Directions to Torremolinas please

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
10 Apr 2009 12:00 AM by advisor Star rating in London most of the t.... 311 posts Send private message

Driving from Manilva to Torremolinas next Friday at around midday, assume toll road is quickest and easist route however does anyone know where i actually exit the toll road?

Have to meet people at the El Pinar Hotel Sierra De Guadnama, Torremolinas 29620?

Also despite having come off it many times does anyone know the exit number from the toll raod when driving from Malaga to Manilva?

tia

Nobody plans to fail, many fail to plan, sadly the result is the same.

Like 0      
10 Apr 2009 12:44 PM by Pitby Star rating in Andalucía. 1904 posts Send private message

Pitby´s avatar

Not sure about the Torremolinos exit, but coming back you want to take the 153 exit (where the Estepona Poligono (?) is, and then follow the road through to Sabinillas (the coast road - ten minutes).  You can take the next exit, but you will have to pay again, I believe, and that takes you to the top of Manilva and you can drive down from there.  We always exit at no.153 and take the A7/N340 (as opposed to the AP7) from there.

Like 0      
10 Apr 2009 2:13 PM by advisor Star rating in London most of the t.... 311 posts Send private message

thank you

pitby

Like 0      
10 Apr 2009 6:23 PM by Roberto Star rating in Torremolinos. 4551 posts Send private message

Roberto´s avatar

Come off the motorway at the exit for Torremolinos, Palacio de Congresos - I think it's 227. Anyway, it's the first one you'll see. Take the first exit at the top of the ramp and follow the road down hill towards town, but take the first left before you go under the bridge. Then to your right, and you'll come to a large roundabout with a tall monument on it. Turn left (3rd exit) and follow the road (which is the old N340 and dual carrigeway, but watch for speed humps!)  to the first main traffic light junction. Keep to your right here, because you need to double back by coming off the main road and crossing it, if you get my meaning. Imagine the junction as a roundabout. You cannot turn left across the carrigeway. Do not double back along the 340 itself, but take the road parallel to it, which should be signposted to Torremolinos. The hotel is on this road about 100 yards on your right.

Or get a satnav which may explain it better than me!

"Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please"

Mark Twain

Like 0      
11 Apr 2009 8:27 AM by advisor Star rating in London most of the t.... 311 posts Send private message

Roberto

thank you, I have a sat nav in the uk however was under the impression that due to there being so many "new roads" in the costs that they werent that helpful?

Like 0      
11 Apr 2009 8:27 AM by advisor Star rating in London most of the t.... 311 posts Send private message

Roberto

thank you, I have a sat nav in the uk however was under the impression that due to there being so many "new roads" in the costs that they werent that helpful?

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

PROBLEMS WITH YAHOO. - 3 posts
Items for Sale - 0 posts
Happy Easter EOS - 5 posts
MAYMAR RESTAURANT, CATRAL - 2 posts
Modelo 212 - 11 posts
Driving Ban - 26 posts
Londoner - Barclays Spain - 9 posts
Mercury.es anyone have any good experiences etc? - 0 posts
price reduction confortlin eco flax bedding equestrian direct spain - 0 posts
Not exactly Flights to Spain... - 1 posts
Simulsat V Torresat - 7 posts
Medsea Estate Agents - 10 posts
Easyjet winter flights are out, check ........... - 2 posts
whos name to put the property in??? - 11 posts
English BMW 320dse - 0 posts
PARTY at Marbella Rugby Club - 13 posts
best place to shop - 11 posts
Wanted: Asesor fiscal. - 2 posts
Lost luggage with Monarch - 1 posts
Jardine de Palomares - 5 posts
Air con auto switch off - 28 posts
what can you do if your company defaults on redundancy payments - 7 posts
Long term rental Townhouse / Villa Mijas / Fuengirola region - 0 posts
furniture pack for sale - 0 posts
Costa De La Luz - 3 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 6

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x