Petition stand up and be counted

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
04 Aug 2009 12:00 AM by MAGICMEG Star rating in Scotland. 546 posts Send private message

Only last week I read that Spain gave millions in aid to a third world country  .Nice gesture  but who's money was it ,mine yours and all the others who have been robbed by the Spanish system  .Who knows ???????? 

Every one no matter what property abuse they have suffered ,no matter what the circumstances or situation is  ,should sign on to Suzanne's petition. The numbers and vast amounts of money  involved in this is being  grossly under estimated by the powers that be .If nothing else the true extent and costs of all property abuses in Spain should be in the public and political domain .What have you got to loose stand up and be counted Best regards  .MM

http://www.spanishpropertyscandalpetition.co.uk/2.html

Nothing surprises me anymore  

but I am willing to accept that sometimes (although not very often ) I can be  wrong !

Like 0      
04 Aug 2009 9:52 AM by alamred Star rating. 242 posts Send private message

Magic meg, i have signed petition.

I have written to david Milliband,

I wrote to 6 MEP's who went to a rally in Mojacar regarding land abuses,  Including Caroline Lucas, that gay one from eastenders, david hammerstein, and nigel farage

Wrote to Norman Baker, Lib Dem MP - "defender of the weak", got email back saying as I was not in his consituancy tough luck.

Wrote to Auken herself, issuer of that report on spain being crooked scum and sort your life out.

Wrote to Spanish banking ombudsman as advised by mark stucklin, spanish property insight

Wrote to ted Jeory, Daily Express journalist, who has exposed sean woodhall and his cronies,

Wrote to local chamber of commerce in Albacete, needless to say not heard a  f...ng thing.

keep fighting the scum.

Send Spain back to the 60's and then the bmw driving c.......ck    s.....................ckers will sit up and notice

This message was last edited by alamred on 04/08/2009.

This message was last edited by alamred on 04/08/2009.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

AIFOS AND LAWSUITS - 4 posts
New photos of road from Coto Real to Duquesa Port - 0 posts
WRONG TELEPHONE NUMBER - 2 posts
Transporting my 2 dogs and cat from Spain via France - 3 posts
Looking for Pregnant Models!! - 8 posts
Good Bank for Online Store - 1 posts
Repossession or Dacion en Pago? - 2 posts
rental changeover and laundry costs - 0 posts
gerry n - 1 posts
Can you apply for an NIE number at any police station - 2 posts
Group Action - 1 posts
META stuff? - 0 posts
Rental income stolen - 12 posts
Bus Timetable - 2 posts
Uk Shopping In Spain - Consumer Advisor - 0 posts
Buying half a property in spain !! - 2 posts
Jet ski/deep sea fishing - 0 posts
My new sky cars is on it's way? - 1 posts
Apartment/Villa for September - 4 posts
Holiday rental required - 1 posts
Legal advice?? - 3 posts
Air con leakage - 0 posts
Juzgados - Servicio Común - what is this communication? - 2 posts
Financial Advice for Ex-Pats - 0 posts
Anyone at reserva de marbella? - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 2

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x