Message for Justin

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
02 Jul 2011 12:00 AM by Sten46 Star rating in Hatton, Derbyshire &.... 243 posts Send private message

This dropped into my PM box today - any thoughts or am I just being cynical? (comes of 25 years in the Prison Service!)

02/07/2011 16:11:00 

stellah 

Sent to: 

Sten46 

NICE TO MEET YOU
my name is Dorah.
i will like to know you more  i can send you my picture and my detail's  I am waiting for your mail to my email address above. please don't chat me here just send me mail and i will get back to you with love.

here is my privet e-mail'(dorahnechwa@hotmail.com)

stellah 

Sent to: 

Sten46 

NICE TO MEET YOU
my name is Dorah.
i will like to know you more  i can send you my picture and my detail's  I am waiting for your mail to my email address above. please don't chat me here just send me mail and i will get back to you with love.

stellah 

nechwa@hotmail.com)

ail'(dorahnechwa@hotmail.com)

stellah 

Sent to: 

Sten46 

NICE TO MEET YOU
my name is Dorah.

stellah 

Sent to: 

Sten46 

NICE TO MEET YOU
my name is Dorah.

stellah 

Sent to: 

Sten46 

NICE TO MEET YOU
my name is Dorah.

stellah 

Sent to: 

Sten46 

NICE TO MEET YOU
my name is Dorah.

stellah 

Sent to: 

Sten46 

NICE TO MEET YOU
my name is Dorah.

stellah 

Sent to: 

Sten46 

NICE TO MEET YOU
my name is Dorah.

stellah 

Sent to: 

Sten46 

NICE TO MEET YOU
my name is Dorah.

Steve.

Like 0      
02 Jul 2011 8:52 PM by haydngj Star rating in ALGORFA. 403 posts Send private message

haydngj´s avatar

I've had the same invite,but I will not answer it. About 12 months ago i did,foolishly reply to a similar thing. Now I have emails off all sorts of girls offering thier body to me and me just past 70

Like 0      
02 Jul 2011 8:58 PM by campana Star rating in Marbella. 474 posts Send private message

campana´s avatar

Haydn and Sten:

I got two of those PMs as well.

P

Like 0      
02 Jul 2011 9:27 PM by jek Star rating. 249 posts Send private message

jek´s avatar

You should be ok to accept their offers though haydn as there is another spammer offering free two week Carribean cruises where you come back pure and undefiled.

Like 0      
02 Jul 2011 10:29 PM by bobaol Star rating. 2253 posts Send private message

bobaol´s avatar

And there was me thinking I was the only one she sent her love to.  Tcha!  I suppose you'll be telling me next that Nigerian General's daughter who wants to give me $3 million dollars just for giving her a bank account to put it in is also fibbing?  Can't believe it.

Like 0      
02 Jul 2011 10:51 PM by campana Star rating in Marbella. 474 posts Send private message

campana´s avatar

Heh heh Bob.  Isn't it appalling.  What IS this sedate forum becoming!

Like 0      
02 Jul 2011 11:59 PM by Team GB Star rating. 1245 posts Send private message

Team GB´s avatar

Well, I've just got in after a great night with Dorah, she asked me out earlier and it would of been rude to say no. she even bought me a fish and chip supper and put deposits down on two rental properties

NICE TO MEET YOU
my name is Dorah.

here is my privet e-mail'(dorahnechwa@********.com 

Like 0      
02 Jul 2011 11:59 PM by Team GB Star rating. 1245 posts Send private message

Team GB´s avatar

She got me in such a lather i must have pressed the send button twice 

This message was last edited by Team GB on 03/07/2011.

Like 0      
03 Jul 2011 12:03 AM by campana Star rating in Marbella. 474 posts Send private message

campana´s avatar

Geeze, TeamGB.  What a relief to read your post. 

The awful awful thought had crossed my mind earleir that Dorah/Stellah was a split personality alien in drag.

I feel so much safer now.  ROFL

P.

Like 0      
03 Jul 2011 1:20 AM by abbbb1 Star rating in Essex and Ciudad Que.... 306 posts Send private message

abbbb1´s avatar

Well, it seems that her group of correspondence is widening....!!

Guess what???

==============================================================================

NICE TO MEET YOU
my name is Dorah.

================================================================================

I found this in my mail box, and I had only posted in one thread up to that point!!

Home
is where the heart is!

Like 0      
03 Jul 2011 2:03 AM by shinawil Star rating. 4 posts Send private message

shinawil´s avatar

me too. she must swing both ways a bit of the old ac/dc

Like 0      
03 Jul 2011 10:13 AM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar

Thanks for letting me know.  Have dealt with it now.

Will have another think as to how we can block these types of spammers in the future.

Cheers

Justin

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
04 Jul 2011 5:08 PM by MattressCleaning Star rating in FUENGIROLA. 106 posts Send private message

i must be having bad luck, I never got a PM from them!

you know you're out of luck when you get turned down by a spammer, lol

Like 0      
04 Jul 2011 6:08 PM by tinkerbell.28 Star rating in i live in Playa Flam.... 12 posts Send private message

I've had the same message also :-/

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Give up or Fight - 0 posts
ornge speaking - 0 posts
Comment Only - 6 posts
International Art and Crafts Market in Duquesa Castle - 0 posts
Privately owned van going to England 13th July, will consider any legal goods as part load for reasonable contribution to fuel costs - 1 posts
Missing person: Mary-Anne Goossens - FOUND ALIVE!! - 7 posts
Portable Aircon Unit - 2 posts
POPPIE (Protection of Property Purchased in Europe) - a new association - 4 posts
POPPIE (Protection of Property Purchased in Europe) – a new association - 0 posts
Hooray, I have got my deposit back - Thanks to Costaluz Lawyers - 9 posts
palmera properties - 2 posts
Are total block to view hedges around communal pools legal - 11 posts
Babysitter wanted! - 2 posts
Clients care job in Algeciras - 0 posts
Which Telephone Company In Spain??? - 4 posts
Property Help - 1 posts
Article on Newbie Ex-pats - 2 posts
Urbanisations & abandoned vehicles - 6 posts
85 euros one way - 12 posts
Wanted: a new mobile phone... - 0 posts
For Sale two single bed base's silver - 1 posts
Roda Gold - threatening to sue for breach of contract because I cannot complete - 10 posts
could someone tell me what FRACT: means please - 5 posts
local house tax suma - 7 posts
Chris Barber - Have you seen this fraudster? - 2 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 14

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x