Completing & Submitting Modelo 210

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 | 2 | Next |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
05 Nov 2009 12:00 AM by nuflow7 Star rating in Solihull/Vera Playa. 139 posts Send private message

Help please?!

After a disappointing experience with a Fiscal Rep last year, I am now attempting to complete the Form myself, in readiness for our next visit in December.

However, my Spanish isn't too brilliant and I'm a little confused.   We want to complete the form as homeowners who are sole users of the property.  I have all the info I need to complete the form (or so I believe lol).

In "Renta Obtenida" I can't find the code for Spain (Espana) to go in box 1 - instructions say the codes follow, but I can only find the lists of codes for use in the next two boxes.

Also, In box 210A I thought I had to enter the appropriate Base Imponible of 1.1%, but can't find where I enter the VC value.  Re-reading the instructions I now think I should be entering the calculated B.I x V.C values - can anyone advise which is correct?

Do I also need to complete page 2?   The instructions aren't too clear on whether this page is just for zero or refund requests?  Again, am I right in assuming that I would just need to replicate the figure in Box 21 on page 1 plus mine/property details?

I have remembered to divide the figures x 2 and complete a duplicate form for my OH!!

To make the process simpler for next year, I thought I'd register for electronic submissions but for some reason I can't do this online and have followed all the instructions regarding Windows Vista/Explorer 8, so I'll see this as a success if I manage it manually!

Thanks for all your help/advice on this.

Like 0      
05 Nov 2009 6:26 PM by Norm de Plume Star rating in North Tenerife and L.... 162 posts Send private message

Go to: www.inmalagatoday.com/pdf/instructions210english.pdf for a good guide.  It needs very little mucking about.

Like 0      
05 Nov 2009 6:54 PM by nuflow7 Star rating in Solihull/Vera Playa. 139 posts Send private message

Thanks Norm

That's brilliant, now I just need to get hold of my "stickers"!

Like 0      
06 Nov 2009 11:06 AM by Norm de Plume Star rating in North Tenerife and L.... 162 posts Send private message

To get the  "etiquetas" sent to your home, go to: https://aeat.es/etidomic.html

If you need to change the address from your fiscal representative to your own, you'll need Form 30 on the aeat web site.

Like 0      
06 Nov 2009 1:18 PM by nuflow7 Star rating in Solihull/Vera Playa. 139 posts Send private message

Thanks again for your advice.  When over in Spain last, our Fiscal Rep last year submitted a letter to the tax office which we had to sign to authorise that we were no longer going to use them.

I think to err on caution I'll complete and submit the 030 form but understand we have to deliver this in person, so hopefully when we are out there in December we can cover everything in one visit to the tax office.

Like 0      
06 Nov 2009 1:41 PM by Norm de Plume Star rating in North Tenerife and L.... 162 posts Send private message

You will be able to deduct this year's expenses expenses from the tax payable next year.  Brussels has at last ordered Spain to make it a level playing field for non-resident and resident 2nd home owners.

Like 0      
06 Nov 2009 2:24 PM by summer1010 Star rating. 62 posts Send private message

summer1010´s avatar

H Norm de Plume

what expenses are deductable?

thanks

www.golfapartment.co.uk

Like 0      
06 Nov 2009 4:44 PM by Norm de Plume Star rating in North Tenerife and L.... 162 posts Send private message

I haven't seen the legislation yet, but I think the answer is "whatever you can get away with".  Basically it will be the same as if you were running a rental business.

Like 0      
06 Nov 2009 4:46 PM by Norm de Plume Star rating in North Tenerife and L.... 162 posts Send private message

I haven't seen the legislation yet, but I think the answer is "whatever you can get away with".  Basically it will be the same as if you were running a rental business.

Like 0      
23 Nov 2009 10:50 AM by norm2002 Star rating. 19 posts Send private message

Tried to go to the aeat website to get the Form 30. It asks for my NIF number but will not accept my NIE number. It says it should be 1 letter and 8 numbers but my NIE is 1 letter then 8 numbers then 1 more letter. I've tried leaving off each of the letters in turn but it will not accept my NIE. I thought the NIE was the equivalent of the NIF but do I have to get something else?

Like 0      
23 Nov 2009 7:16 PM by jjablonski Star rating. 4 posts Send private message

Has anyone used this Spanish company (Taxesonline) to complete the Modelo 210 form and pay their non-resident wealth tax online ?   Would like some feedback. Many thanks.

