Endesa

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
05 May 2010 6:51 PM by Faro Star rating in London. 1139 posts Send private message

I have the same problem with an apartment in Torrox Costa.

Last week I received 10 invoices going back over a year (to July 2009) for extravagent amounts so I immediately cancelled direct debit authority and had bank bounce all payments which they did otherwise I would have been penniless (centless) and trying to reclaim money taken in error - no thanks!

Then today I receive 10 new revised bills all for small amounts and some apology letter .......

But it's a mess and now I need to go back over 12 months and see what's happened and then probably go and see them to balance up. No point calling their premium rate number to habla with some clueless chica.

But it looks like they're saying they owe me money back.

Someone must have ballsed up all the meter readings!

Like 0      
12 May 2010 8:01 PM by pocoverde Star rating. 11 posts Send private message

A final update.

I've been down to Endesa for a 3rd time to ask why I was issued  & paid for 10 bills at once. These are revised bills for the past 12 mths showing usage.

My account shows that I owe nothing & the €5,000 bill has been anulled. There was a discrepency then of some 20,000 units still. The lady in the office then printed off past facturas to see what was happening & to her and my suprise Endesa have written these units off ..... I have the factura which shows this. Needless to say I won't be sending back any payments taken & I'll be keeping my head down until I have it in writting that the case is closed as I've ended up paying considerabley less tha nthe big bill.

I hope that this is the end of it, complaining certainly helped in this case.

Good Luck to all with problems.

PV

p.s. please spare a thought for the poor workers in the Endesa office, it's not thier fault that the company they work for keeps throwing up problems for us the consumer & that they are understaffed, the info on the computer system isn't good and it's only through smiling & the lady digging through the data & wanting to help that hopefully I can draw a line under this.

Like 0      

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Da Vinci's at the lakeside Shopping Centre on the Torrevieja road - 1 posts
Hi We are shortly moving to Rojales, Costa Blanca - 8 posts
Is this right?? - 16 posts
starting up stables - 2 posts
Urgently Wanted to borrow /hire/buy: Top Box for Car... - 0 posts
Advice please - 5 posts
Wanted long term let La Zenia - 0 posts
looking for a place in monda - 1 posts
How to get iPlayer in Spain legally - 7 posts
Gas Barbecue - 4 posts
what happened to Technologia Urbanistica so far? are they bankrupt or still in business - 10 posts
Spanish Motorbike Licence A2 - 9 posts
Do you want to adopt a dog? Los Infiernos dog Refuge needs you. - 6 posts
country and western night 24th april mollina - 0 posts
afternoon car boot sale at hotel saydo mollina - 0 posts
help needed about A77 / A7 alcoi area - 2 posts
Bits & pieces for sale - 0 posts
On what does one play Boules/Petanque? - 2 posts
HELP! - New to renting out a property - 12 posts
Renewal of Certificate of Ocupacion? - 16 posts
My Place in the Sun, but which part of Alicante do I choose? - 25 posts
Process of building a property in Spain: Rustic land (rural land) - 1 posts
New Furniture Package for Sale in Almeria region - 1 posts
Your thoughts, advice and recommendations - 7 posts
I'm off to Spain now! - 6 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 22

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x