Spinning Classes - Los Alcazares

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
25 Jan 2011 12:00 AM by mazlester Star rating in Currently Bedford bu.... 23 posts Send private message

mazlester´s avatar

Hello,

Just a quick question:

We are moving over in a few months time and lead a very active sporty life.  We would like to know if there are any Spinning Classes in the Los Alcazares area?  When I come out I will have completed my Master Personal Trainer Level 3 and if there are no Spinning Classes I may look into gettting qualified that's if there is any interest!

Maria

Like 0      
25 Jan 2011 10:30 PM by suemac Star rating in Jumilla, Murcia. 1001 posts Send private message

Hi Maria,

Sorry I can't help you, however may I be very cheeky and add to your question?  My friend's son is moving to Los Alcazares in March and would like to join a good gym (i.e with a wide variety of modern gym equipment) and also a cycling club.  Can anybody pass on any recommendations?  If Maria startes her spinning classes, he may very well decide to join them!

Sue

Sue Walker

Author of "Retiring the Ole Way", now available on Amazon

See my blog about our life in Spain: www.spainuncovered.com

Like 0      
25 Jan 2011 10:50 PM by JazII Star rating in Mar Menor and UK. 133 posts Send private message

JazII´s avatar

You could try Bahía Fitness Club, Av. Generalísimo, 86, San Pedro del Pinatar if you don't find anything.  It's a little further out but comes highly recommended ;-))

This message was last edited by JazII on 25/01/2011.

Like 0      
27 Jan 2011 8:29 PM by petersue Star rating. 20 posts Send private message

There are spinning classes in the gym located around the side of the Las Velas shopping centre - I can't remember the name of the street but if you walk to end of the shopping area where the 525 hotel you will see Angela's Pizzeria on the left hand side, turn left and keep going until you see Las Velas shopping centre on the right hand side of the road.  The gym is part of the building but you have to walk around the back of it.

Like 0      
27 Jan 2011 8:57 PM by mazlester Star rating in Currently Bedford bu.... 23 posts Send private message

mazlester´s avatar
Thanks that's good news! I will definitely call in once i'm settled. Maria

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

long term debtors - 11 posts
De-seeding Pomegranates - 6 posts
Finding rental demand - 0 posts
Best Deals From Internet Providors - 3 posts
Do I need this job?? - 4 posts
New Community - 1 posts
Community Bank Statement - 6 posts
Buying a Lottery Ticket in Spain - 6 posts
Honda Shadow VT750C - 0 posts
Salsa - 3 posts
empty van coming to spain from notts UK to mazzaron area - 0 posts
Changing a Community Constitution - 11 posts
World record attempt for longest job queue in Madrid today - 1 posts
UK Televisions in Spain - 9 posts
Relocating to Malaga area..... but where would suit my needs?? - 4 posts
linda - 0 posts
How are things on the Canary Islands? - 0 posts
Bistro Glass Bar Table & 2 Gas Lift Stools - 0 posts
Sharing Van from Uk to Spain... - 0 posts
iPad help!!!! - 6 posts
Lots of questions... need advice please - 29 posts
It isn't letting me post my thread! :( - 8 posts
photos Casa Playa Balanegra - 0 posts
DJ - 0 posts
Thanks - 1 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 5

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x