General help please

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
18 Nov 2006 12:00 AM by evostick Star rating in Guernsey, Channel Is.... 56 posts Send private message

Hello

My hubby Terry and I are passing contracts on 23 November on our apartment at El Rincon I it is in Block 4 (which we are told is the brown construction).  We have a Power of Attorney who is doing the necessary for us and we come down a few times ourselves as we already own a house in Entre Naranjos, Orihuela.

Due to ill health we are relying on our lawyer and bank to sort everything but already have tenants renting the apartment early December.

Is anyone able to give me directions right to the relevant block from both Alicante and Murcia airports.  We have driven it ourselves several times but do it out of our heads - what I need is a step by step guide from leaving the airport to arrival at the apartments.

Also does any one know the name of the commercial centre (we have eaten there a couple of times) and how far it is on foot from the apartment itself.  Obviously people who either live in the block or have apartment there may be able to answer this for us.  Any info at all which would help our friends who are test driving it for us for the first time would be wonderful

Thank you

Yvonne

As we live in Guernsey we are not able to just hop on a plane an shoot over unfortunately!

Like 0      
22 Nov 2006 12:15 PM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar

Hi, I own in La Mirada, which is an apartment block overlooking El Rincon.

From Alicante airport:

Take N332 heading towards Cartegena

Within 10mins of leaving the airport, you should go under a tunnel, if you havn't, you have missed the N332 turn off. Continue on the N332, ignoring any "blue" signs for Cartegena/Torreveija as they will be motorway directions which you do not need!

Keep going for approx. 40-45 mins, you will arrive at Punta Prima which has a pedestrian bridge over the road and shops, bars, restaurants & supermarkets either side. At the next roundabout, just past Lidls, turn right. Carry on straight up this road and on your right El Rincon is under construction.

The local Commercial Centre, is called just that, I don't think it has a commercial name! But it does have a 24 hour shop which is handy for picking up some groceries.

I hope I have helped, we are very interested in this development as it is so near to us, good luck!

FibbyUK

One off fee to pay your own La Renta tax (210 Form)
Check out my website:

http://www.payingtaxesinspain210form.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

mortgage advice - 2 posts
Expensive in Madrid - 1 posts
Lights are not always included - 5 posts
Arcos de la Frontera - 3 posts
pets on the move - 0 posts
Best bank for expats - 100 posts
Don't pay for your bank guarantee - 14 posts
villa required 27th feb to 4th march in murcia region - 2 posts
Property prices in inland Murcia - 3 posts
Property prices in inland Murcia - 0 posts
Do you like the new logo? - 20 posts
Accountants - 0 posts
Flights to and from GLASGOW - 0 posts
ADVICE - 2 posts
Finca parcs development - 0 posts
Deposit - 4 posts
Community Minutes - 0 posts
Administrators - 34 posts
cost of living? - 1 posts
Lifts - 0 posts
Gogo Estates, Aguilas - 30 posts
thinking of buying in porto fino - 1 posts
Neuvo Vera Apartment - 1 posts
jimena latest - 9 posts
Property Management - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 2

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x