what happened to Technologia Urbanistica so far? are they bankrupt or still in business

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
05 Apr 2010 12:00 AM by ukhcc1 Star rating. 48 posts Send private message

i would like to know if anyone has any information to what happened to TU? are they now bankrupt or still operating?

Like 0      
05 Apr 2010 11:13 PM by auntielinda Star rating in San Miguel de Salina.... 646 posts Send private message

They are most definatley out of business there are many unfinished houses in the orihuela Costa area which have been left for 2 years to my knowledge

Great Auntie Linda

Like 0      
07 Apr 2010 8:07 AM by ukhcc1 Star rating. 48 posts Send private message

so what happens to all these empty properties?

Like 0      
07 Apr 2010 8:51 AM by auntielinda Star rating in San Miguel de Salina.... 646 posts Send private message

NOT in business

Great Auntie Linda

Like 0      
07 Apr 2010 9:51 AM by Fly380 Star rating in Las Filipinas, Orihu.... 253 posts Send private message

I am on an unfinished TU urbanisation and to the best of my knowledge TU ARE still operating (should I say dormant at the moment). We are still on builder's water and electric and the bills go TU and our President goes to TU HQ to get these bills as obviously they have stopped paying for them. Why they are still in business I have no idea except that they are supposed to own a whole load of land payed for with people like me who still don't have their DEEDS. The only explanation I can think of that they haven't disappeared is that creditors are prepared to wait for land prices to go up before they are forced to sell. All a bit of a mystery really but all part of the local corruption.

Like 0      
07 Apr 2010 11:55 AM by mariadecastro Star rating in Algeciras (Cadiz). 9402 posts Send private message

mariadecastro´s avatar

According to my check on a registry of companies under insolvency TU is still trading.

Maria L. de Castro, JD, MA

Lawyer

Director www.costaluzlawyers.es

El blog de Maria

Like 0      
07 Apr 2010 12:46 PM by Fly380 Star rating in Las Filipinas, Orihu.... 253 posts Send private message

Thanks Maria - I thought I was right.

Like 0      
07 Apr 2010 5:04 PM by ukhcc1 Star rating. 48 posts Send private message

Hi Maria,Fly 380

what is annoying is that we all know that they are in business still, but the court system is so slow slow slow that you cannot do anything to them. TU is above the law clearly.

how can we wait for a court date for 3 years and still waiting when the TU is laughing leaving thousands of people stressed out with heart problems, anger etc... against SPAIN and not even a spanish prime minister gets concerned let alone communidad valenciana, i agree with fly 380 it is wild spread corruption and we are small people loosing our sweats and pennies while these people enjoy still a luxury life.

we heard that one of the directors of TU is living in one of the12 big villas in las filipinas4 with a nice big swiming pool when the other 12 properties on his side lay empty with its people sick of it.

helllllllllllllllllllllllllllppppppppppppppppppp.

Like 0      
07 Apr 2010 7:43 PM by Fly380 Star rating in Las Filipinas, Orihu.... 253 posts Send private message

yep ukhcc - one of the directors is living in a villa round the corner from The Priory. As you say - maybe 3 years to court and if you win either TU will appeal or you won't get anything. All part of the circle of corruption. ps I think this particular director is female.

Like 0      
12 Apr 2010 5:20 PM by ukhcc1 Star rating. 48 posts Send private message

fly, did you not het the habitacione certificate yet? how do you get the water and electricity to the appt?

Like 0      
13 Apr 2010 9:43 AM by Fly380 Star rating in Las Filipinas, Orihu.... 253 posts Send private message

Habitation Certificate? You must be joking! We are still a building site!

Re water and electric:

Electric: We have temporary meters and every month we read them and one resident works out the bills. There are only 2 meters that Ibridola read and send the bill to TU. Iberdola now take the money out of our community account. We have completed all the paperwork to get off builders supply and each paid over 500 euros but it is taking for ever. Before we could continue having electric we had to pay off a large debt.

Water: Again we had to pay off a large debt. Bills are worked out by a resident. No meters until Cert Of Hab.

The system works quite well but if people won't pay there is nothing we can do about it. Cutting them off is illegal which is why we are desperate to be on mains electric. As for water, one of the largest consumers - The Patio Pekin Chinese restaurant will not pay so we will not eat there. They have lost a lot of custom from us - more than their water bills I guess. They also refuse to pay Community Charge and they are 5 units!

Not a perfect solution but at least we have water and electric.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Spanish Motorbike Licence A2 - 9 posts
Do you want to adopt a dog? Los Infiernos dog Refuge needs you. - 6 posts
country and western night 24th april mollina - 0 posts
afternoon car boot sale at hotel saydo mollina - 0 posts
help needed about A77 / A7 alcoi area - 2 posts
Bits & pieces for sale - 0 posts
On what does one play Boules/Petanque? - 2 posts
HELP! - New to renting out a property - 12 posts
Renewal of Certificate of Ocupacion? - 16 posts
My Place in the Sun, but which part of Alicante do I choose? - 25 posts
Process of building a property in Spain: Rustic land (rural land) - 1 posts
New Furniture Package for Sale in Almeria region - 1 posts
Your thoughts, advice and recommendations - 7 posts
I'm off to Spain now! - 6 posts
Legal Advice Please. - 11 posts
Importing a German car to Spain. - 10 posts
leaving spain/van space available to share - 0 posts
Re-negotiate your mortgage rate - 3 posts
wanted long term in ARENAL DUQUESA - 1 posts
New A7 Road Is It Open Or Does It end At Alcoy? - 0 posts
registering children - familia numerosa? - 3 posts
Medina Golf - has anybody successfully claimed on the Bank Guarantee? - 0 posts
Steam Cleaner CBN - 0 posts
I want to buy a "Hot Tub", any suggestions please? - 15 posts
help with proxies - 2 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 11

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x