MAR Y SOL FORMENTERA DEL SEGURA

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
22 Feb 2007 12:00 AM by farrage Star rating. 9 posts Send private message

Hi

We have Just bought a property in the brisas del mar or mar ysol whatever it's called an we are wondering if anyone else has bought an apartment there.

If you have please get in touch, or can anyone let me know someone who could change my locks quickly and fit security grills quickly aswell. Will be arriving on the 5th March.

Farrage

Like 0      
22 Feb 2007 7:55 PM by patpur Star rating in Castle Bromwich Bir.... 389 posts Send private message

Hi farrage check out the mar y sol development site here on eyeonspain the other buyers there will help you out.Regards Pat

Like 0      
27 Mar 2007 1:23 PM by twiggy Star rating in Melksham, Wilts/ For.... 90 posts Send private message

Hello,

My apartment in Formentera is almost complete so i was wondering if anyone knows of anyone tha will do airport transfers at a reasonable price.

Many thanks

Sue

Like 0      
27 Mar 2007 2:22 PM by JeansSis Star rating. 2376 posts Send private message

JeansSis´s avatar

This message was last edited by JeansSis on 5/17/2007.

Like 0      
06 May 2007 2:24 AM by misty1 Star rating in northern ireland. 5 posts Send private message

HI

I HAVE READ SOMEWHERE THAT IF YOU HAVE BOUGHT A PROPERTY IE A VILLA/APARTMENT ON THE GROUND FLOOR THE SECURITY GRILLS ARE TO BE MANUFACTURED AND FITTED BY THE DEVELOPER IN THE PRICE OF THE VILLA/APARTMENT OR AT HIS EXPENCE      BY LAW   

IS THIS CORRECT AND IF SO CAN SOMEONE POINT ME IN THE DIRECTION OF THE TECHNICAL BUILDING CODE THAT IT STATES THAT AS OUR DEVELOPER IS TRYING TO SAY WE HAVE TO PAY

MANY THANKS

MISTY1

Like 0      
06 May 2007 9:38 AM by Patty_1 Star rating in Hertfordshire. UK. .... 1062 posts Send private message

Hi Misty, we have bought an apartment also in Formentera ground floor and we had grills fitted included in price. I believe I read somewhere that from last January it was law  that they had to be included in the price but I could be wrong.  I thought their was an existing thread for security. Regards Pat 

Like 0      
06 May 2007 1:14 PM by milli Star rating in Cheshire/ Formentera.... 65 posts Send private message

Hi Misty
We had grills fitted, included in price, on ground floor. I had to pay for patio doors  as they were on extra, if I'd kept windows grill would have been included.
We're on Naranja Mar, round corner from you

Like 0      
07 May 2008 5:03 PM by philansy Star rating in uk. 504 posts Send private message

philansy´s avatar

Hi Misty

i also have a apartment in formentera its called picasso facing the orange feilds the green building

we are on the 1st floor and we didnt have security grills but the ground floor did have em

we got broke into they climbed up on the ground floor grills and jumped on our balcony

we did have shutters but they prized them open even with them shutter locks on em

luckily   we had just moved in and there was nothing there really to pinch

i went streight back and paid for grills to be put on all over it cost me about 700 uk pounds

now we feel a lot safer

i also know someone who does transfares to and from alicante airport if you want there details pm me

Like 0      
07 May 2008 5:09 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar
WOW this thread was resurrected after a full year, pretty much to the day !!!

Like 0      
07 May 2008 5:21 PM by philansy Star rating in uk. 504 posts Send private message

philansy´s avatar

betta late then neva   

PARTY ON

Like 0      
07 May 2008 5:26 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Cheap airport parking at Alicante - 3 posts
Technical Architect / Building Surveyor - 1 posts
Italy - 2 posts
Communal Areas - 10 posts
Can anyone help - 2 posts
Funny Videos you have to giggle at. - 255 posts
ADVICE NEEDED ON CHOOSING AN AREA TO LIVE - 11 posts
Cheap furniture packages - 34 posts
psi lawyers? - 21 posts
Apartment for rent - 1 posts
Lounge/Patio door curtains, free - Costa Blanca, 10 mins South of Torreveija - 9 posts
Where's Tinasolero ? - 3 posts
Shakira in concert in Torrevieja - 15 posts
Barclays Buying Property Abroad Guide - 1 posts
WHO'S UP FOR A MEET, POST HERE ! - 109 posts
Saladillo golf - 1 posts
The Best Place To Hide Money: Conversation With A Burglar - 0 posts
Help - scared and frustrated re mortgages - 6 posts
Scared and frustrated re mortgages - 13 posts
Osteopath in Torreveija or surrounding areas - Costa Blanca? - 0 posts
La Cala de Mijas Marina - 4 posts
letting agents for altea hills - 0 posts
Gina in here ................ (San Miguel, not 4 U ! ) - 0 posts
Mar Menor Area - 128 posts
New Ryanair routes - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 11

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x