Animal lovers

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
09 Feb 2010 12:00 AM by MAGICMEG Star rating in Scotland. 546 posts Send private message

Just got a beautiful little miniature beagle puppy .She is gorgeous . Any puppy hints and tips appreciated it is a long time since I had or  trained a new puppy . I think she is going to whimper and cry all night it is like having a new baby in the house. Any helpful advice welcome . MM

Nothing surprises me anymore  

but I am willing to accept that sometimes (although not very often ) I can be  wrong !

Like 0      
09 Feb 2010 10:52 PM by jayce Star rating. 80 posts Send private message

A nice snug bed with a small clock, wrapped up, so the puppy cannot get at it. The ticking sends them to sleep. Good luck

Like 0      
09 Feb 2010 10:57 PM by spiritofspain Star rating in Riviera del Sol, Mij.... 114 posts Send private message

spiritofspain´s avatar

I remember years ago with a new kitten... not only the clock trick but a hot water bottle too!

Makes them think they are still with the rest of the litter - good luck and enjoy

This message was last edited by spiritofspain on 09/02/2010.

This message was last edited by spiritofspain on 09/02/2010.

Margery

www.losarqueros.iowners.net  and www.calahondapark.iowners.net

Like 0      
10 Feb 2010 12:13 AM by MAGICMEG Star rating in Scotland. 546 posts Send private message

If  she cries and whimpers all night should I go to her  and pick her  up or will that make it worse for her in the long run . I want to train her properly but my gut instinct is to cuddle and reassure her   .

Whoops  !     Shhhhhh !  I spoke to soon, went of to make a cup of tea and she is now fast asleep in her little bed with her ticking clock and her hot water bottle .Do new puppies sleep through the night  ? I guess I will soon find out . Perhaps I should  buy one of those baby listening things in the morning  .Thanks for the tips MM

Nothing surprises me anymore  

but I am willing to accept that sometimes (although not very often ) I can be  wrong !

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Okay, so what's the best way to ask for Beer??? - 46 posts
Ryanair's latest cost cutting?? - 6 posts
Granting of Habertation Certificate - 4 posts
Malaga Airport (AGP) T3 Official Opening - 4 posts
proposed roue railway San Pedro to Estepona - 0 posts
work - 0 posts
Aluminium Box Trailer with secure lid for sale - 1 posts
Credit/Debit Card Scam - 1 posts
INFORMATION NEEDED FOR NIE - 20 posts
Autumn Bookings P&O Ferries Portsmouth/Bilbao Cancelled - 1 posts
Fiscal Fees????? - 4 posts
Delete an inactive blog - 2 posts
Armchair required - 0 posts
Being a Teacher (Piano) ? - 2 posts
Flight Delays - 2 posts
Driving an open-topped car with a baby.... - 3 posts
snowboarding - 1 posts
best tapas on costa del sol - 17 posts
Paying money into Spanish Bank Account - 50 posts
Cheapest way to play golf in The Costa del sol - 0 posts
Piano Teaching in Spain - 0 posts
WALK FROM mOUNTAIN pARK - 1 posts
Wow it is quiet!! - 12 posts
Hi All - moving to Alicante or Malaga areas - 5 posts
Speed cameras on Spanish roads - 12 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 4

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x