Online banking

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
17 Nov 2009 12:00 AM by PeterGr Star rating. 5 posts Send private message

im looking to start online banking,

can anyone recommend a bank with a good online banking system, the current on i use is awful.

Like 0      
17 Nov 2009 10:19 AM by semijubilada Star rating in London/Torrevieja. 1052 posts Send private message

perhaps you could expand on what facilities you require for on-line banking and also who you bank with now.

I've used two different banks in the 6 years I've owned a property.  Both had on-line banking which I regularly checked to see if my utility bills were being paid.

Like 0      
17 Nov 2009 11:28 AM by abbbb1 Star rating in Essex and Ciudad Que.... 306 posts Send private message

abbbb1´s avatar

I've only used one bank, Solbank, but the information, accounts are very easy to access and also if you have any queries they usually reply promptly

Home
is where the heart is!

Like 0      
17 Nov 2009 1:47 PM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar

We use CajaMar and their online system is ok.  I can do most things I need to do on it and it is available in English, although I use it in Spanish myself.

Justin

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
17 Nov 2009 1:51 PM by Sanchez1 Star rating. 853 posts Send private message

Barclays' online banking is excellent.  The site is available in Spanish and English.  What I like most about it is that when you send them a secure email, someone from your local branch will call you (in English) to discuss your query.  Nice touch.

Read my blog: Spain Money Saving Tips and Offers 

Use TransferWise to send money abroad. A lot cheaper than the bank and other online currency exchanges!.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Capital Gains Tax on Selling Property (Resident) - 3 posts
Hola! - 1 posts
Translator in Calpe, Alicante - 0 posts
estepona tax office - 2 posts
president roll - 12 posts
proposed rental prices? - 0 posts
recovery of debts from Spanish developers - 5 posts
Long Term Rental 3 bed mar menor golf resort 2 - 1 posts
The Costa Blanca News (Northern Bias) - 0 posts
Radio Stations (Costa Blanca) - 9 posts
Baby Boys clothes - 0 posts
Compulsory Holiday Home Purchase??? - 4 posts
Advise on moving to Spain are moving to England - 3 posts
moving furniture to Murcia - 0 posts
Google Street View - 13 posts
Permission to change Rustic land to residential land - 4 posts
Yet Another Endesa Thread....! - 4 posts
purchase of new 3 bedroom appt - 5 posts
polar airr - 5 posts
I B I Taxes - 2 posts
El matrimonio en Espana - 2 posts
The Final Move - 41 posts
DO YOU NEED TRANSPORT TO SPAIN FROM THE UK OR BACK FROM SPAIN TO THE UK - 2 posts
Any lady golfers out there? - 2 posts
Hola! - 5 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 5

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x