A very big hello to all my new eventual neighbours!!!!

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
04 Jun 2007 12:00 AM by mimmie Star rating. 145 posts Send private message

ARENAL DUQUESA PORTAL 20

I have just found this site and feel like the face above, having read all your communications!  However, I have learnt a lot....have not had much communication at all from my lawyer and had to tell her Arenal was being bought out!  Certainly did not know that the hold up with the licence was because of the unfinished road, were told the Town Hall was too busy and would take a while to catch up with the backlog.     Will certainly visit again on a regular basis.  M   

This message was last edited by mimmie on 6/5/2007.

Like 0      
06 Jun 2007 3:07 PM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar

Hi mimmie

Welcome to EOS (Eye on Spain)

Sounds like you are having a few problems, but, hey, what's new when buying in Spain!

The good news is that most all of these problems get sorted in the end, patience is a virtue you have to have when dealing in Spain!

Enjoy the forum.

Kind regards,

FibbyUK

One off fee to pay your own La Renta tax (210 Form)
Check out my website:

http://www.payingtaxesinspain210form.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/

Like 0      
06 Jun 2007 10:27 PM by mimmie Star rating. 145 posts Send private message

thanks - sounds reassuring!

Like 0      
08 Jun 2007 1:41 PM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar
Hi mimmie

Welcome to Eye on Spain.

Have you joined the actual message board for Arenal Duquesa?  Many buyers chatting there.

Won't be long now....

Regards

Justin

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
10 Jul 2008 12:40 AM by NikNoodle Star rating. 2 posts Send private message

To all those people who have purchased on the Arenal Duquesa complex.  I have just returned from a weeks holiday that I booked through a company called 'On the Beach'  I stayed in block 11.  It was complete and so is the road!!!  The builders only signed off a couple of weeks ago and the place is deserted.  Management company failed to do pre admission checks so therefore no snag list had been completed. Was like walking in to a brand new build.  Swimming pool was full and warm but no water to toilets or showers around them.   Other phases still to be completed, was living in a building site.  Good luck to all that have purchased!!  Nikki

Like 0      
10 Jul 2008 8:16 AM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar
Hi Nikki

Unfortunately most new urbanisations take a few months to get up and running properly.  Arenal Duquesa is a nice development in a good location so give it a little time and it will be very good.

There are some really nice owners there too which always helps too!

Justin

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
12 Jul 2008 11:32 AM by NikNoodle Star rating. 2 posts Send private message

Hi Justin,

Not doubting that a lovely development and a prime location.  I was complaining about the company on the internet that sold us the holiday without really looking into the finer details that would have made our stay far more comfortable.  I understand that the people who have purchased on this particular development have been waiting an awful long time for it to be finished, some not even willing to wait and have pulled out of the purchase because of it.  

Nikki

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Whippy Ice Cream - 25 posts
how to get non payers, to pay community charges - 14 posts
Community charges..... non-payers....direct action? - 190 posts
Is this a first? - 8 posts
Murcia inspection trip - 8 posts
Builders need advice. - 2 posts
Issuing a Denounce - Advice Please - 7 posts
Trevor McDonald's disgraceful TV programme - 84 posts
EasyJet info - 69 posts
Aifos developers - 16 posts
Marina Dor - Serving a DENOUCE - Help please - 1 posts
Buying off plan - 13 posts
eyeonground? - 2 posts
Are they deaf - 1 posts
Occupied Homes to be Demolished - 6 posts
Direct pension payment - 7 posts
Merry Xmas - 4 posts
Sylvia (The Forge) - 0 posts
Gill - 2 posts
Finally a Urban Plan is submited for aproval by Marbella Town Hall - 2 posts
New Legislationfrom the EU - 26 posts
Townhouse in Mijas near the racecourse - 2 posts
LAWYER COMPLAINTS - 6 posts
Advertise your Tamaragua Villa for free - 4 posts
Buying Furniture in Spain - 16 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 7

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x