ATMs at Alicante Airport?

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
07 Jan 2009 12:00 AM by Hammersfan Star rating in Body in Essex, Heart.... 160 posts Send private message

According to the Alicante Airport website, there are ATMs in the departure hall. I've never seen them, but usually I'm rushing to catch a plane so not really looking.

Does anyone know specifically where they are? I'm sure there are no ATMs after security... And does anyone know whether these ATMs are ServiRed and will therefore accept my La Caixa card?

I'm coming out for the weekend soon and  rather than get ripped off with a poor exchange rate I thought I'd withdraw my euros from my La Caixa EUR account, and if there is a serviRed ATM at the airport it will be really convenient...

Many thanks

Like 0      
07 Jan 2009 1:38 PM by inspectahomespain Star rating in Orihuela Costa, Spai.... 2417 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

The ATM´s are in the departures area by the escalator at Alicante airport and yes there are 2 serviRED units so you will need to go upstairs from arrivals

think there is one after security in arrivals but not sure who´s it is

Like 0      
07 Jan 2009 9:59 PM by Hammersfan Star rating in Body in Essex, Heart.... 160 posts Send private message

Thanks for this.

Because we always fly with Ryanair, we have to walk through to terminal 2 when we depart, and at the top of that escalator there is only security.

I assume that you are referring to an escaltor in Terminal 1 Departures?  Not sure I know where that is....

Like 0      
08 Jan 2009 7:58 AM by inspectahomespain Star rating in Orihuela Costa, Spai.... 2417 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

There are 2 security aeas for departures and at Alicante it doesn´t matter if you use the one in Terminal 1 or 2

To get to the ATM.s if you arrive or are departing from terminal 2, walk away form the escalator in ternminal 2 following the signs for terminal 1, and you will come into the main check in area and if you keep going past the desks you will come to the ATM´s

If you arruve at terminal 1, don´t go out of the airport building but go up the stairs or in the lift to the departures level  

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Christmas Trees... - 3 posts
Taxes in Costaluz according to Aristotles. - 0 posts
Xmas request? - 0 posts
3-4 Month Property rental needed - 5 posts
Santander - 4 posts
summer holidays - 10 posts
house swap - 0 posts
Cheap phone calls in UK and abroad - 14 posts
house swap - 2 posts
Quality, Affordable Builder in Costa tropical region. All you building needs. Fluent Spanish - 0 posts
Stunning Off plan development/ plot of land for sale Jete/Almunecar Costa tropical - 0 posts
pub style or similar pool table wanted south spain - 0 posts
Getting a TV to spain - 13 posts
Mortgage rates in Spain have they come down? will they come down? when? - 12 posts
Is telemicro back? - 10 posts
stray dogs Granada - 4 posts
pilurini - 0 posts
Setting up a (very!) limited company? - 2 posts
Iberdrola charges? - 20 posts
Just Testing - 0 posts
can you help? - 2 posts
Box Van Trailer Wanted - 0 posts
translation of community rules document - 2 posts
Nationwide and the nonsense they peddle!! - 5 posts
3 KINGS PARADE - 15 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 4

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x