Bankers Guarantee with Polaris World.

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
30 Dec 2009 4:03 PM by ayrez Star rating in La Marina Oasis. 379 posts Send private message

Hi Karen

If I were you I would give Antonio a ring. He should be up to date with the situation and may be able to put your mind at rest.

All the best

Jean

Like 0      
30 Dec 2009 4:27 PM by smivs Star rating in Oldham - Jardin 2,.... 700 posts Send private message

smivs´s avatar

Hi Maria

Unfortunately when subjects such as this take off on the forum you get inundated with questions questions questions!!!  It was mentioned before that a general bank guarantee is issued would this cover the people who haven't been issued with a personal bank guarantee at all?  Also I have a bank guarantee dated August 2008 but it is in Spanish and unfortunately my solicitor is off over the holiday period so I was just looking for a little reassurance, do the bank guarantees expire?

I too am over in January and will be presenting myself at the head office, what good it will do I don't know, but whilst I have a bank guarantee my friend, who is also buying on phase 2 Terrazas, has never managed to get one off them hence the question about the general bank guarantee

Sorry you are getting pestered people are really worried, hopefully it will just be smaller subsidiary companies that they are talking about and the main projects will continue but it's the "not knowing" that worries people

Regards

Jackie  
Member of the Girls Gold Buggie Club !!!

Like 0      
30 Dec 2009 5:26 PM by mariadecastro Star rating in Algeciras (Cadiz). 9402 posts Send private message

mariadecastro´s avatar

That´s it. By now, it is just the not knowing what is worrying people.

As an answer to your question: yes, you can ask the Bank to produce an individual Bank Guarantee.

Polaris World contracts are very tricky to fight as they are complete out of the standards that was agreed by Consumers, developers, and related parties back in 2001 under the umbrella of the National Institute for Consumers.  Consumers and Contract Law considers contracts of these characteristics null and void as illegal, but so far... no judge has applied Consumer Law in Murcia in this sense.

Maria L. de Castro, JD, MA

Lawyer

Director www.costaluzlawyers.es

El blog de Maria

Like 0      

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Calling an EGM - 4 posts
Keeping order on a Community - 6 posts
ID cards for non-Spaniards? - 5 posts
Personal Trainer - 2 posts
Techo Sobrante - 5 posts
CAR FOR SALE: Renault Megane Diesel. Automatic. - 2 posts
Why ?? ?? - 40 posts
Do you have to pay inheritance tax if it is your primary residence??? - 2 posts
Change of address - 7 posts
Econorent - 5 posts
Accommodation in Murcia - 1 posts
Tolls! - 7 posts
Habitation certificate - 12 posts
hi, anybody had any success getting deposit refunds from builder? - 11 posts
Looking for Responsible Reasonably Priced Occasional Dog Sitter/Kennels - 6 posts
Christmas parking at Malaga airport - 1 posts
Available for any help! - 1 posts
Goldcar - 2 posts
Duquesa Water Park - 1 posts
Easyjet refund policy - 3 posts
Dutch citizens now moving from New Zealand to Spain... - 1 posts
Cost of taxis - 1 posts
A few questions about rental cars - 3 posts
1.9mtr sat dish and stand - 0 posts
interesting problem UK to ES - 2 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 23

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x