El Estribo - Sabinillas , CDS

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
12 Jun 2007 8:47 PM by Pitby Star rating in Andalucía. 1904 posts Send private message

Pitby´s avatar
Sorry, Janmet, just noticed you have actually started a new thread!!!

Like 0      
17 Jun 2007 3:04 PM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar
We can't seem to keep away from this place.  We went there for lunch today....it was bliss.  Felt like we were on holiday sipping cold beer on the seafront....

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
17 Jun 2007 10:05 PM by JC1 Star rating in Manchester and La Du.... 963 posts Send private message

JC1´s avatar

Justin

was it Argie cold beer? See earlier posts on this. i am there in 3 weeeks ...definitely will be going again.

Regards

John

Like 0      
18 Jun 2007 7:24 AM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar
It was glorious Argie beer!

Get in touch when you're over and I'll join you for a beer there.

Justin

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
18 Jun 2007 9:28 PM by JC1 Star rating in Manchester and La Du.... 963 posts Send private message

JC1´s avatar
Will do Justin....its count down till 6th July for me...then yabadabadoo....I will email you to arrange when I am there. Perhaps anyone else out at the time can join in too...remember...dont mention the malvinas..I did but I think I got away with it!!!

Regards

John

Like 0      
31 Jan 2008 11:57 PM by jmtwsm Star rating in Sabinillas CDS. 191 posts Send private message

jmtwsm´s avatar

We ate in El Estribo for the first time a couple of weeks ago.   We had a bit of a stroll round Sabinillas on a quiet Wednesday night and most restaurants had one or two tables occupied.  El Estribo was virtually full, so we had a drink first and then tucked in to the best meal we have had in this area.   Food, service, decor and ambience are all superb and their own label house wine from Argentina is good enough to happily give the Rioja  or Ribera del Duero a miss.    It may not be the cheapest in town but it is outstanding value for money.

Jon

This message was last edited by jmtwsm on 1/31/2008.

Like 0      
05 Mar 2008 2:37 PM by Tamsin Star rating. 169 posts Send private message

Is  El Estribo , the Argentian restaurant next to or near my favouritre coffee shop Miel.  If it is my sister - in - law loves that place but  I have heard it is a bit pricey  ?    How much would a meal cost there.  Maybe we could go there for my husband's birthday ?

Like 0      
05 Mar 2008 2:59 PM by michael52 Star rating in Bushey, Hertfordshir.... 308 posts Send private message

michael52´s avatar

Yes it is near to Miel and it is a bit pricey, but well worth it. Booking is essential

Michael

This message was last edited by michael52 on 3/5/2008.

Like 0      
05 Mar 2008 3:12 PM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar
Brilliant place and yes you have to book as it's always busy.

Call them on 952 893 788

We went there a couple of weeks ago when the weather was atrocious and it was still full.  It's very popular.  I think their success lies in the quality of the food and the excellent service. 

It's not cheap, I went there with Susan on our own one night and had starters, main course, desserts, coffee and a bottle of wine and it came to 90 Euros. 

However, when we go with the kids we don't tend to indulge so much and for the four of us it usually comes out at about 60 Euros.  But we always have their wonderful fillet steaks which are the most expensive on the menu.

Highly recommend this place.

Justin

Like 0      
06 Mar 2008 4:11 PM by JC1 Star rating in Manchester and La Du.... 963 posts Send private message

JC1´s avatar
went there last night, the 5th. still as good as ever...my pal had a sirloin steak bigger than the sunday joint we normally have!!!!  less than €60 fopr 2.

Regards

John

Like 0      
07 Mar 2008 12:08 AM by leema Star rating in Washington Tyne & We.... 655 posts Send private message

We went there in November, the four of us all ordered what meat we wanted, then decided to have a portion of chips each and garlic mushrooms each, big mistake, one portion would have done the four of us, we left more than we ate, it was fantastic.

Maureen & Dennis

Coto Real

Like 0      
19 Mar 2008 9:29 PM by EL ESTRIBO Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

EL ESTRIBO  

Dear customers, we're glad to receive you any day from wednesday to monday, for lunch or dinner, in our restaurants  EL ESTRIBO.  As you already know we are open in Sabinillas, but now also we have just openned a new restaurant for you at Sotovila II Shopping Center (P.N Guadiaro - Sotogrande)

Here we show you some of our starters, meats, and desserts we offer to you.

Argentinian meat mini-pasties               Grilled italian cheese with tomato, oregano & olive oil  

Typical argentinian beefsteak                                    Argentinian sirloin                                          Argentinian fillet steak

Pancakes with real argentinian "dulce de leche"

For any reservation please contact us in the following telephone numbers:

Sabinillas (lunch and dinner): +34 952 893 788

P.N. Guadiaro - Sotogrande (dinner): +34 956 793 210

Like 0      

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Anyone suggest good lawyer in Guardamar are? - 10 posts
Interest Only Mortgages - 2 posts
Disney Land in Murcia. - 13 posts
New Airport??? - 40 posts
occupation licence duquesa. - 14 posts
Advertising for short term rentals - 1 posts
'Bubble' fears hit Spanish property - 3 posts
Why?....Confused! - 2 posts
Stories from Spain - 0 posts
What to Eat (and drink ! ) in the "real" Spain - 5 posts
OPEL ZAFIRA 2.0 DTI FOR SALE - 4 posts
Dunelm's (in the UK) - 7 posts
Mortgage Advice - 56 posts
Parpapiro's - Duquesa - Costa del Sol - 4 posts
What do we do with unwanted furniture?? - 8 posts
news from my solicitor - 122 posts
Las Palmeras de Calhonda - 0 posts
5 - 1/2 years and thought we had got there - 3 posts
Deed Value compared to house price - 50 posts
New Horizon Villas - 22 posts
san miguel de salinas - 1 posts
Selling Houses Abroad. C4 17.04.07 - 7 posts
Costa Blanca and Murcia Entertainment Agencies or anyone wanting Karaoke - 0 posts
driving license - 1 posts
What other bills should we expect!! - 3 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 32

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x