Daya Nueva our village

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
08 Jun 2007 12:00 AM by DavidNS Star rating in Disley, Stockport (n.... 50 posts Send private message

Hi Everyone

Having fun working my way through threads, avatars etc as no doubt you all have at some time.

I have been reading EOS forum notes for some time but as I am on Phase 4 Block 7 Ground there seemed little point of joining up only to get more depressed (though I never believed MRI telling me completion on Phase 4 was December 2006). Arenal and MRI originally told me 2 to 3 years back in February 2005 so knowing how things work in Spain from friends and colleagues I fully expected it to be the full term i.e. March 2008.

I have been out to Duquesa several times, though the last was November 2006, and believe it to be a great place to buy in (as other posts have said). I was slightly surprised that the club house had been "converted" into a school which is just up and opoosite where we are on Phase 4. I had enquired about buying in the "aparthotel" but it seems like it is only for investment and not for use as a holiday home (which I want initially) - does anyone know any more about this? Still it would be good if we can use the facilities.

My brother and  his wife (we are buying together) returned this Wednesday, and like you all say, nothing much has happened since I was there last year. Pam went in to MRI and said they were helpful and promised fortnighty updates - we have had photo's from MRI on several occasions but we'll see if we hear from them that regularly.

Another friend, on our recommendation, managed to buy in Phase 1 so we know everything that is going on with letters etc and I talked to several "Phase one 'ers" last year and know of everyones frustrations.

Anyway, enough for now as I don't know how all this works yet and may have to either retype or it may appear several times over - I've seen the echo before! Now to check how it comes out etc etc - this is fun!!

Like 0      
08 Jun 2007 11:08 AM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar

Hi DavidNS

Welcome to EOS!

Phew, that was a long hello!!!!

Have you looked for your urbanisation on the development forum?

You may get some answers to your questions from other members there.

I can't help, sorry, know nothing about this one. We already own in Costa Blanca, Playa Flamenca.

Good luck with it all, enjoy the forum!

Kind regards,

FibbyUK

One off fee to pay your own La Renta tax (210 Form)
Check out my website:

http://www.payingtaxesinspain210form.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/

Like 0      
08 Jun 2007 1:45 PM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar
Hi DavidNS

It sounds like you are buying on Arenal Duquesa

If you haven't done so yet then join the message board at:

www.eyeonspain.com/ViewDevNo.aspx?dev=A47

Regards

Justin

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Reselling at FSA - 1 posts
Three Kings - 4 posts
Completing on a property - 7 posts
Local agents - 44 posts
COSTA DEL SOL TIPS & ADVICE - 8 posts
Fake Gas Men. Beware! - 2 posts
Justin, I want an EOS T-Shirt! Do other members? - 58 posts
New villa Mar Menor help furnishing please - 2 posts
Better late than never - 6 posts
Help - 8 posts
things to do nr punta prima beach - 3 posts
florida golf - 4 posts
Larios 2000 Court Case - 1 posts
Hello - 2 posts
colinas del lago los balcones - 1 posts
problems with atlas - 5 posts
Macro Communities - any info? - 16 posts
Murcia or Alicante we need advice. - 15 posts
Elegant Homes Worldwide Reservation before they will make the offer - 5 posts
colinas del lago los balcones - 3 posts
FRUSTRATED EL ZOCO PROSPECTIVE OWNER!!!!!!!!!!!! - 3 posts
A very big hello to all my new eventual neighbours!!!! - 6 posts
Whippy Ice Cream - 25 posts
how to get non payers, to pay community charges - 14 posts
Community charges..... non-payers....direct action? - 190 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 3

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x