Do you want to adopt a dog? Los Infiernos dog Refuge needs you.

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
05 Apr 2010 12:00 AM by tinasolera Star rating in Murcia. 801 posts Send private message

tinasolera´s avatar

If you are looking to adopt a dog and are near the Murcia area, please visit us at Los Infiernos dog refuge. We have approx 240 dogs all desperate for new homes. i have started loading photos on a facebook page where you can take a look and comment. Attached also 3 photos of some cuties. if you want to get in touch privately please contact       parajelosinfiernos@hotmail.com

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/group.php?gid=362539918266&ref=ts

www.galgosdelsol.es

Like 0      
14 May 2010 11:31 AM by tinasolera Star rating in Murcia. 801 posts Send private message

tinasolera´s avatar

Can anyone offer Zigi a loving home? Castrated and fully vaccined... he is ready to go! Currently in Los Infiernos refuge, Murcia!

This message was last edited by tinasolera on 14/05/2010.

www.galgosdelsol.es

Like 0      
01 Jun 2010 9:45 PM by tinasolera Star rating in Murcia. 801 posts Send private message

tinasolera´s avatar

Clyde is a handsome Rottweiler cross born December 2009 (estimate) He is a big, strong boy weighing in at 46kg.  However, Clyde is very loyal, friendly and playful and loves a lot of affection.  He walks quite well on the lead and is fine in the car.   Clyde would be a faithful family pet and protector but needs a calm assertive and experienced owner used to handling large powerful dogs. Please circulate this post because there is a chance he will be put down if we can not find him a home.

www.galgosdelsol.es

Like 0      
06 Jun 2010 5:37 PM by Bassie Star rating. 16 posts Send private message

What wonderful good work you are doing, Tina. So many abandoned / dumped dogs in the first four months nearly 5000 !!!

It is just incredible, not just Spanish people but also a lot of Brits returning home leave dogs without food / water behind in their homes or take them to the crowded charity places like AAA in Marbella or ACE Charity in the Cala de Mijas with little possibilities to ever get out. If the dogs have their shots in order 6 months prior to departure they are allowed to enther the UK. A lot of people do not know this and leave their loyal "best friend" behind....Sometimes I am just so ashamed of being a human being!

Let's just turn the tables and adopt an abandoned animal, like we did. They will be ever grateful and luck will never leave you.

Like 0      
06 Jun 2010 8:08 PM by Mercedes Sosa Star rating. 6 posts Send private message

We adopted our dog through a charity organisation. We really admire the people there because they are going through very difficult times and have to survive only by donations. Every day is a struggle but they do it out of love for the animals and each time a dog is adopted, another life is saved.... . 

Like 0      
15 Jun 2010 8:30 PM by tinasolera Star rating in Murcia. 801 posts Send private message

tinasolera´s avatar

This is Nevado, 2/3yrs old, castrated. Great with people but not tolerante with other dogs. This poor soul has been with us a long time now and is going crazy.... can anyone help me find a home for him? Please copy the photo and circulate.

www.galgosdelsol.es

Like 0      
21 Jun 2010 1:41 PM by tinasolera Star rating in Murcia. 801 posts Send private message

tinasolera´s avatar

Any staffie lovers out there that can help Daisey?

www.galgosdelsol.es

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

country and western night 24th april mollina - 0 posts
afternoon car boot sale at hotel saydo mollina - 0 posts
help needed about A77 / A7 alcoi area - 2 posts
Bits & pieces for sale - 0 posts
On what does one play Boules/Petanque? - 2 posts
HELP! - New to renting out a property - 12 posts
Renewal of Certificate of Ocupacion? - 16 posts
My Place in the Sun, but which part of Alicante do I choose? - 25 posts
Process of building a property in Spain: Rustic land (rural land) - 1 posts
New Furniture Package for Sale in Almeria region - 1 posts
Your thoughts, advice and recommendations - 7 posts
I'm off to Spain now! - 6 posts
Legal Advice Please. - 11 posts
Importing a German car to Spain. - 10 posts
leaving spain/van space available to share - 0 posts
Re-negotiate your mortgage rate - 3 posts
wanted long term in ARENAL DUQUESA - 1 posts
New A7 Road Is It Open Or Does It end At Alcoy? - 0 posts
registering children - familia numerosa? - 3 posts
Medina Golf - has anybody successfully claimed on the Bank Guarantee? - 0 posts
Steam Cleaner CBN - 0 posts
I want to buy a "Hot Tub", any suggestions please? - 15 posts
help with proxies - 2 posts
FACUA Spanish consumer organisation - 0 posts
long term rentals - 4 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 7

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x