property management inland murcia

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
27 Jan 2011 12:00 AM by thekaysinspain Star rating in Murcia. 6 posts Send private message

Can anyone recommend a property management company in hodon /abanilla / fortuna area who will manage my property while it is rented out

Like 0      
27 Jan 2011 11:18 AM by gillmurcia Star rating. 26 posts Send private message

Hi!

We've been using Pro Fix and Clean (http://profixandclean.mfbiz.com) and are really happy with them.

It'a a family business and their fees are really good. They are reliable and I won't say enough how important to find people you can trust with your property while being away!

You can email John and he will reply very quickly; they really value communication I think it's a bonus!

I hope this helps!

By the way, I've always wanted to go to Fortuna, as it seems to be pretty famous, could you recommend anything to do there?

Thank you!

Gill

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

The Bank cannot execute further than the mortgaged house - 6 posts
EOS in IE8 has gone a bit squiffy! - 13 posts
FOR SALE MOTHERCARE MOSES BASKET and lots of baby clothes, equipment and toys - Javea Costa Blanca - 0 posts
BARGAIN FOR SALE BMW 645CI coupe Right Hand DRive Every extra conceivable ONLY 20,000 Euro - 0 posts
BARGAIN - FOR SALE NISSAN NOTE 1.4 LHD 3500 EUROS IN JAVEA, COSTA BLANCA - 1 posts
Increase of rent due to IPC/CPI - spanish one or not - 3 posts
Ocean View Properties - 3 posts
Community fee help - 9 posts
Cancelling my telephone service - 12 posts
coming to a Town near you!!?? - 0 posts
Holiday bookings - 2 posts
Vote - 1 posts
sky t.v - 2 posts
Selling a property and tax - 6 posts
Long Term Rentals - 1 posts
SMALL DOG CAGE FOR SALE - 0 posts
CHIRRINGUITOS - 26 posts
Wedding Help!!! - 2 posts
Spinning Classes - Los Alcazares - 4 posts
long term debtors - 11 posts
De-seeding Pomegranates - 6 posts
Finding rental demand - 0 posts
Best Deals From Internet Providors - 3 posts
Do I need this job?? - 4 posts
New Community - 1 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 2

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x