help wat is this

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
09 Feb 2011 12:00 AM by limetree Star rating. 14 posts Send private message

can any one tell me wat is this on our bank statement from spain .we are paying 140 euro everymonth to .....liquidation by hedge ertura and we dont no wat it is ,i woul like to no as its my partners account and we are now power of attorney as he has brain cancer .and even though he still remembers things he does not no wat this is and we get no help from bankinter about this

Like 0      
10 Feb 2011 4:38 PM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar

Do you have online banking for the account?  With most systems you can log in and reverse a transaction on your account.  I think normally you have up to at least two from when the payment left your account to do this.

I think you can also block certain companies from taking money from your account.

See if you can log in and find out if its possible with Bankinter.

Justin

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
10 Feb 2011 5:04 PM by gillmurcia Star rating. 26 posts Send private message

Hi,

I've been advised by our lawyer (ans confirmed by the bank) that you now have 50 days to return a payment. I would advise to check with your bank before returning though because once you do, it might be a pain to set up the direct debit again if it was a payment you were suppose to do (even though 140€/ month seams a lot!!)

Gill

Like 0      
10 Feb 2011 5:54 PM by limetree Star rating. 14 posts Send private message

we dont have on line banking 4 bankinter all i need to no is wat  or who is liquidation by hedge  ertura  they get the money out our bank .i carnt seem to get anywhere with the bank

Like 0      
10 Feb 2011 8:03 PM by guslopez Star rating in Lorca, Murcia.. 745 posts Send private message

What's the actual Spanish phrase. That's a googled  attempt at translating .

Todos somos Lorca.

Like 0      
15 Oct 2012 3:26 PM by gkerr001 Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

ertura is possibly derived from the Spanish word cobertura. Could it be that you 'hedged' your mortgage repayments from variable interest to fixed interest. Then you are probably paying a monthly hedge cobertura. Sound s rather expensive... Maybe you have a large mortgage

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Finally! - 10 posts
Spanish Banks invokes European Enforcement Order Against U.K. couple. - 12 posts
Can you help? - 0 posts
First post and a question - 5 posts
Registering on the Padron - 1 posts
Beware Auriga Crown Conditions - 8 posts
Closing a Spanish Bank Account - 2 posts
Memories - 0 posts
How many in the same boat????? - 36 posts
Record Rent a Car- Alicante. Opinions please - 24 posts
lcd television - 4 posts
Air con Units - 4 posts
Long Term Rental wanted from May Rojales/Quesada - 0 posts
charges - 0 posts
Hunting laws? - 2 posts
N I E numbers? - 4 posts
Vodafone.es email address - 4 posts
What to do with the kids - 3 posts
11,000,000 views - 9 posts
can a court ruling regarding a debt be ingnored? - 6 posts
mobile catering unit - 1 posts
cost of tabbaco in spain - 19 posts
Art Supplies - 1 posts
for sale uk registered campervan - 3 posts
Hi from the UK - 1 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 6

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x