Reselling at FSA

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
07 Jun 2007 12:00 AM by Grazy Star rating in Estepona. 17 posts Send private message

My partner and I love to spend time on the Costa de la Luz in the province of Cadiz.

We live in Estepona and from there it is a 2-hour drive. Caños de Meca is a sparsly-populated hamlet. It has a few local corner shops selling provisions, paper, sandwiches and beach paraphernalia. The bars are all very distinct from each other; one is an Arabic tent and another “Las Duñas” is circular, has a thatched roof and a massive open fire in the centre of the floor to enable it to run all year round.

Caños de Meca is a beach-oriented place, so you are advised to leave you smart clothes behind and come in jeans or sarongs. It has a surfing, slightly hippy flavour to it.

The beaches are to die for. There are miles of white sands lapped by clear blue water, where you can see the fish swimming around you. There are a few wooden beach bars, so you can sip your favourite tipple.

Where to stay:

Well there are a lot of very basic hostals favoured by the younger element, but for those who are enjoying more mature years and look for a little more décor and comfort still at a reasonable price, one of our favourite low cost Hostal Restaurants is located 2km from the light house at the Punto de Trafalgar: The address for those tempted to try it out is:

Alhambra Hosal Resaurant

Ctra Canños de Meca km 95

Tl: 956 43 7216

The Alhambra is built in a pseudo Arabic style, its Arabic arches are most soothing and it reminds one of just how near one is to the African continent at that point.

Please try it. I hope that you love it as much as we do!

Please let us have your comments on your experiences either of Caños de Meca, the Alhambra Hostal restaurant or anywhere else you’ve been to and want to tell us about on the Costa de la Luz:-

Like 0      
07 Jun 2007 11:34 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Hi Grazy

Your text is interspersed with this every few lines....

I know you were having problems with this in another thread but I thought Justin had helped you prevent it happening again.

This message was last edited by morerosado on 6/7/2007.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Three Kings - 4 posts
Completing on a property - 7 posts
Local agents - 44 posts
COSTA DEL SOL TIPS & ADVICE - 8 posts
Fake Gas Men. Beware! - 2 posts
Justin, I want an EOS T-Shirt! Do other members? - 58 posts
New villa Mar Menor help furnishing please - 2 posts
Better late than never - 6 posts
Help - 8 posts
things to do nr punta prima beach - 3 posts
florida golf - 4 posts
Larios 2000 Court Case - 1 posts
Hello - 2 posts
colinas del lago los balcones - 1 posts
problems with atlas - 5 posts
Macro Communities - any info? - 16 posts
Murcia or Alicante we need advice. - 15 posts
Elegant Homes Worldwide Reservation before they will make the offer - 5 posts
colinas del lago los balcones - 3 posts
FRUSTRATED EL ZOCO PROSPECTIVE OWNER!!!!!!!!!!!! - 3 posts
A very big hello to all my new eventual neighbours!!!! - 6 posts
Whippy Ice Cream - 25 posts
how to get non payers, to pay community charges - 14 posts
Community charges..... non-payers....direct action? - 190 posts
Is this a first? - 8 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 2

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x