For you men out there

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
13 Apr 2007 11:31 PM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

Smiley´s avatar
To be honest Hudsey I wouldnt worry about it - assume that you are of the female variety from the Avatar and sure the blokes on here all interested to share the experience - we're all dirty old men (some older than others - I am talking about Me Mike before you get all shirty) and nothing you could say would faze us!

Smiley - patrick@marbellamortgages.com  www.marbellamortgages.com   www.comparetravelcash.co.uk

Like 0      
13 Apr 2007 11:39 PM by hudsey Star rating in Hexham, Northumberla.... 120 posts Send private message

hudsey´s avatar

Ha Ha, that's what they all say, could make a pimp blush.  And yes, I'm female, look just like my avatar and depending on mood change colour.  Sometimes my eyes are red and little horms poke out from my hair.  Every one hides then so I don't know if I grow a tail.  I'm sure my boss thinks I wear red eye liner, or is that because I'm worked so hard, or is it the tiny little tipple I enjoy.  My boss not nice, she calls me a 'superfloozy'.  Don't know where she got that name from, I'm a real home bird, venture out occasionly to find her a man, I have one already; infact live with 2 teenage boys, also the cat is a boy (no not a tom, a boy and he does have hands and feet, not paws).

Like 0      
13 Apr 2007 11:47 PM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

Smiley´s avatar
So does that mean you are a horny devil that lives with two teenage boys or that the 2 teenagers are sons - or perhaps you will leave us saddos guessing - never heard the term superfloozy so have no idea what you could mean by that - might need to ask Janice to translate - she is the oracle on all things female

Smiley - patrick@marbellamortgages.com  www.marbellamortgages.com   www.comparetravelcash.co.uk

Like 0      
13 Apr 2007 11:58 PM by hudsey Star rating in Hexham, Northumberla.... 120 posts Send private message

hudsey´s avatar
Janice is the oracle, the ultimate in girl power, admired and respected.  Soz, saddos, keep guessing!!!!!!

Like 0      
14 Apr 2007 12:42 PM by JC1 Star rating in Manchester and La Du.... 963 posts Send private message

JC1´s avatar
Hudsey..janice was girl power before posh and her mates coined the phrase...reckon you are a bit of a chameleon on the quiet...always changing your moods...I am married to one so know the form. You don't say where you are in Spain..is that because you not yet bought?

Regards

John

Like 0      
14 Apr 2007 1:02 PM by JeansSis Star rating. 2376 posts Send private message

JeansSis´s avatar

This message was last edited by JeansSis on 5/17/2007.

Like 0      
14 Apr 2007 3:24 PM by hudsey Star rating in Hexham, Northumberla.... 120 posts Send private message

hudsey´s avatar

Hi All, Have not yet completed, that will take place at the end of May 07.  Just waiting for confirmation so I can book our flights.  If any one is near by between May 30th - June 8th, let me know, me and mine would love to meet you and yours, or just you, or even just yours.  I have added to my profile.  Thanks for the PM Janice. 

Like 0      
14 Apr 2007 3:27 PM by hudsey Star rating in Hexham, Northumberla.... 120 posts Send private message

hudsey´s avatar
JC1, I could have popped in for a cuppa when I came to Manchester for my NIE numbers!!

Like 0      
14 Apr 2007 8:26 PM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

Smiley´s avatar
She aint backward in coming forward is she? Sounds like shes a bit of a dominatrix - all this girl power and stuff - whatever happened to the fairer sex? When I were a lad...........

Like 0      
14 Apr 2007 9:02 PM by JeansSis Star rating. 2376 posts Send private message

JeansSis´s avatar

This message was last edited by JeansSis on 5/17/2007.

Like 0      
14 Apr 2007 10:53 PM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar
So whats wrong with the woman being on top Smiley.....  Is it an age thing??

Quite frankly m'dear, I don't give a damn!

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
14 Apr 2007 10:55 PM by hudsey Star rating in Hexham, Northumberla.... 120 posts Send private message

hudsey´s avatar
Catch you next time Janice, will let you know.

Like 0      
14 Apr 2007 10:57 PM by hudsey Star rating in Hexham, Northumberla.... 120 posts Send private message

hudsey´s avatar
Smiley, all females are the fairer sex, just some in wolves clothing.

Like 0      
14 Apr 2007 11:09 PM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

Smiley´s avatar
Yeah guess a lot of us dont like being looked down on by you inferior females - there goes my will to live!!!!!!!!!

Like 0      
14 Apr 2007 11:12 PM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar

Well I guess you dont with such a defensive response as that!! The man doth potest toooooo much.Meethinks

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
14 Apr 2007 11:14 PM by hudsey Star rating in Hexham, Northumberla.... 120 posts Send private message

hudsey´s avatar
Smiley, give me your address and I will send you a spade.

Like 0      
14 Apr 2007 11:18 PM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

Smiley´s avatar
As I am the only one in here sticking up for male rights over girl power I will protest as much as I please - whether too much or too little is for me to know and others to find out - thems that knows me knows the truth on my view on the battle of the sexes and if my conscience is clear then you lot can think what they like 

Like 0      
14 Apr 2007 11:24 PM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar
What male rights are you sticking up for - noticeably alone!!

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
14 Apr 2007 11:24 PM by hudsey Star rating in Hexham, Northumberla.... 120 posts Send private message

hudsey´s avatar
I will also send you a new teddy!

Like 0      
14 Apr 2007 11:53 PM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

Smiley´s avatar
The right to go out drinking when I want, to not ask someone directions, to leave the loo seat up, to burp fart and scratch my balls on the way to the shower and not to hang the towel up, to always have the final word  - you girls know the type of thing - the type of thing you lot are always complaining about when referring to us lot - seems I dont have a lot of support in here tonight - obviously the rest of my gender is out exercising their male rights!! Either that or they are vacuuming, dusting and generally tidying up - in their pinnies! 

Like 0      

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

A note of caution - 10 posts
Military/Service Pensions - 3 posts
Car Trailer For Sale - 2 posts
Alcaidesa - 3 posts
does anyone know.... - 15 posts
Homefirst Properties - 28 posts
Funniest Client Enquiries - 32 posts
My broken fridge freezer!! - 35 posts
Note of Caution - 26 posts
Aircon info needed, please. - 6 posts
Selling homes abroad Channel 4 - 22 posts
Deposit returned - 18 posts
Power of Attorney and Hague Apostille - 27 posts
40 questions! - 11 posts
Do you want items from over 80 UK high street shops ? - 0 posts
Hacienda Requlme Accomodation - 5 posts
Webcams all over Valencia region - 9 posts
Hacienda Requelme - 1 posts
Floor Safes - 15 posts
Car Needed, second hand, preferably Spanish Plates. - 1 posts
Free healthcare in Murcia - 2 posts
vehicle air conditioning - 2 posts
Regarding the Forum help board - 0 posts
Multiple Applicants - 8 posts
New furniture warehouse in Almoradi. - 3 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 95

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x