VILLAS IN ALMERIA

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
15 May 2009 12:00 AM by JDYERJAY Star rating. 13 posts Send private message

HELLO EVERYONE

After another visit to Almeria looking for a villa or cortijo we come home empty handed we do not seem to be able to find the right property at the right price, we have no property to sell and we are looking for a bargain.We have found out now the Spanish do not bargain or take offers they think the recession is over.Is there anyone reading this out there with property to sell and need a quick sale please get in touch we are serious

Like 0      
21 May 2009 8:37 PM by rowlandsbb Star rating in Gloucestershire &Hue.... 779 posts Send private message

rowlandsbb´s avatar

Hi

Well it seems that most of what you like is in the classification of 'owners who do not  have to sell'

Just like UK there are many owners who are just sitting tight and waiting for the market to improve

This means that a lot of the really good properties are just not for sale at ' knock down prices'

There are lots of good apartments, duplexes at great prices but the good developers of inland villas on nice plots only build  to clients requirements and are quite happy to sit out the recession..that does not mean that prices are inflated just they feel that they are offering good value

There are lots of villas on offer in local agents at big discounts and I presume that you have not found any which you like

I may have been able to help you when you were over as one of the people I work with in Almeria is well connected with off market distressed sales and we would be happy to discuss your requirements 

I am buying myself near Huercal Overa........but not a distressed sale .......and although I am not buying at a bottom price I do think that medium term I am getting good value...anyway I like the location and ' life is always a compromise!'

Up to you if you want to talk more about finding what you want in Almeria ,just get in touch ..may be able to help

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Shar-pai Dog - 0 posts
Travelling to Morocco and Rhonda! - 9 posts
Cheap Flights - 6 posts
Cheap Flights - 0 posts
CNN to film property problems in Spain - 5 posts
WORKING IN SPAIN FOR A BRITISH COMPANY - 5 posts
Calling an Extraordinary Meeting - 2 posts
The builder's creditor has put a claim on my property - 1 posts
CAR FOR SALE EL RASO AREA - 0 posts
Episode 57 - 2 posts
Difficulty with mortgage and need to rent - 2 posts
Renting Mortgaged Property - 2 posts
Private messages - 2 posts
Murcia car hire - update. - 51 posts
alicante airport transfer to villamatin-july - 3 posts
Sofa Bed For Sale - 3 posts
IS MY POA STILL VALID?? - 1 posts
Picture Framer - San Javier area - 3 posts
Who can tell me about.... - 4 posts
Fortuna Investment Recovery Group - 0 posts
Who has tried - 8 posts
Book Writing - 4 posts
2/3 bed to rent in Fuengirola - 0 posts
Ford Focus year 2000. - 0 posts
Truck space available Spain to Holland + return. Early June. - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 2

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x