polar airr

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
13 Nov 2009 12:00 AM by mitziedog Star rating. 8 posts Send private message

Hello, I have been attempting to contact Gary Leggett at Polar Air, based in Jacarrilla. He fitted some a/c just over a year ago and we have a problem. I have been trying to get him since August of this year but no method I have tried has hjad any success. Does anybody know his wherabouts or even if he is still trading.

Any helpwould be appreciated,

Rob

Like 0      
13 Nov 2009 10:46 AM by ace Star rating. 310 posts Send private message

ace´s avatar

get onto appollo air they are looking after all the problems under warranty.

http://www.apolloair.eu/

Ace

Like 0      
13 Nov 2009 1:57 PM by tomaso17 Star rating in Aberdeen & Playa Gol.... 40 posts Send private message

Mitziedog,

I'm a bit concerned that you haven't been able to contact Gary and wonder if he is still trading.

We used Gary about 2.5 years ago to install A/C and he did a good job. We too had a bit of a problem with one of the units and Gary came back and fixed it no problem at all.

The numbers I had for Gary may be the same as you have, but I'll list them anyway just in case.

678008831 and 966770749

Hope you manage to get sorted

Tom

Like 0      
13 Nov 2009 6:13 PM by mitziedog Star rating. 8 posts Send private message

thanks for that info,. further to aces' response do I assume then that he is  no longer in business, hence appollo air taking on warranty issues??

rob

Like 0      
13 Nov 2009 7:08 PM by Rocketman Star rating. 43 posts Send private message

Rocketman´s avatar

Hi Rob,

We have been doing our best to sort out any problems for existing Polar Air customers, and we have been working with the suppliers to do this under guarantee where possible.

Gary is no longer trading in Spain and will not answer any e-mails and the phone is not connected but if you would like us to have a look at the problem for you please PM me or call 966 770 964.

Please refer to the thread on Condado de Alhama - Air Conditioning guarantees if you need to know more about us.

Steve

Like 0      
13 Nov 2009 7:40 PM by mitziedog Star rating. 8 posts Send private message

Hi Steve,

Thanks very much for the swift response. I will contact you over the weekend if ok with a view to looking at the small problem that we have. After many months of wondering and attempting to get hold of Gary I suspose it is a relief to know the reason (must admit it did not surprise me) of why we were not getting replies.

Thanks Rob

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

I B I Taxes - 2 posts
El matrimonio en Espana - 2 posts
The Final Move - 41 posts
DO YOU NEED TRANSPORT TO SPAIN FROM THE UK OR BACK FROM SPAIN TO THE UK - 2 posts
Any lady golfers out there? - 2 posts
Hola! - 5 posts
just a little warning on window tint and ITV - 23 posts
Charging to make contact with EOS, whatever next? - 1 posts
smoking banned inside at end of the year! - 61 posts
How do you remove old posts from community forums? - 4 posts
Satellite receiver from Aldi - 2 posts
Rental Advice Please - 5 posts
Spanish property pessimist gets a surprise - 4 posts
What's puerto banus llike? - 3 posts
Brits rip off Brits - 5 posts
Community wi- fi - 0 posts
How difficult is it to respect a customer's privacy? - 0 posts
La Tercia Real Deposit Refund - Don't Give In! - 8 posts
Marks & Spencer - 12 posts
What has happened to my profile? - 0 posts
Telefonica nightmare - 9 posts
Driving to Spain for Xmas - 4 posts
Gardens of Manilva - 1 posts
Switching to interest only mortgage - 3 posts
Thanks, Justin! (for Chickens) - 4 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 6

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x