Hi dinky Lo Crispin

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
14 Jun 2007 12:00 AM by dinky4 Star rating. 3 posts Send private message

New to message board but have been a member 4 a while. Any info on Lo Crispin would be very welcom.

Like 0      
14 Jun 2007 3:02 PM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar
Hi dinky4

Glad you see you poking you had read the door here!

Have you been monitoring the message board for Lo Crispin?

Justin

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
14 Jun 2007 3:27 PM by Pitby Star rating in Andalucía. 1904 posts Send private message

Pitby´s avatar
Justin, what language mode are you in???

Or is your keyboard on something??

Like 0      
14 Jun 2007 3:29 PM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

Smiley´s avatar
Dont be daft Jan its afternoon he's been at the Tinto again!!

Smiley - patrick@marbellamortgages.com  www.marbellamortgages.com   www.comparetravelcash.co.uk

Like 0      
14 Jun 2007 3:34 PM by Pitby Star rating in Andalucía. 1904 posts Send private message

Pitby´s avatar
Can't believe he beat me to it - on a Thursday night in Dubai, too!!

Am off to the beer fridge right now!!

Like 0      
14 Jun 2007 5:02 PM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar
Oh my Gog, did I really write that load of rubbish??  I haven't even drunk anything.

That's it, I'm off to the bar...

Ta ra

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
14 Jun 2007 8:37 PM by Annie21 Star rating. 368 posts Send private message

Annie21´s avatar
Oh my Gog???  - Tell the truth Justin - you,ve been on the vino!!

Like 0      
15 Jun 2007 5:46 PM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar

Hi Dinky4

Nice to see you posting!

Kind regards,

FibbyUK

One off fee to pay your own La Renta tax (210 Form)
Check out my website:

http://www.payingtaxesinspain210form.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/

Like 0      
29 Jun 2007 12:46 AM by dinky Star rating in dublin. 1 posts Send private message

Hi Fibby UK

Thanks for the reply. Nice to hear from you.

Like 0      
29 Jun 2007 11:13 AM by georgia Star rating in Algorfa (As seen on .... 1835 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

georgia´s avatar

Hi Dinky,

Did you know that the land as you come into Lo crispin on the right is going to be developed into a Euroskie out of town shopping complex?

The MASA Concrete factory is coming down and have been told to relocate by the end of the year to make way for the new shopping complex,with the old railway shelter coming down to make way for new landscaped gardens.

The original commercials are not selling very well due to the speed of the build and the extortionate prices the builder wants for them,i think everyone on Lo Crispin is awaiting the first bar with baited breath and dry tongue!

There is a golf course at permission stage at the top end of thge Urb next to the power station but when that arrives is anyones guess.

There is a fun day at the Sierra villas pool on july 21st with bouncy castle,bucking bronco,pool races for the kids and an entertainer in trhe evening for the adults(colin-the voice)i am not sure what the entry fee is but it all goes back into the urb for the gardens etc.

There is currently a team of residents that have formed a gardening team to try to keep the weeds under control around the urb,i think they meet the last sunday of the month but dont quote me.

As we visit the urb quite regulary we do get updated quite often.

If there is anything specific you wish to know please post again.

Hope this helps

My neck pain has gone now,alot happier today

Regards

Georgia

Like 0      
29 Jun 2007 11:26 AM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

We almost bought at Lo Crispin. We were told the massive electricity pylons would be removed once houses were up. Durrr   Rather spoils the landscape. Unbelievable they weren't relocated underground on such a huge development.

Georgia, an Eroski's on my doorstep, woohoo. Thanks for telling me

This message was last edited by morerosado on 6/29/2007.

Like 0      
29 Jun 2007 11:53 AM by georgia Star rating in Algorfa (As seen on .... 1835 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

georgia´s avatar

Hi Morerosado,

Not sure on the completion date for the mall but the in the ayuntamiento at Algorfa the plans are avaliable,the concrete factory that is the main site must be gone by xmas so i presume that is when they are looking to start.

Pylons at Lo Crispin are a little unsitely,although again the Ayuntamiento have said that they will come down!!!???make you own mind up on that!

They have also just started clearing the land for the Bowls green,tennis courts,social club etc etc........

Fiesta in Rojales today so if you need the bank like i did this morning unlucky i forgot!!!

Lo Crispin has proved to be very popular and most of the properties have sold very quickly,the urb was due to be finished in 2008 but they have brought forward yes brought forward the build time! because they have nearly sold out.

Pleadse please please someone open a bar there as i visit quite often and always find myself desperate for drink!!!!

Finally a quick question that i was asked and was stumped!

On the site where Euroskies intend to build the builders and engineers have been ther with theodolites and have now marked out with pink and green stakes in a long line,anybody have the knowledge to know what this represents?? also how legal are electricity pylons? i thought there was new eu regulation regarding their existence??

Kind Regards

Georgia

Like 0      
29 Jun 2007 12:54 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Sorry dinky Lynda .

I meant to say hi, got carried away by thought of new shops.

Like 0      
13 Aug 2007 5:06 PM by samnclaire Star rating. 2 posts Send private message

Hi, I've been to Lo Crispin a few times in the last couple of years and really want to go back this summer, I was wondering if anyone could recommend any rental companies,  as I have been using the same one each time and feel there must be a better deal out there!

Many thanks, 

sam

Like 0      
13 Aug 2007 6:04 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Hi Sam

I don't know who you've booked with before but there are lots of letting agents not to mention private rentals. I'm not recommending any, please understand, just trying to give you something to look at.

http://www.holidaylettings.co.uk/lo-crispin/

http://www.holidaylettings.co.uk/pinar-lo-crispin/

Just put "Lo Crispin rentals" into Google & search.

Like 0      
13 Aug 2007 7:39 PM by samnclaire Star rating. 2 posts Send private message

thanks! will certainly have a shop around, better deals than the company i've previously used!

Like 0      
13 Aug 2007 9:47 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Sam, I forgot to say  .........

A very warm

Glad if I've helped.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Renting my apartment. - 2 posts
death duties - 15 posts
Fencing - 9 posts
WANTED RENTAL - Benijofar - 7 posts
RENTAL WANTED - BENIJOFAR - 3 posts
Which Form? - 1 posts
"Bumber" newsletter - 4 posts
Contacting the developments - 4 posts
Grupo Urbasa build delays - 3 posts
M&M - 4 posts
The Banana Tree, Quesada, Costa Blanca - 1 posts
Costa Del Sol - 0 posts
Insurance advice - 2 posts
Minor D-I-Y Crisis...Suggestions please! - 8 posts
masa inspection trips - 6 posts
From John K - 4 posts
COMMING OUT ? WANT A WEATHER UP DATE ASK ME - 22 posts
Guess who has just been in my shop?? - 56 posts
Places to eat? - 0 posts
Sun Lawyers - 0 posts
Help!! - 13 posts
Any other buyers? - 3 posts
Children Great at Making us Laugh (Your Entertaining Stories Please!.) - 1 posts
Marina de Cope Murcia - 3 posts
Hello Again Jeansis !!!!! - 9 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 17

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x