Hi to everyone - not been on here b4 but do have some questions, for all you good people out there

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
12 Feb 2011 12:00 AM by abfabjanice Star rating in Albir, Spain and Cov.... 6 posts Send private message

I own a 30ft mobile home on a leased plot in Albir, just outside Benidorm - area and van I love, but i think my site is on the verge of closing, and was wondering if anyone knows of a site that will let me on with my own van. I have found 1 but it is so far up a mountain that i would need a 4x4 lol! I do want to be near all facilities of a townor large village and I am not keen on sites that have tourers on them - not too fussy am I? Please if any one has any ideas let me know, and thank you all in advance J

Like 0      
12 Feb 2011 4:40 AM by roddy1 Star rating in Leeds/ Balsicas. 250 posts Send private message

roddy1´s avatar

abfabjanice

My mother use to have a large mobile home and required it relocating to a new site.

One of the sites we visited was in Moraira with some nice facilities!

Like 0      
12 Feb 2011 10:36 AM by abfabjanice Star rating in Albir, Spain and Cov.... 6 posts Send private message

Hi to you both - thank you for your your prompt reply. Please could you tell me a little more about this site -you know, where it is / what its called n then I can google it - save asking you even more  silly questions,  lol   thanks again J

Like 0      
12 Feb 2011 11:01 AM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Hi abfabjanice, welcome.

There's a website with many sites listed, it may help you. http://www.costadelparadise.co.uk/news.php?id=154

MORAIRA RESIDENTIAL STYLE PARK

Moraira Park for your Mobile Home or Park Home in Spain Nr Calpe, Costa Blanca, Spain

SORRY WE ARE NOT TAKING ANY FURTHER BOOKINGS FOR THIS PARK AT THE MOMENT

http://www.costadelparadise.co.uk/ParkLocations.php

Seems you can only site certain models on parks, I hope you find somewhere you like.

Like 0      
12 Feb 2011 11:42 AM by abfabjanice Star rating in Albir, Spain and Cov.... 6 posts Send private message

morerosado Hi to you too and thanks for the welcome and the info - will check it out later. Its my birthday today so not going to worry about my van/site problems - just going to enjoy the day and the wine tonight lol oh and check out my next flite to Albir in March -  Yay!

Like 0      
12 Feb 2011 11:44 AM by abfabjanice Star rating in Albir, Spain and Cov.... 6 posts Send private message

morerosado by the way love your 'avatar' - where did you get it 'cos i want it' lol for one of my other sites - wow - its so fab!

Like 0      
12 Feb 2011 11:50 AM by roddy1 Star rating in Leeds/ Balsicas. 250 posts Send private message

roddy1´s avatar

Hi Abfabjanice

I can't remember the actual name it might be the one morerosado stated!

But the one we visited was just south of Moraira about 10-15 mins walk away, with sea views bar restaurant.

This message was last edited by roddy1 on 12/02/2011.

The problem you may incur, is if you are not careful, is that their are a large number of campsites which are illegal and no licences are in place, no planning permition etc. So be very careful ask to see their licences are in order before paying any deposits.

This message was last edited by roddy1 on 12/02/2011.

Like 0      
12 Feb 2011 12:07 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Just right click on my avatar & save it to your desktop.

Like 0      
12 Feb 2011 1:00 PM by abfabjanice Star rating in Albir, Spain and Cov.... 6 posts Send private message

morerosado thank you for that - absolutely brill!

Like 0      
12 Feb 2011 1:03 PM by abfabjanice Star rating in Albir, Spain and Cov.... 6 posts Send private message

roddy1 Hi again also thx again! will check it all out n keep you all posted if you are interested. Oh, and by the way - I know all about illegal sites ???????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!thanks lol!!! Spanish law is a minefield - designed I think to confuse the Brits.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Looking for guitar (flamenco)entertainment/restaurant in Alhaurin el grandee area - 1 posts
Bratley & Sharp Associates is a scam!! - 7 posts
Opel Corsa 1.3CDTI (Diesel) Ecoflex - 5 door - Black - New in September 2010 - 0 posts
Cheap spanish course in Madrid - 1 posts
Community Fees - 2 posts
nouran - 0 posts
Spanish driving licence. - 46 posts
Spanish Mortgage for UK house purchase - 1 posts
German TV - 1 posts
Advice please for Australian pensioner moving to Spain - 6 posts
Flights to Almeria - 0 posts
Unemployment in Spain to stay above 20% until 2013 - 0 posts
Internet in Spain - 10 posts
How do I find nearest doctor to register with? - 9 posts
Airport transfers - 1 posts
opening times easter 2011 - 8 posts
help wat is this - 5 posts
Finally! - 10 posts
Spanish Banks invokes European Enforcement Order Against U.K. couple. - 12 posts
Can you help? - 0 posts
First post and a question - 5 posts
Registering on the Padron - 1 posts
Beware Auriga Crown Conditions - 8 posts
Closing a Spanish Bank Account - 2 posts
Memories - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 10

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x