La Tercia Real - Off Plan Buying - Who Can You Trust

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
29 Oct 2008 12:00 AM by inspectahomespain Star rating in Orihuela Costa, Spai.... 2417 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

With the most recent posting about La Tercia Real, see below, I am wondering if any buyers will invest in buying from off plan projects

It seems that the only safe way to buy is either re-sales or key ready properties so that you can at least see what you are buying is complete

In my own business I have seen a dramatic downturn in people completing and my common common enquiry remains how can I get out of my contract

The situation at La Tercia Real is reported as following 

We have visited the site this morning along with a couple of other
families we have met up with out here and it is bad news I am afraid.
The site is closed and all building work has ceased. Sonia has left on
Friday and Elena told us (when we visited Head Office) that they were
told to pack up the site office on Friday. 

They are supposedly going to write to everyone and tell them that they will offer key ready properties at Mar de Cristal, Senorio De Roda and a residential place
near Murcia. 

They will not refund anyone and it is up to each purchaser to see their solicitors and get their money back. 

Directors wouldn't speak to us (they are busy and don't speak English!!).  

They couldn't tell us if the company were about to go under and can't say
when or if building will resume. 

Not sure now how these people stand, hopefully they have bank guarntees, but I suppose the gamble is now are the builder going bankrupt 

Yet agin the people that have to suffer are the buyers and the construction workers

Like 0      
29 Oct 2008 8:51 PM by claire T Star rating in Torremendo, Orihuela. 689 posts Send private message

EOS Supporter
Hi - is there any information on the main La Tercia site?  I have friends who bought there and when we visited the site just a few weeks ago it was very busy with workmen all over the place.  Their apartment is well advanced and they were working on that particular block the day we went out.

Like 0      
30 Oct 2008 7:28 AM by inspectahomespain Star rating in Orihuela Costa, Spai.... 2417 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

It is confirmed and for more information have a look at this link http://groups.google.co.uk/group/LaTerciaRealOwners/browse_thread/thread/f886446729780e42

Like 0      
05 Nov 2008 10:35 AM by Markos Star rating. 18 posts Send private message

Hi all,

It has come to my attention that PEINSA has applied for "Voluntary Liquidation"!

Please PM me for advice and reprecussions.

Kind regards,

Mark

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Developers using the Credit Crunch as an Excuse not to Repair Snags and Major Problems - 1 posts
"Dación en pago" - 8 posts
Planning to move to spain, got a few questions if anyone could help me! - 4 posts
Newbie here! - 3 posts
Another BIG Thank You to Sharon W - 0 posts
Anyone run a market stall? - 7 posts
Illegal President? - 8 posts
Favourite Spanish songs - 61 posts
Exchange rate €1-15/£ - 1 posts
Help! reposesion threat - 1 posts
Reposesion in Spain - 2 posts
B&Q / BRICO DEPOT in Crevillente soon - 10 posts
Flatmate wanted - Costa del Sol - 0 posts
Key Lounges - 24 posts
Leaking pitched roofs - 3 posts
Costaconsoles. Mazarron - 2 posts
Santander Bank - 1 posts
Swap 2 bedroom townhouse Murcia - 0 posts
Monday morning giggle - 3 posts
Esoteric healing - 0 posts
Living in Real Spain - 9 posts
Painting Holidays - 6 posts
Driving a Scooter in Spain - 7 posts
No Water - 4 posts
im in hospital - 6 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 4

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x