colinas del lago los balcones

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
05 Jun 2007 12:00 AM by tauras Star rating. 4 posts Send private message

if any one has lost money due to this site not being built at los balcones or has any information please contact mr lister3698@hotmail.co.uk many thanks

Like 0      
06 Jun 2007 12:32 PM by Fly380 Star rating in Las Filipinas, Orihu.... 253 posts Send private message

Hi taurus - many of us have potentially lost money indirectly. I bought on phase 1 in March 03 with completion June/July 04. I was offered an alternative property at no extra cost  and accepted the alternative. I moved in early Jan 05 coutesy of Atlas and using their lawyers Aroca Seiquer & Asociados. After a few months I made enquiries as to why I had not received my Escatura and was told that the builder TECHNO - need I go on - had used my money for purchasing land and the matter was in hand. Now it is June 07. The urbanisation remains unfinished. The firm serviceing the only operational pool out of 3 has stopped coming. Many of the 3 bedroom houses remain unsold and many of the villas unfinished. We are still on builders supplies so the numpties at Orihuela Town hall wont allow anyone to sign on The Padron - with or without Escatura. I am obviously unable to sell my property without Escatura. I couldn't vote in the local elections. As I understand it - for every person signing on The Padron - the Town Hall receives funding so what is going on? I cannot get any joy from Atlas. They just forward on the messages to Aroca who seem to be incapable of replying. I was promised my deeds on 15 March but of course nothing happened and I have had nothing in writing from the lawyers as to why not. Evidently the land my house is on is mortgaged. There are many of us in this position on different Urbs. I am sure there are many who have lost out directly. There is a Colinas del Lago thread on another website which runs into pages and pages but I'm sure you have probably seen that. In the meantime I patiently wait in the lovely sunshine, enjoying my life. They say everything comes to those who wait but which will it be first, Escatura or Death? I jest of course (or do I ? ). I will keep an eye on this thread for any news.

Like 0      
10 Jun 2007 4:21 PM by Fly380 Star rating in Las Filipinas, Orihu.... 253 posts Send private message

Taurus - have just read  your post re Atlas sueing you. Cannot understand. Can you elabourate?

Like 0      
10 Jun 2007 9:58 PM by Karensun Star rating in Orihuela Costa. 1474 posts Send private message

Karensun´s avatar
Hola Taurus, I have read your posts on three different threads now. left a reply but you have not answered............................basically my question is the same as Fly380's..............................how can Atlas sue you for something that is not built and therefore does not exist ????????????????????????????????????

Now a non-smoker !  

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

FRUSTRATED EL ZOCO PROSPECTIVE OWNER!!!!!!!!!!!! - 3 posts
A very big hello to all my new eventual neighbours!!!! - 6 posts
Whippy Ice Cream - 25 posts
how to get non payers, to pay community charges - 14 posts
Community charges..... non-payers....direct action? - 190 posts
Is this a first? - 8 posts
Murcia inspection trip - 8 posts
Builders need advice. - 2 posts
Issuing a Denounce - Advice Please - 7 posts
Trevor McDonald's disgraceful TV programme - 84 posts
EasyJet info - 69 posts
Aifos developers - 16 posts
Marina Dor - Serving a DENOUCE - Help please - 1 posts
Buying off plan - 13 posts
eyeonground? - 2 posts
Are they deaf - 1 posts
Occupied Homes to be Demolished - 6 posts
Direct pension payment - 7 posts
Merry Xmas - 4 posts
Sylvia (The Forge) - 0 posts
Gill - 2 posts
Finally a Urban Plan is submited for aproval by Marbella Town Hall - 2 posts
New Legislationfrom the EU - 26 posts
Townhouse in Mijas near the racecourse - 2 posts
LAWYER COMPLAINTS - 6 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 4

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x