Anyone else have poblems today?

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
08 Mar 2009 12:00 AM by Marksfish Star rating in Vera, Almeria. 2626 posts Send private message

Marksfish´s avatar

Looks like it must only have been me, as there are posts going back through the whole day. Last night about 11pm I tried to get on the EOS site and the page came back "Service unavailable". This has been the same all day today and it is only now that I have been able to access the site again, i've also had to log in again.

Anyone been twiddling their thumbs today?

Mark

Like 0      
08 Mar 2009 7:35 PM by DoubleJ Star rating in Las Alpujarras and L.... 143 posts Send private message

DoubleJ´s avatar

Same here Mark.

I had the "Service Unavailable" yesterday evening and all today. In fact, I only managed to get on now by going via Google Search. My normal shortcut still doesn't work .....

Curiouser and curiouser !!!!

Like 0      
08 Mar 2009 7:36 PM by Marksfish Star rating in Vera, Almeria. 2626 posts Send private message

Marksfish´s avatar

Ahh, seems there were server problems, I have just found the answer in another thread. Strange why the outage was so long for me though

Like 0      
08 Mar 2009 7:40 PM by Marksfish Star rating in Vera, Almeria. 2626 posts Send private message

Marksfish´s avatar

Seems JJ and I posted at the same time! Take a look at the New site live thread for an answer.

Mark

Like 0      
08 Mar 2009 10:41 PM by Jet48 Star rating in Estepona / Great Yar.... 106 posts Send private message

Jet48´s avatar

I to have been having problems, this morning I couldn't get on at all. Using internet explorer was getting the message ' service not available', using firefox was getting a ' reported attack site' message. I'm now back on with explorer but still can't get on through  firefox, it's still giving out the same message as this morning.

This message was last edited by Jet48 on 3/8/2009.

Like 0      
08 Mar 2009 11:49 PM by alancambs Star rating in Las Kalendas Fortuna. 134 posts Send private message

alancambs´s avatar

All day we have been getting the message This site may harm your computer, when we have tried to log on.

Alan

Like 0      
09 Mar 2009 5:32 AM by Pitby Star rating in Andalucía. 1904 posts Send private message

Pitby´s avatar

I haven't been able to connect until this morning.

Cleared cache, typed in URL rather than use bookmark and have now connected, logged in and reset the bookmark and all is fine!  Have done this on Firefox, Safari and Camino and all are fine.  Also checked on my son's PC and IE also ok!

This message was last edited by Pitby on 3/9/2009.

Like 0      
09 Mar 2009 8:03 AM by Marksfish Star rating in Vera, Almeria. 2626 posts Send private message

Marksfish´s avatar

It went off again for me again about 9pm last night until about 10pm. I see though that the "This site can harm your computer" link has now been removed from the Google search results.

Mark

Like 0      
09 Mar 2009 10:04 AM by costas Star rating in Estepona. 33 posts Send private message

Hello everyone, Costas here from EOS. We had technical problems with our server over the weekend, apologies for all the inconvenience. Looks like most of the problems have been sorted now but please let us know of anything else you notice.

Thanks

Like 0      
09 Mar 2009 3:10 PM by lindaw164 Star rating in Glasgow and Jardins .... 253 posts Send private message

lindaw164´s avatar

I still have problems accessing the photo gallery - is it only me or are others having this problem too?

Linda

Like 0      
09 Mar 2009 3:40 PM by costas Star rating in Estepona. 33 posts Send private message

Hi lindaw, yes, thank you for bringing the problem to our attention. We are working on fixing it now..

Thanks

Costas

This message was last edited by costas on 3/9/2009.

Like 0      
09 Mar 2009 3:46 PM by Pitby Star rating in Andalucía. 1904 posts Send private message

Pitby´s avatar

Don't know if this is a "poblem"  (sorry, couldn't resist! ) related to the malware, but I too can't view the photo gallery.

No images are shown, but only the text with the photo details (development, date, photo number, etc.).

I can't recall viewing the photos since the new site going live, so not sure if this may (obviously?) be something to do with the new site/change of server/other issue.

Like 0      
09 Mar 2009 4:29 PM by sandra Star rating in . 812 posts Send private message

sandra´s avatar

Me too Justin,

I just get the following :-

Click on the images to enlarge them:

Photograph of property development La Condesa de Mijas Golf, taken on 11 October 2007 - 12948 - Photo 1 Photograph of property development La Condesa de Mijas Golf, taken on 11 October 2007 - 12948 - Photo 2 Photograph of property development La Condesa de Mijas Golf, taken on 11 October 2007 - 12948 - Photo 3

Like 0      
09 Mar 2009 5:16 PM by Pitby Star rating in Andalucía. 1904 posts Send private message

Pitby´s avatar

So, an obvious improvement, in that we are now seeing the photos.  Still getting the text with them (rather than just the photos, as before), but at least we can view some photos!  Thanks guys!

Like 0      
09 Mar 2009 5:28 PM by Marksfish Star rating in Vera, Almeria. 2626 posts Send private message

Marksfish´s avatar

Once I leave the site, any threads I have "traffic light red" subscribed to are not staying subscribed to (not that i'm yet getting any notifications yet  ).

Like 0      
09 Mar 2009 5:35 PM by Pitby Star rating in Andalucía. 1904 posts Send private message

Pitby´s avatar

Well, I think, here's a spanner!!  I posted on this thread, but can't recall hitting the traffic light to "watch" the thread (although may have done, but can't remember!!), but am receiving notifications no problem!!!  So no problem from this end re notifications.

Like 0      
09 Mar 2009 5:41 PM by Marksfish Star rating in Vera, Almeria. 2626 posts Send private message

Marksfish´s avatar

I think the traffic light should automatically turn red when you reply to a thread? I am manually having to subscribe to it and losing the subscription when going to other sites. I know, i'll have to stay hee 24/ 7 .

Tried two different isp's for mail notifications, but not getting any and there is no anti-spam software on either, I even whitelisted the address to be sure. Saw a PM earlier that had been there for a day or so!

Mark

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

More UK Controls in the pipeline... - 3 posts
Bet You Thought.... - 0 posts
Pregnancy Care and Delivery - 5 posts
Are you moving back to UK? - 0 posts
BLANK CD'S AND DVD'S FROM RK MEDIA - 0 posts
Banks who made the mess... need to restore now - 8 posts
Artificual Stone Furniture - 0 posts
Rover 416 for sale. Taxed and perfect if you are going home to UK - 1 posts
Hunting for a 2-3 Bedroom Apt in Calahonda - Seeking Advice - 4 posts
mortgage underwriting - 1 posts
Long Term Car Hire - 1 posts
Rent to Buy - 3 posts
Friendly residents - 5 posts
Has anybody ever heard of this card - 1 posts
JET2 flights Murcia to Edinburgh 99pence plus tax - 9 posts
NIE - new requirements for dependent children - 0 posts
Simulsat - Los Montesinos - 9 posts
For those in Malaga and the CDS - 0 posts
Youtube Videos... - 2 posts
cannot read personal message - 1 posts
Anyone around this weekend? - 6 posts
gas bbq's - 4 posts
Wanted Exercise Bike - 1 posts
The Rat Book - 1 posts
The Rat Book - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 17

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x