Villapac gone into liquidation

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
08 Jun 2009 12:00 AM by hayles72 Star rating. 19 posts Send private message

Hi Guys,

As you probably aware that villapac have gone into liquidation.

I paid £5500.00 and have Not received a penny back from them even though they promised a refund to me back in October 2008. Funny how they have opened another company with UK in it????????

THIS IS THE REPLY I HAVE HAD TODAY

You are quite right Villapac has got monetary problems, We went into Liquidation last week, Pam Claire will send you the details of the liquidation. Regards the 3 ex-employees you have been in contact, they have contributed to the liquidation as it is difficult enough getting jobs in this economic climate with sales down by 80%. But the 3 ex-employees who have been posting terrible remarks about Villapac has only made things worse. “ of these employees 2  have a commission agreement with another furniture package company in Murcia. If I was you I look to them for your money, if you go with the package company they have recommended they will be receiving 10% commission.

Regards

Mark

Like 0      
16 Jul 2009 11:24 PM by Patsie Star rating. 2 posts Send private message

This is typical of the owner of Villapac, blaming others for his mistakes. You may as well blame eye on spain, because this website sold your furniture packs for commission.
Paying commission to people, be they estate agents, developers etc is part and parcel of selling furniture in Spain and Portugal and you would have relied on people such as this to bring in sales. Yet to turn round and blame the same people is totally rich.

Just admit that you, as the owner, of Villapac screwed up and left a lot of people who had paid deposits and in some cases the full amount without their furniture, see other forums for more details. I feel sorry for these people who are left with nothing and have to start over again.

I have heard that you are still trading in Spain, under the name of Villapac SL, and have rented space a shop in a shopping centre on the Costa del Sol. Lets hope this is not so, as I am sure the people who are now creditors of your bust company may seek redress by visiting you in Spain.

Like 0      
17 Jul 2009 10:00 PM by hayles72 Star rating. 19 posts Send private message

THEY ARE STILL TRADING IN SPAIN AS I WENT OUT TO SPAIN, HE GOT A GIRL ** EDITED - ** WHO IS FRONTING ALL THE SALES, I MADE A CALL FIRST TO SAY I WANTED TO BUY A FURNITURE PACK FROM A SPANISH NUMBER AND SHE ARRANGED FOR ME TO MEET HER AT THE WAREHOUSE. UNTIL SHE KNEW I WAS A CREDITOR, THEY HAVE A SHOP AND 3 WAREHOUSES WHICH THEY ARE TRADING FROM. THEY ARE THE BIGGEST FAUDSTERS GOING AND HAVE ROBBED LOADS OF PEOPLE. CAN'T WAIT FOR THE CREDITORS MEETING AS GOT ALL EVIDENCE OF THEM STILL TRADING.

This message was last edited by eos_moderators on 25/04/2013.

Like 0      
21 Jul 2009 8:45 PM by anotherexpat Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

Hey

did you go to the creditors meeting today?

Who was there, I bet there were some interesting conversations?

Who was this major creditor?

I wish I had time to attend and add my input

expat1

Like 0      
29 Mar 2010 10:11 AM by kingsandal Star rating. 3 posts Send private message

i realise that the past mails are from 2009  but i called by again this March 2010 just out of curiosity to see if they were still there and you've guessed  YES with more front than Brighton Beach   with Villapac vehicles parked outside an unmarked warehouse across the road from their so called outlet shop  selling products which were not there last year and supposedly they were then just selling off the remaining stock which was all in the outlet    yet another blatant lie ** EDITED ** along with so many she bellowed out during our 2009 encounter    ** EDITED **

as i said to the shop assistant  ( can't remeber her name now but looks so innocent ,  just a front believe me )  ** EDITED ** , strangely , another day off on the day i was there ,   unusual for mid week,    confronted her by saying if this is all it is now ** EDITED ** hardly enough work for the two     she had great difficulty in answering just that sheepish   it's not my fault look

took a few photographs for anyone who can use them  but i intend sending them to the creditors

any news on the creditors outcome and does anyone know if they are aware of the situation of now

i for one do not intend letting it rest  they have not heard the last they are crooks of the highest level

Like 0      
29 Mar 2010 10:33 AM by fultond Star rating in Haywards Heath & Tor.... 242 posts Send private message

Where is the shop and what is the name. I am only interested because I heard about Villapac going under, but came across a place selling Villapac goods earlier this year. This was between Fuengirola and Mijas, could it be the same?

