Iberdrola

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
17 Aug 2010 12:00 AM by julia vittles Star rating in Taunton England / Ca.... 20 posts Send private message

I need to know how to phone Iberdrola from England.  I have been on line to them to ask how to change my details,

and the numbers they have sent me 0034 902 20 15 20,  0034  901 20 20 20,  0034 913 64 88 88    i can not get through.

Also my name is on a bill of a property i use to rent, we phone Iberdrola and told them when we were leaving and payed

upto date.    But  they have not change the bill back to the owners name.

Like 0      
17 Aug 2010 9:31 PM by Patty_1 Star rating in Hertfordshire. UK. .... 1062 posts Send private message

Hi Julia,

If you do a forum search for Iberdrola that will bring up other threads on this subject.

But there is a phone number to ring. (0034)  from UK 901 20 20 20  Hope this helps, Good luck.

Pat 

Like 0      
17 Aug 2010 10:16 PM by gcarton Star rating. 144 posts Send private message

email them in english at the following with your contract details - they usually reply

clientes@iberdrola.es

Guy

Like 0      
22 Aug 2010 11:39 AM by julia vittles Star rating in Taunton England / Ca.... 20 posts Send private message

Still no luck contacting  Iberdrola.   phoned  0034  901  20 20 20   i only get a continues busying sound on the line.

Have emailed last week but still waiting  for a  reply.

I have been on line and change my new bank details on the electronic bill but they are not taking the money out

(yes thats great)  but i don't want to be cut off.

Like 0      
22 Aug 2010 11:53 AM by kev2006n Star rating in Sussex and Playa Fla.... 344 posts Send private message

It took me days to get an answer on the phone. Late afternoon seems best to ring them. Kevin

Like 0      
23 Aug 2010 5:34 PM by sping Star rating in Stockport & Playa Go.... 148 posts Send private message

sping´s avatar

Hi Julia, are you phoning from the UK?

I know this sounds patronising, but when I first phoned Spain, the dial tone sounded like the engaged tone in the UK.

Like 0      
24 Aug 2010 7:39 PM by julia vittles Star rating in Taunton England / Ca.... 20 posts Send private message

For all of you who HELP me with my Iberdrola problem a GREAT BIG THANKYOU.

gcarton-  i email them and after a week they ask me to phone.

pat and bill-  i tried phoning but  i had a engaged sound.

sping- i think your right, the phone  did sound like it was engaged.

kev 2006n-  i phone last evening around 4.30pm.  they answered and i said Hablo inglese then a English speaking

man can on the line and said he could not help me  and could i phone in one hour.

After a few swear words  i said NO and in Spanish i said that you speak very good English and with my Spanish we

could sort the problem out.

He said i still had to phone in one hour, i could of screamed at that point.

But after all that i did phone and got all my proplems solved.

Like 0      
24 Aug 2010 9:11 PM by Patty_1 Star rating in Hertfordshire. UK. .... 1062 posts Send private message

Hi Julia,

Glad you have got it all sorted.  Took a while but things seem to in Spain.

Pat

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

torrestat tv interference - 3 posts
Barcelona in 2011 - 2 posts
Importing a UK registered car that was previously Spanish registered ... - 3 posts
Apparently high catastral value - 2 posts
Open Countryside - 0 posts
BEWARE OF BMIBABY AT MALAGA - 4 posts
Various Taxes and charges at Roda Golf for a Town House - 1 posts
Where can I buy this Spanish product? - 5 posts
Mosquitoes in Iznajar - 8 posts
Bath Repairs – Costa Blanca - 1 posts
Spanish Car for Sale - Valencia area - 0 posts
EMAUS CHILDREN´S HOME, ELCHE - 6 posts
Hi - 2 posts
full size snooker table - 0 posts
The Dead Building Trade in Spain - 7 posts
Instant Access Savings Account - 2 posts
Supermarket information - 1 posts
moveing to spain - 6 posts
Villajoyosa - 0 posts
gillie - 2 posts
San Fulgencio - 4 posts
Flight delayed? - 1 posts
A Chance to Dance Flamenco - 0 posts
And you thought the Guardia Civil Trafficos were bad.... - 1 posts
Suma - 2 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 8

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x