Liverpool Athens 2007

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
22 May 2007 12:00 AM by san miguel Star rating. 288 posts Send private message

san miguel´s avatar

Best of luck to Liverpool, here's to six times winners!!!!!!! 

COME ON YOU REDS

This message was last edited by san miguel on 5/23/2007.

This message was last edited by san miguel on 5/23/2007.

STOP CYBER-BULLYING 

AND PRACTICE WHAT YOU PREACH

Like 0      
22 May 2007 11:39 AM by Fruit Star rating in Costa Calidia - Murc.... 74 posts Send private message

Fruit´s avatar

Hola...Now I know why my old man didn't want to go out on Wednesday night...FOOTBALL. Trust me to forget (age thing).

Anyway up the red's....(Liverpool ) the only team in red worth suprorting in the UK.

In Spain my other half supprorts Real Murcia, who have just been promoted into La Liga... here's hopeing it lasts. (they also play in Red )

Anyway good luck and here's to another celebration for them.

Like 0      
23 May 2007 1:27 PM by Mikenmandy Star rating in Dewsbury, Yorkshire .... 232 posts Send private message

Mikenmandy´s avatar

No disrespect to Liverpool, but isn't this supposed to be between the 2 best clubs in Europe? Meeelan are currently 33 points behind Inter (Less their 8 point deduction, so why are they even in the Champions League), Liverpool are streets behind both Man U & Chelsea. At least it should be a better game than Saturday, they've both had plenty of rest over the last few weeks. Of course it is physically impossible to play 2 games a week, Thats why the Tour de France is a 3 week event, yes OK, point taken there's more drugs in cycling, but have you seen the Pyrennees & Alps recently.

Think of the grief we're going to get if Liverpool win, it doesn't bear thinking about

Mike

Like 0      
23 May 2007 6:59 PM by san miguel Star rating. 288 posts Send private message

san miguel´s avatar

Bumped up - sour grapes Mike - talk the talk when your team gets there (if ever)

Best of luck to Liverpool, here's to six times winners!!!!!!! 

COME ON YOU REDS

STOP CYBER-BULLYING 

Like 0      
23 May 2007 7:25 PM by Mikenmandy Star rating in Dewsbury, Yorkshire .... 232 posts Send private message

Mikenmandy´s avatar

Sour grapes? Wasn't knocking Liverpool was knocking the competition, and football in general. It's why I rarely go these days. Anfield used to be a ground I visited, along with Valley Parade & Hillsborough. I think Milan will win 3-1, merely because they've had an easier season. Not because I'm anti English teams. Historically Italian teams are more boring than Arsenal used to be.

& I hope I'm wrong tonight

Mike

Like 0      
24 May 2007 9:21 PM by alex875 Star rating. 209 posts Send private message

alex875´s avatar

I Belive From a good source that liverpool were asking for another ball at half time

the reason was ac milan was playing with the other one.

Come on man utd

Like 0      
24 May 2007 9:36 PM by san miguel Star rating. 288 posts Send private message

san miguel´s avatar

"sick as a parrot" as they say over getting beat.

But Alex875 you must have been watching a different first half than everyone else. Mind you you were still probably watching the FA cup disappearing over the horizon.

mind you I shouldn't mnd you having a pop- i did laugh when you got beat, in fact it still gives me a chuckle!!!!!

NO OFFENCE HONEST!

Regards

STOP CYBER-BULLYING 

Like 0      
24 May 2007 9:41 PM by alex875 Star rating. 209 posts Send private message

alex875´s avatar

i wanted liverpool to win last night for some strange reason.

and i expected chelsea to win the fa cup im happy with the league what have liverpool won this year??

whos going to win la liga?

Like 0      
24 May 2007 9:55 PM by san miguel Star rating. 288 posts Send private message

san miguel´s avatar

Hey we finished higher than Everton! you've got to take it where you can!!!!!!!

Have Murcia just been promoted? if so we will be able to go and watch all the top teams down the road.

STOP CYBER-BULLYING 

Like 0      
25 May 2007 6:22 AM by Mikenmandy Star rating in Dewsbury, Yorkshire .... 232 posts Send private message

Mikenmandy´s avatar

Yes Murcia were promoted. New Stadium looks good too. Its to the North of the city near IKEA

Mike

Like 0      
25 May 2007 6:32 AM by JC1 Star rating in Manchester and La Du.... 963 posts Send private message

JC1´s avatar
I have to be honest here and say I was pleased with the result. Milan were not the same team that stuffed us in the semi but only just good enough on the night. Here's a fact about benetez. He is yet to win a competition in open play!!!!

Regards

John

Like 0      
25 May 2007 7:31 AM by gerryboland Star rating in ek and trampolin hil.... 119 posts Send private message

gerryboland´s avatar

convicted match fixers win the champions league!!!! they should never have beaten us two stonewall pens denied in normal time. one for the same offence as we lost a pen  against man u in the group game.

they should be barred from football and all I talian teams should be barred from europe for a while.

anyway 25th may is a great date!!!!!! 1967

This message was last edited by gerryboland on 5/25/2007.

Like 0      
25 May 2007 10:11 AM by Mikenmandy Star rating in Dewsbury, Yorkshire .... 232 posts Send private message

Mikenmandy´s avatar

Perhaps this should be transferred to the Jokes thread. Milan match fixers win the Champions League, West Ham play an illegible player and don't get a points deduction.

& the punchline.................................................Leeds relegated.

Mike

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Inner Life in Spain - 0 posts
Election time - 36 posts
Completing on new property when developer has gone bankrupt - 2 posts
hello fron anneF - 6 posts
Airport transfers - 5 posts
Ray and Sue - 2 posts
Air Conditioning - 3 posts
I want to rent out my new apartment in Oropresa marina dor - 8 posts
Remember Living in Spain TV has Launched today - 31 posts
Long Term Rental Available On The Las Ramblas Golf Course In Lux 3 Bed/2 Bath - 0 posts
If You Are Looking For A Bargain Then Look No Further! - 0 posts
sky digital tv - 3 posts
Hello everyone - 11 posts
Slightly Inland CB Chitty Chat - 23 posts
hi - 2 posts
Im new and I apologise - 7 posts
Hi again - 7 posts
Residencial or Turistico????????? - 3 posts
Good Time to back out purchase? - 17 posts
DISHWASHER - 5 posts
off plan - 3 posts
Lighting - 11 posts
friends of Bill Wilson and Dr Bob? " one day at a time" - 0 posts
content of the licence format - 4 posts
Automatic cars - 5 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 13

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x