Like 0      
23 Nov 2009 9:14 PM by leswill Star rating. 120 posts Send private message

We are not called taxes on line, but we are able to pay the tax for you www.spain214.com.  A few people on here use our service. Cost is £50 for both forms on a jointly owned property or £35 if there is just one form needed, including obtaining stickers and if necessary paying bill on your behalf.  We also complete the modelo 030 to advise the tax office if you are taking control of your own finances and wish communications to be sent to your own Spanish address for future years rather than to a solicitor.  Have a look at our website, we have got testimonials from several customers on there and can provide many more if necessary.

Like 0      
20 Aug 2010 4:29 PM by crackers Star rating in Devon / Costa del So.... 81 posts Send private message

We're about to complete our own Form 210 for the second year.

Last September we submitted the relevant form advising the Agencia Tributaria  that we were handling our own taxes and gave them our address etc but to date we have never received any communication from them.  Is this normal?  Previous returns were made via a solicitor so we weren't concerned.

Like 0      
21 Aug 2010 10:41 AM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar

Hi Crackers

I have been paying my own taxes for the last 5 years and have never received any comunication from the tax office!

So I would say, don't worry!

FibbyUK

One off fee to pay your own La Renta tax (210 Form)
Check out my website:

http://www.payingtaxesinspain210form.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/

Like 0      
21 Aug 2010 12:51 PM by Norm de Plume Star rating in North Tenerife and L.... 162 posts Send private message

You'll hear from them quickly enough (although not necessarily accurately) if they think you have got it wrong. Otherwise getting them to reply to anything is impossible.  From bitter experience over the years, I have come to the conclusion that the Spanish Civil Service exists for its own benefit and no one else's.

Like 0      
23 Aug 2010 1:55 PM by crackers Star rating in Devon / Costa del So.... 81 posts Send private message

Thanks for your replies.  At least I now know it's 'normal' not to receive communication from tax office!

Like 0      
23 Aug 2010 3:26 PM by formentera costa Star rating. 368 posts Send private message

I bought the paperwork from fibby to do my form for the spanish tax

authorities and they were brilliant to understand.

very very informative.

best money I ever spent.

also fibby gives part of her charges to charity.

coolyes

Like 0      
23 Aug 2010 6:26 PM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar

Why thank you formentera costa!

I have gone all red now, or it might be sun burn.........very hot here in Costa Blanca on my hols!!!

FibbyUK

One off fee to pay your own La Renta tax (210 Form)
Check out my website:

http://www.payingtaxesinspain210form.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/

Like 0      
24 Aug 2010 4:30 PM by claire T Star rating in Torremendo, Orihuela. 688 posts Send private message

EOS Supporter

Hi Norm2002 - you say that the form won't accept your NIE no.  Mine starts with a 0 (after the X) and for some forms I have to include the 0, and for others I have to leave it out!  If yours starts with a 0 then it might be worth trying that.

It is sooooo frustrating when a form tells you your information is wrong when YOU KNOW that it is right!!

Good luck.

Like 0      
25 Aug 2010 1:23 PM by formentera costa Star rating. 368 posts Send private message

Hi Fibby,

I know we have never met but I

only spoke the truth about your forms

being very helpful.

also remember how many times I sent you

an e-mail and you explained everything

to me.

I have completed my 2nd tax form with you

for this year.

but from now on we will have to use a abogado

as we became resident in april this year.

THANKS AGAIN

coolyes

Like 0      

Pages: 1 | 2 | Next |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

EASYJET - SUMMER 2010 NOW LIVE - 11 posts
Interpreter needed for hospital visits - 0 posts
Speeding Fine - 4 posts
Spain to extend new-car subsidies into 2010 - 2 posts
Those illegal bank Guarantees - 7 posts
Trampolin Hills under unsolvency procedings - 19 posts
Health regulations and customer service issues (disgusted with service from Tapindo) - 2 posts
Holiday Rental Owners Please Help - 29 posts
Where do you get your tyres from? - 33 posts
Any recommendations for places to eat plus places to see - in Toledo? - 0 posts
Deadline to register your PAYG phone - 18 posts
Michael Harris - 0 posts
SAUNA Wanted - 0 posts
Our Tyler is now in Heaven - 17 posts
L.P.G filling stations - 2 posts
Early Retirement- E106/Insurance/Pay into System/Pay as You Go - 2 posts
Documents Needed - 1 posts
Big Problem with HITs mobile (phone provider) - 23 posts
Buyer pulled out of sale only getting half the deposit back? - 4 posts
Who is........... - 0 posts
altering property ownership - 6 posts
Payment of la renta tax - 11 posts
Vodafone Mobile Internet Dongle - 9 posts
Learn to paint at your leisure... - 0 posts
Eye on Spain logo - 2 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 34

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x