Grupo Urbasa build delays

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
13 Jun 2007 12:00 AM by blacksmith Star rating. 31 posts Send private message

Hi, all eyeonspainers, We are broadening our horizons somewhat in the hope of any suggestions as to what to do next. We bought an apartment in Almoradi through Palmera Properties round about late 2003/ early 2004, and after a short delay they started building, and got to about 80% finished and then the builders dissapeared offsite around 18 months ago and havent been back since. Even with our independent solicitors involved we do not seem to be making any headway at all. I am not sure if getting our money back, [about 20k is an option just yet ] because we are not sure if there is a bank guarantee in place, although when the site hoardings went up I am sure that there was an hoarding stating some involvment with Banco Pastor. Can anyone help with any suggestions, we are beginning to get a bit tetchy now

Like 0      
13 Jun 2007 12:52 PM by harry32 Star rating in Winslow Buckinghamsh.... 47 posts Send private message

Hi Blacksmith

Do you have any idea who the builders where?

Regards

Andy

Like 0      
13 Jun 2007 12:56 PM by rosi n Star rating in Cornwall / axarquia. 119 posts Send private message

Hi  blacksmith.  Palmera Properties seem to be having many problems all along the coast  CDS,Costa Blanca, and inland areas also, the first step is finding out does your site have planning permission in place as they operate just like AIFOS ,sell with no permission in place,  only the local council can tell you this  ask your lawyer to find out for you,  if you look on the site here for Palmera Properties  you will find that many other people have the same problem then you can take the right direction for your peace of mind,  sorry but thats all we can say about them  ( P. P)  Best of luck     Rosi n

Like 0      
13 Jun 2007 1:44 PM by blacksmith Star rating. 31 posts Send private message

Hi, harry32, I assumed that when we paid our deposit that Palmera Properties were the developers and Grupo Urbasa were the builders. The assumption that Palmera were the developers came from their website, which stated they were developers and not just agents

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

M&M - 4 posts
The Banana Tree, Quesada, Costa Blanca - 1 posts
Costa Del Sol - 0 posts
Insurance advice - 2 posts
Minor D-I-Y Crisis...Suggestions please! - 8 posts
masa inspection trips - 6 posts
From John K - 4 posts
COMMING OUT ? WANT A WEATHER UP DATE ASK ME - 22 posts
Guess who has just been in my shop?? - 56 posts
Places to eat? - 0 posts
Sun Lawyers - 0 posts
Help!! - 13 posts
Any other buyers? - 3 posts
Children Great at Making us Laugh (Your Entertaining Stories Please!.) - 1 posts
Marina de Cope Murcia - 3 posts
Hello Again Jeansis !!!!! - 9 posts
Telephone conections - 2 posts
inspection trip - 2 posts
KITTENS - 3 posts
Find golf courses on the Costa Blanca. - 4 posts
Costa Blanca, Guademar - 8 posts
Fushion, Villa Martin Plaza - 0 posts
The Real Cost Is Up To You! - 23 posts
Apartment Cleaning/Bed Changing Service - 0 posts
Entre Golf near Dream Hills - 1 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 4

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x