Some People

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
24 Jan 2012 12:00 AM by El alamillo Star rating in Nottingham & El Alam.... 221 posts Send private message

Well would you believe it. I flew Ryanair NEMA to Alicante last week returning Late flight Saturday.
On departing East Mids we used front and rear stairs works fine.
We alighted the aircraft at Alicante using the Air bridge Surprise Surprise!!!!!!!.
But the moaning from passengers at the rear of the aircraft. Sure they wanted us at the front to sit still and wait for them to pass. I thought how rude.
I got over it, thinking that we have had some good teachers in the past Towels on the sun beds syndrome. . It is as if they are the only ones travelling.
On my Return we again used the Air bridge to access our return flight to East Midlands. Yes it worked, but took like forever, delaying the departure time by approx 15 min. Which was not made up as no fan fair on landing. Peace at last.
Until it kicked off again with moaning passengers stuck at the rear of the Aircraft and only the front exit being used…… Some people!!!!!!!!!
I would like to say that it was not all that I could hear but only the White van type you know the ones, you meet them on the road every Friday lunchtime.

No apologies to white van man in uk just don't be on the road at the same time as me.

Like 0      
24 Jan 2012 6:06 PM by lostagain Star rating. 57 posts Send private message

the thing is if you watch you will see the people who sit at the front always seem ton be the   slowest to disembark

the thing that always amazes me is as soon as the seat belt light goes off after take off how many rush to the toilets

wonder if they noticed the much more adequate  facilities at all airports?

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

PLEASE HELP, WHAT FORM DO I NEED? - 2 posts
Transport to UK From Spain and Back from UK to Spain and Man with van - 1 posts
permission to move!! - 2 posts
Return of deposits from Aifos in 2003 - 33 posts
Car Rental Malaga Airport, Hire Full of Fuel, Return Full - 0 posts
where to hire cots and stair gate - 3 posts
unlimited wireless broadband - 18 posts
How To Save Money Traveling In Europe - 1 posts
Missing Person...My Husband. - 15 posts
RHD UK plates Ford Transit LWB - 0 posts
Statutes not registered.......... - 7 posts
A Long Let - 3 posts
Decisions, dicisions? - 3 posts
advice on rental contracts and use of avals - 0 posts
Looking for work in spain this summer - 5 posts
Mojon Hills, what's the forum view, good, great place to invest? - 7 posts
Hello - 2 posts
has anyone purchased at Lomas, Vera Playa, 2 bed 1 bath from €59k - 18 posts
removal of name on deeds on jointly owned house - 8 posts
10 Litre Double Electric Fryer For Sale 200Euros - 0 posts
8 pot Bain Marie and Meat carvery Unit for sale 850Euros - 2 posts
You could save up to 25% on you electricity Bill - 0 posts
Anyone want to share a van? - 0 posts
Are Brittany ferries the only way of getting from UK to Spain avoiding the drive through France? - 20 posts
Community law solicitor - Orihuela Costa - 5 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 2

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x