Backing the nature through green buildings

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
18 Aug 2010 12:00 AM by fanki Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

In today’s world the luxury homes are so common that the presence has widened from the city grounds to the rural areas as a part of development. The luxury homes to an extent, demands a calm and quite atmosphere with a good landscape and acquires a large area of the land. Hence rural areas are preferred greatly by the builders nowadays, without affecting the customer’s convenience and reliability to the amenities and the infrastructures. The increase in demand for the information technology and business prosperity, has not only led people to migrate from the villages to the cities, but also helped in eradicating unemployment to a great degree.

When the population began increasing in the cities, large apartments began to sprout. But it is a fact that still many cities in the world are unable to accommodate all the employees in the city itself. As such the people hire a house on a share basis either a twin share or a group share. This gets followed for a couple of years. After one gets into a family life, he starts searching for a single apartment and the demand grows as the next generation steps into the room. Thus a much bigger one will be searched. Both of them will be working and hence it will be rather affordable for them. Gradually their deposits increase and since they will be accustomed with the city life, they will buy their own flat or house in the city itself or in a bit interiors. This will gradually tend towards a luxurious one. This is the picture of a normal city life strategy, which through a gradual procession ends up ultimately in

This message was last edited by fanki on 18/08/2010.

Like 0      
18 Aug 2010 2:50 PM by foxbat Star rating in Granada. 1112 posts Send private message

foxbat´s avatar

and your point is.....?

http://www.facebook.com/ruido.blanco.773

Like 0      
18 Aug 2010 3:21 PM by redsam79 Star rating in Los Pacos, Costa del.... 192 posts Send private message

Forgive me my nonsense, as I also forgive the nonsense of those that think they talk sense.

SUCCESS IS SIMPLY A MATTER OF LUCK....ASK ANY FAILURE!!

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

IBI Tax bill for a property I don't own! - 2 posts
I couldn't believe it - 7 posts
renting in medina elvira 23 - 0 posts
Iberdrola - 7 posts
torrestat tv interference - 3 posts
Barcelona in 2011 - 2 posts
Importing a UK registered car that was previously Spanish registered ... - 3 posts
Apparently high catastral value - 2 posts
Open Countryside - 0 posts
BEWARE OF BMIBABY AT MALAGA - 4 posts
Various Taxes and charges at Roda Golf for a Town House - 1 posts
Where can I buy this Spanish product? - 5 posts
Mosquitoes in Iznajar - 8 posts
Bath Repairs – Costa Blanca - 1 posts
Spanish Car for Sale - Valencia area - 0 posts
EMAUS CHILDREN´S HOME, ELCHE - 6 posts
Hi - 2 posts
full size snooker table - 0 posts
The Dead Building Trade in Spain - 7 posts
Instant Access Savings Account - 2 posts
Supermarket information - 1 posts
moveing to spain - 6 posts
Villajoyosa - 0 posts
gillie - 2 posts
San Fulgencio - 4 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 3

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x