Easyjet refund policy

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
07 Nov 2009 12:00 AM by leema Star rating in Washington Tyne & We.... 655 posts Send private message

I booked flights for Feb 2010 last month from Newcastle to Malaga, I had an email from Easyjet saying their sale was on until Tuesday and when I looked our flights had been reduced by £53, rang them and they have credited me with the difference, I can book next flights and give a ref number and the money comes of it.  So Easyjet have come up trumps. This means our flights for two are only £97 return.

Maureen & Dennis

Coto Real

Like 0      
17 Nov 2009 10:09 AM by leema Star rating in Washington Tyne & We.... 655 posts Send private message

update on refund, I have a phone number which I had to ring to book flights and use the voucher refund, they start by saying phone call costs £1 per minute, first five minutes is loads of adverts so ended up putting phone down and don't know what to do now.

Maureen & Dennis

Coto Real

Like 0      
17 Nov 2009 10:44 AM by kev2006n Star rating in Sussex and Playa Fla.... 344 posts Send private message

leema, try looking at www.saynoto0870.com , enter the number you have and see if an alternative number comes up. It has always worked for me, however never tried it with an easyjet number. Kevin

Like 0      
17 Nov 2009 4:25 PM by Marksfish Star rating in Vera, Almeria. 2627 posts Send private message

Marksfish´s avatar

Try going back to your credit card company (if you used one and not a debit card) and explaining that they only gave you a voucher for a refund with the proviso you ring a premium rate number. They should then take it up on your behalf.

Mark

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Dutch citizens now moving from New Zealand to Spain... - 1 posts
Cost of taxis - 1 posts
A few questions about rental cars - 3 posts
1.9mtr sat dish and stand - 0 posts
interesting problem UK to ES - 2 posts
Completing & Submitting Modelo 210 - 33 posts
EASYJET - SUMMER 2010 NOW LIVE - 11 posts
Interpreter needed for hospital visits - 0 posts
Speeding Fine - 4 posts
Spain to extend new-car subsidies into 2010 - 2 posts
Those illegal bank Guarantees - 7 posts
Trampolin Hills under unsolvency procedings - 19 posts
Health regulations and customer service issues (disgusted with service from Tapindo) - 2 posts
Holiday Rental Owners Please Help - 29 posts
Where do you get your tyres from? - 33 posts
Any recommendations for places to eat plus places to see - in Toledo? - 0 posts
Deadline to register your PAYG phone - 18 posts
Michael Harris - 0 posts
SAUNA Wanted - 0 posts
Our Tyler is now in Heaven - 17 posts
L.P.G filling stations - 2 posts
Early Retirement- E106/Insurance/Pay into System/Pay as You Go - 2 posts
Documents Needed - 1 posts
Big Problem with HITs mobile (phone provider) - 23 posts
Buyer pulled out of sale only getting half the deposit back? - 4 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 4

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x