Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
24 Jan 2012 12:00 AM by j100uls Star rating. 6 posts Send private message

My husband works in gib and he pays his taxes there. Today i went to the local health center - doctors to register me and my 2 children. They told me that because my husband workss in gib i need a form to transfer his taxes over to spain. Is this true? and does anyone know what form i need? Any information would be grateful. Thankyou

Like 0      
25 Jan 2012 2:27 PM by johnzx Star rating in Spain. 5240 posts Send private message

If one is retired in UK they can transfer their health care to Spain.
As I understand it, if one is working in Spain and contributing to their health service they can get cover in Spain.
If neither of theses applies it would seem reasonable that you would need to take out private health care. 
It is only in UK that one qualifies as a result of being resident in UK.  In my view an altogether ridiculous situation.

Like 0      
25 Jan 2012 5:08 PM by j100uls Star rating. 6 posts Send private message

My husband is covered in gibraltar with healthcare because he works there. But the doctors has told me i need a form from the social in gibraltar to transfer some tax over so me and the children are covered in gibraltar.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Transport to UK From Spain and Back from UK to Spain and Man with van - 1 posts
permission to move!! - 2 posts
Return of deposits from Aifos in 2003 - 33 posts
Car Rental Malaga Airport, Hire Full of Fuel, Return Full - 0 posts
where to hire cots and stair gate - 3 posts
unlimited wireless broadband - 18 posts
How To Save Money Traveling In Europe - 1 posts
Missing Person...My Husband. - 15 posts
RHD UK plates Ford Transit LWB - 0 posts
Statutes not registered.......... - 7 posts
A Long Let - 3 posts
Decisions, dicisions? - 3 posts
advice on rental contracts and use of avals - 0 posts
Looking for work in spain this summer - 5 posts
Mojon Hills, what's the forum view, good, great place to invest? - 7 posts
Hello - 2 posts
has anyone purchased at Lomas, Vera Playa, 2 bed 1 bath from €59k - 18 posts
removal of name on deeds on jointly owned house - 8 posts
10 Litre Double Electric Fryer For Sale 200Euros - 0 posts
8 pot Bain Marie and Meat carvery Unit for sale 850Euros - 2 posts
You could save up to 25% on you electricity Bill - 0 posts
Anyone want to share a van? - 0 posts
Are Brittany ferries the only way of getting from UK to Spain avoiding the drive through France? - 20 posts
Community law solicitor - Orihuela Costa - 5 posts
Wanted - Rental Hacienda del Alamo (oct 2012-mar 2013). - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 3

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x