How to transport furniture from UK to Costa Blanca?

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
18 Nov 2010 12:00 AM by cynthiajenkins Star rating. 4 posts Send private message

We want to take some furniture to Costa Blanca. Can anyone recommend a company either to take it there or possibly a vanhire company where we could do it ourselves?

Like 0      
18 Nov 2010 9:58 PM by julie798 Star rating. 2 posts Send private message

I have used web site, load up co uk  for backloads, don't look at removals, look at backloads, we have had great cheap service each time each time.

Like 0      
19 Nov 2010 8:22 AM by Jeanie60 Star rating. 103 posts Send private message

Hi we used europa car/van hire.

Jeanie.

Like 0      
19 Nov 2010 9:58 AM by SteveandJane Star rating in Somerset and Corvera.... 481 posts Send private message

SteveandJane´s avatar

I used 'Man and a Van Couriers' to ship about 3 cubic metres as a part load to Murcia.

Excellent communications, good pricing and friendly service. Back and forth every couple of weeks or so.The guys name is John Smith and as the advert says it was 'no nonsense' (bet he's heard that a few times).

Contact John or Scott on (0034) 663 595 225 or (0044) 7545 212 545 e-mail: lesleysmith.fce@gmail.com

Steve (Lifestyler)

Like 0      
21 Nov 2010 4:08 PM by cleaninglady Star rating in Benidorm & Oxford. 3 posts Send private message

Hi There

I used Trevs Removals & Transport when I came over. www.trevsremovals.com/removals_spain They are a fully insured Man And Van mover who do Door 2 Door removals. I had previously used a larger company but they sub contracted the job out and I had items missing and damaged when they arrived. I tried to claim on the insurance that the company offered but the two companys were just blaming each other so I got no where!

Trevs Removals did a great job. No damages or worries. Trev collected my stuff and did all the paperwork. Gave me a full inventory of what he loaded and arrived on the day he said he would. Highly recomended. I have used him since then as well as his minimum space for booking is just 1/2 mtr.

This message was last edited by cleaninglady on 21/11/2010.

Like 0      
22 Nov 2010 8:33 PM by albor Star rating. 9 posts Send private message

Try this guy ive used him a few times he is very cheap, you will not deal with a more honest guy if you tried.He is called Steve tell him Mark sent you.TEL 07747429271

Like 0      
23 Nov 2010 4:30 PM by daviddan1 Star rating. 36 posts Send private message

De Limas are very good Mark is the guy to speak to

I believe he has a van comming back to spain this next week

You can contact him on 0034 647 006 183

or enquiries@delimas.biz

take care

dave

This message was last edited by daviddan1 on 24/11/2010.

Like 0      
24 Nov 2010 12:08 PM by georgia1314 Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

I have used De Lima's twice now transporting furniture to and from the UK excellent service at a very reasonable price nice to see a good reliable door to door service also check out the used furniture shop in Mojacar quality furniture at very good prices contact numbers Marc 0034647006183 or enquiries@delimas.biz

This message was last edited by georgia1314 on 25/11/2010.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Web site for San Cayetano - 5 posts
Ryanair - Bournemouth to Malaga - 3 posts
pine furniture - 0 posts
Illegal employer practices? - 5 posts
Malaga to Jaen - 3 posts
WANTED: PRISMA LEVEL 2 SPANISH WORKBOOK AND EXCERCISE BOOK - 0 posts
4,900 Euros of bookings for our villa in 1 day!! - 14 posts
Spanish mortgages and life cover - 0 posts
Shopping on a Sunday? - 8 posts
Alicante Airport Rip Off and Price Fixing - 3 posts
Reform of the Spanish legal system - 48 posts
Importing New & Used Cars From Jersey - 3 posts
unions in international schools - 1 posts
Over 3,000Euros raised for F.A.M.A. by Business 1st - 0 posts
Anyone feeling the cold yet? - 35 posts
Cashback debit card - 0 posts
Looking for publishers - 2 posts
Hi everyone in EOS - 9 posts
TAX CGT refund.. - 3 posts
Legal or not? - 9 posts
Established magazine for sale in Murcia - 0 posts
Leading Andalucian Building developer Noriega collpases & PRASA to follow suit - 7 posts
Moving to either Benalmadena or Fuengirola - 6 posts
ps3 game for sale - 0 posts
Can Spain ever self correct? - 21 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 8

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x