Like 0      
29 Mar 2010 11:05 AM by hayles72 Star rating. 19 posts Send private message

Villapac is still operating in Spain, if you pick up all the local free newspapers you will see adverts where they are doing furniture packs, so all this is crap, the warehouse is in a  big ind est where they have 2 big units and a open front shop in Alhaurin El Grande.** EDITED **

Like 0      
30 Mar 2010 9:14 AM by kingsandal Star rating. 3 posts Send private message

Hi Hayles 72           what was the outcome of the creditors meeting and your evidence contribution

** EDITED -**

Hi Fultond    Hayles 72 has given the answer on the location i also have recent photographs of the operation and buildings if you want a copy

Like 0      
30 Mar 2010 9:15 AM by kingsandal Star rating. 3 posts Send private message

Hi Hayles 72          

what was the outcome of the creditors meeting and your evidence contribution

** EDITED - Against forum rules **

Hi Fultond   

Hayles 72 has given the answer on the location i also have recent photographs of the operation and buildings if you want a copy

This message was last edited by EOS Team on 30/03/2010.

Like 0      
14 May 2010 10:18 AM by kath5152 Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

They also operate as Furnish your Abode In Portugal .... Can you believe the Audacity !!

Like 0      
16 May 2010 11:11 AM by 1962 Star rating in Iznalloz. 181 posts Send private message

They (Villapac) have an advert in the Sur free paper dated 13th - 19th May within the classifieds under the section Buy & Sell. 

exact wording;                                            Villapac Outlet Shop Closing down sale massive reductions

address they give;                                      Poligono La Rosa, Alhaurin El Grande

Kathy

Like 0      
16 May 2010 12:41 PM by inspectahomespain Star rating in Orihuela Costa, Spai.... 2417 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

Actually Abode is a different compnay that bought some of the Villapac assets

They are still trading I believe undre the name of V Trade, supplying MRI clients with as normal shoddy service with wrong and damaged goods

The brank name of items is Room In a Box, RIAB brand on linen and furniture

Also there seems no way to contact them direct

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

living on a finca ? - permaculture. any advice ? - 5 posts
Selling by Power of attourney - 7 posts
british builders - 1 posts
How do you get snagging done post completion? - 23 posts
car hire, petrol tank full out/full back - 15 posts
Mr @Mrs L - 0 posts
Selling privately - 2 posts
shop share needed , costa region's a few hours per day. - 0 posts
shop space needed in costa del sol area. - 0 posts
Trailer for Sale - 0 posts
Satellite Dish & Box for Sale - 2 posts
Motocross / Hobbies / Motorbikes - 1 posts
Monarch Airlines and Birmingham/Manchester Airports into Almeria - 1 posts
moving to tortosa and log cabin - 0 posts
Helo All, - 1 posts
Custom Made Curtains - Required - 6 posts
Lift from France to Spain wanted... - 1 posts
Holiday let clampdown - 39 posts
cam bank mortgage rates euribor & cajas - 4 posts
2 bed furniture pack half price (costa del sol) - 0 posts
2 bedroom furniture pack for sale half price (costa del sol) - 0 posts
Looking for advice please about all furnishings for a villa - 3 posts
Disruptions to Eye on Spain services - Sunday 7 June - 8 posts
Best Beaches in August on Costa Blanca South - 3 posts
Gas bottles in Manilva - 4 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 12

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x