Wanted: Asesor fiscal.

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
07 Apr 2009 12:00 AM by roryok Star rating in Granada (city). 6 posts Send private message

My wife and I are now residents of Spain.

But...I run my own company in the UK as a computer programmer and IT Trainer (sounds big but it's really only me 'n' 'twife). Pay my taxes there. Also have my accountant there who sorts everything out. He's done it for the last 20 years so know it inside-out. But is not familiar with Spanish tax system.

However, as I'm a resident here I'm now subjet to Spanish tax laws as well and would therefore like to know of an Asesor Fiscal (preferably in the Granada area but travelling is not a problem) who could advise on how to handle my financial affairs here. They should also have some knowledge of UK procedures. In other words, how to get the best from the system(s)

Can anyone help with this, please?

Saludos.

Like 0      
05 May 2009 8:52 PM by Lauryc Star rating in Was South Devon .. n.... 520 posts Send private message

Lauryc´s avatar

Can't help but in the same position and looking for someone on the Costa Blanca too.

Laury

Laury

Like 0      
06 May 2009 10:01 AM by roryok Star rating in Granada (city). 6 posts Send private message

Hi Laury.

I trawled through the internet and came up with a couple of names. One was in Barcelona and the other in Marbella. I chose the latter! They are called Spence Clarke & Co. Their number is 952 822 943. Can't put a link in as I haven't made 10 posts yet (Tsk!)

Got some helpful and positive advice. Would suggest you give them a call to see if they meet your needs.

Saludos.

Roderick

This message was last edited by roryok on 06/05/2009.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Lost luggage with Monarch - 1 posts
Jardine de Palomares - 5 posts
Air con auto switch off - 28 posts
what can you do if your company defaults on redundancy payments - 7 posts
Long term rental Townhouse / Villa Mijas / Fuengirola region - 0 posts
furniture pack for sale - 0 posts
Costa De La Luz - 3 posts
need to buy some things - 3 posts
Ley de Costas - 2 posts
House rules - 11 posts
please click for cancer help - 0 posts
Tenant in need of advice - owner selling - 4 posts
Garden swing, sun loungers - 0 posts
Helping out - 0 posts
Shopping opening times over the Easter Holidays - 9 posts
I need to rent out our 3 bed apartment in Almoradi - 4 posts
paul mc pake - 4 posts
Swimming pool installers - 2 posts
Problem with a thread, EOS. - 0 posts
Irish Road Bowling El Raso - 17 posts
Awning- service and repair - 3 posts
What a dilema - 10 posts
Sack the Administrator? - 12 posts
taking a motorbike test in spain - 9 posts
Staying in Almoradi - getting about by bus or taxi ? - 6 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 3

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x