Iberdrola & Aguaquest bills online

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
11 Feb 2009 12:00 AM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar

Can  anyone point me in the right direction to see my online bills please?

I went on Iberdrola's website but got totally confused.........so never bothered with Aguaquest's site as I would have been just as confused there!

Many thanks,

FibbyUK

One off fee to pay your own La Renta tax (210 Form)
Check out my website:

http://www.payingtaxesinspain210form.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/

Like 0      
11 Feb 2009 1:12 PM by ******** Star rating in UK & Murcia. 574 posts Send private message

Hi fibby, hope you're keeping well.

not sure if this helps at all but when i registered on Iberdrola's site i was able to do it through the english pages on their site, but there was no way to view current or previous bills.  It just said that part of the english site was still being developed, so i thought the registration had been a bit useless.  Then yesterday I received an email showing (i think) this month's bill, so even though you can register in english, the bill is in spanish, i can read some of it but not all, so will need help from my spanish friends - again!

The bill is also very small and only for a month, so it does look like it could be as others on EOS have been saying about small estimated bills that hitting us with larger bills later, have to wait and see.  Like you I haven't even tried the water, totally confused, so any help you get will be great.

Best wishes

Jane

Like 0      
11 Feb 2009 2:10 PM by conrad Star rating in Milton Keynes and Dr.... 298 posts Send private message

conrad´s avatar

If you click on the spanish language on the online iberdrola page then log in as normal and click on facturas then you can see your previous and current bills for the last year if i remember correctly

Like 0      
11 Feb 2009 2:36 PM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar

Hi ********     and Conrad
Thanks for the info, I will give that a try.

I just wanted to keep tabs on my bills as I hear that Iberdrola are now billing monthly and reports that the electricity charges have doubled?!

Keeping a healthy balance in the spanish bank a/c is becoming a juggling act!

Thanks for asking after me, I am fine now, just getting back into the real world after losing my Mum on 30th Sept.

It's been hard.............

Kind regards

FibbyUK

Check out my website:

Like 0      
11 Feb 2009 4:17 PM by conrad Star rating in Milton Keynes and Dr.... 298 posts Send private message

conrad´s avatar

Fibby

You are correct Iberdrola are billing monthly although readings will still be bi monthly one will be estimated and the other a real reading therefore January might be an estimated reading then march would be a real reading

Like 0      
11 Feb 2009 4:28 PM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar

So, what I have been reading is right Conrad, thanks for confirming it.

Still can't register on the site, I need a reference number, which I presume is on a bill, which are all...........................................................in my pad in Spain!

Drat!

FibbyUK

Check out my website:

Like 0      
11 Feb 2009 4:38 PM by conrad Star rating in Milton Keynes and Dr.... 298 posts Send private message

conrad´s avatar

thats corect the reference number is on the bill you can also register by clicking on the part that says no hard copy and it will ask you some questions when i did it ti kept on saying that my last 4 digits of my bank acount number were invalid so i clicked on the log in page saying that i had forgotten my log in and password and they emailed the log in details to me

click on clientes

then gestiones online then registro clientethen encasio contrario

if you can log on to your spanish bank account then the reference number should be on your statement for the payments to iberdrola

Like 0      
11 Feb 2009 6:42 PM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar

Hi Conrad,

Everything worked as you said, up until the part where it didn't recognise the last 4 bank a/c digits.

I tried doing the log in bit to get my password details e-mailed to me, but it just keeps saying it doesn't recognise my ID (I gave passport no)

Am I at the wrong log in page?

FibbyUK

Check out my website:

Like 0      
11 Feb 2009 7:04 PM by conrad Star rating in Milton Keynes and Dr.... 298 posts Send private message

conrad´s avatar

Hi fibby did you click on

olvidé la contraseña

underneath the usario and contrasena boxes if so then you put in your passport number i presume then your email in the top box

If you have done this and you still get nothing then they may not have set it up yet so you may have to leave it until later tomorrow and try again

I didn;t think it had worked when i first done it and after a while I tried the forgot my details route and it then emails you a link to get your user and password

Like 0      
11 Feb 2009 7:10 PM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar

Thanks for your help and patience Conrad!

I will give it a go tomorrow, I may be in their system by then!

Gracias!

FibbyUK

Check out my website:

Like 0      
15 May 2009 7:52 PM by Goldie Star rating. 154 posts Send private message

Hi could someone please help i am trying to register online with Iberdrola what do they mean by an activation code on the hard copy. do they mean the bar code 8 digits.

Thanks

Like 0      
09 Sep 2011 11:14 AM by property4uabroad Star rating in La Zenia, Orihuela C.... 9 posts Send private message

Is there a telephone I can call from the UK to get in touch with Iberdrola in Torrevieja.

I need a 966.. number and NOT the 902... style number.

Can anyone help.

Also, How can I pay an Iberdrola bill online.  

ADRIAN HIBBERT

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

El Pinet Rental - 0 posts
Property management - 1 posts
Communal areas change of use - 13 posts
Wages in Spain - 8 posts
anyone got a high chair senorio de Roda area? - 0 posts
Horror Stories about refunds from Polaris! - 0 posts
Villa to sleep 30 people or seperate villas close to eachother! Money no objest! - 3 posts
mortgage with halifax es - 0 posts
Documentary Spanish Property - 26 posts
Spanish Toyota Corolla For Sale - 1 posts
Confused - 2 posts
Education system of Spain - 0 posts
Looking for property near guardamar - 7 posts
Yet more rules at Gatwick... - 19 posts
School Registration - 24 posts
finding lawyers bar number - 1 posts
Documentary - 0 posts
WANTED: Jeep Wrangler - 6 posts
7500kg truck half empty UK to Spain in next 10 days. - 0 posts
England vs Spain in Seville - 11 February 2009 - 39 posts
Jerez Formula 1 testing February and March 2009 - 41 posts
renting ?? - 4 posts
Bank guarantees. Any successes? - 67 posts
Google ads change - 3 posts
JNSQ - 4 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 12

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x