AMMEX ADMINISTRATORS IN SABINILLAS

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
19 Sep 2010 12:00 AM by leema Star rating in Washington Tyne & We.... 655 posts Send private message

We all voted to keep the one we had, I am happy with them and got no complaints and looks like we did the right thing as they have been brilliant with regular monthly meetings, so we will see what happens at our AGM next year, AEA in Duquesa Port are the one we are with.

Maureen & Dennis

Coto Real

Like 0      
24 Oct 2016 6:35 PM by ehw Star rating in Western end of the C.... 59 posts Send private message

The Ammex thread appears to have been dead for some 6 years but in recent times there have been important developments regarding both Ammex Administraciones SLP and Ammex Consultae S.L. in Manilva. Does anyone have any news about Ammex that they can make public?

Like 0      
12 Nov 2016 5:08 PM by ferrotty Star rating. 18 posts Send private message

Ammex are administrators of the La Paloma Urbanisaion Manilva area, they seem to be doing a good job and the La Paloma Urb are apparently the envy of all others, there financial position is excellent, what is the issue with Ammex?.

Like 0      
19 Apr 2017 12:07 AM by ehw Star rating in Western end of the C.... 59 posts Send private message

Approximately six months have gone by since I asked if anyone has any news they feel able to pass on about Ammex. The sole comment made does not serve much purpose as it says Ammex SEEM to be doing a good job. That is not exactly a vote of confidence in them. Then it goes on to say that the La Paloma Urb. is APPARENTLY the envy of all others. Finally it states that the financial situation of the Urb is excellent. Surely that has much to do with the owners and nothing to do with the administrators. "What is the issue with Ammex? It is that question that is so fascinating. Considering the size of the Ammex operation it is amazing the no-one ever raises any issues. Is everyone doing the same as me, waiting for someone else to be the first to raise an issue?

Like 0      
21 Apr 2017 4:49 PM by ferrotty Star rating. 18 posts Send private message

Quote  Surely that has much to do with the owners and nothing to do with the administrators

Well actually it has to do with the Administartors as the last Administrators of La Paloma were ripping us all off, also how am I suppose to know what information you require if the thread is no longer there, maybe you can add some light as to why your asking the question in the first place.

Like 0      
22 Apr 2017 11:04 AM by ehw Star rating in Western end of the C.... 59 posts Send private message

I disagree with you. The administrators are employed by the owners to do a job and supervising their activity is the responsibility of the President of the Community and the committee. Obviously if an administrator was "ripping us all off" the President and committee were not doing the job they'd been elected to do.

I have made it ABUNDANTLY clear why I am asking the question.

This message was last edited by ehw on 22/04/2017.

Like 0      
22 Apr 2017 1:15 PM by ferrotty Star rating. 18 posts Send private message

Boy you got one bad attitude to someone trying to help, please don't reply as I'm done with this thread.

Like 1      
14 Jul 2017 8:38 PM by baskerville Star rating. 4 posts Send private message

Today, without warning, Ammex Administrators, the administrators of The Community Of Owners Of Hacienda Guadalupe in Sabinillas, Manilva, the President Of that Community and a member of the committee who had no right to be on the Committee have anounced their resignation, en bloc in an event which I have never known the likes of in 30 odd years. Does anyone else have any information about Ammex.

Like 0      
14 Jul 2017 9:37 PM by nigel188 Star rating in Estepona. 656 posts Send private message

I have heard some  bad reports about Amex Administators from friends of mine.

Therefore I would not recommend them to anybody. This  is soley my own opinion.

Maybe other Forums users have more information for you.

This message was last edited by nigel188 on 14/07/2017.

Nigel

Like 0      
07 Sep 2017 2:41 PM by baskerville Star rating. 4 posts Send private message

News regarding the well known admimistrators based in Sabinillas Ammex Adminstraciones S.L. and Ammex Consultae S.L. The businesses are up for sale and the asking price is dropping as they lose urbanizations. The loss of Hacienda Guadalupe has been a major blow to them but they have lost others too. Will they be trying to re-establish themselves in Germany with an agent in Marbella. Time will tell?

Like 0      
19 Sep 2017 3:04 PM by Janette14 Star rating. 2 posts Send private message

Ammex Administrations are definitely not for sale. This is unfounded gossip. All Administrators lose and gain urbanisations for any number of reasons. Ammex have resigned from Hacienda Guadalupe, they were not dismissed. Their offices are in Sabinillas and Estepona.

Like 0      
26 Sep 2017 9:28 PM by ehw Star rating in Western end of the C.... 59 posts Send private message

I believe you work for Ammex on an occasional basis do you not Jan?. Strange that Ammex have not said anything.

Like 0      
27 Sep 2017 9:58 AM by Janette14 Star rating. 2 posts Send private message

I do work with Ammex. I am replying on their behalf.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Fish Market in San Pedro - 0 posts
Moving to Murcia area Jan 2011 - 2 posts
we will be off in 3 weeks and we carnt wait! - 3 posts
We are moving to Hondon mid next year - 7 posts
Any Suggestion or Help on How to Deal with This Lawyer - 11 posts
Jokes - 27 posts
DoYouSpain appear to price match! - 6 posts
swimming pool fences in winter - 9 posts
Skype phone - 2 posts
Fuengirola - Feenix Furniture and Imperial Furniture - 3 posts
Decode -alicante car hire - 4 posts
Costs and charges for selling property? - 25 posts
Paramount in Murcia- any opinions? - 10 posts
English teacher for 6 & 8 year old - 0 posts
Very dissapointed in Marks and Spencers..... - 2 posts
SHADE SAIL FOR SALE! - 0 posts
best place to find expats - 13 posts
Market at the racecourse - 0 posts
Studio apartment - Calahonda - how much?? - 3 posts
WANT TO MOVE TO SPAIN BUT ON MEDICATION FOR RA - ON CLINICAL TRIAL - 7 posts
What do we really think about Spanish estate agents? - 19 posts
Car wanted - 3 posts
No ADSL cable - what option for internet connection? - 18 posts
Please, be on the look out for this man......... - 7 posts
CAN'T LOG IN ON OTHER COMPUTER - 23 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 13

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x