Key Lounges

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 | 2 | Next |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
27 Oct 2008 12:00 AM by inspectahomespain Star rating in Orihuela Costa, Spai.... 2417 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

Does anybody know anything about this company I know that they have started oadvertising on REM FM

This message was last edited by inspectahomespain on 10/27/2008.

Like 0      
30 Oct 2008 3:41 PM by SpanishLinda Star rating in Nueva Andalucia. 44 posts Send private message

SpanishLinda´s avatar
They are a relatively new company based on the Malaga Airport site.  I believe it has been set up by ex employees of MRI who have experience in this market.

This is their website address http://www.keylounges.com/index.html

Linda

Like 0      
30 Oct 2008 4:11 PM by jayce Star rating. 80 posts Send private message

barge pole and touching comes to mind.....

Like 0      
26 Mar 2009 4:34 PM by blazegem Star rating. 2 posts Send private message

key lounges also go under the name of ready rental propertys  DO NOT TOUCH

Like 0      
26 Mar 2009 4:38 PM by inspectahomespain Star rating in Orihuela Costa, Spai.... 2417 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

Your last statement, according to their Directors and compnay registration information, is not correct as they have different founders and Directors

Ready Rentals  is a whole different topic which I will not comment on as enough has been said on this forum already, and they have a close working relationship with Key Lounges as one of their partners but they are seperate 

Like 0      
26 Mar 2009 8:28 PM by Candyfloss Star rating in Cardiff / Mar Menor. 1605 posts Send private message

Candyfloss´s avatar

Very interesting thread this,

How bizarre, I received this e mail today from the man himself. How he got my e mail I don't know as I have never dealt with MRI and wondered what it was all about, then I read this thread. But if it is ex employees, draw your own conclusions. Was a bit upset he didn't know my name

Dear Client,

Over the past few weeks I have spoken with a number of clients who have relayed to me some very disturbing stories.  It seems that a number of companies have been targeting purchasers of overseas properties with the intent to DEFRAUD them.

The companies in question are:

FURNITURE DIRECT WORLDWIDE
GODIVA  MARKETING
RESALE STRATEGY
KEY LOUNGES
RENTAL READY
EARLSTREAM  CONSULTANTS
EUROPEAN MEDIATION
TEKRAM GOLDBERG

The nature of the scam varies in each case, but inevitably requires you to pay money over the phone for a service that is never delivered.

I have been told about the companies above claiming that they can sell your property for you (apparently to buyers from  Russia or Eastern Europe) but requiring an upfront fee, which they claim is fully refundable.

Other companies in the group above are offering the chance to claim against your credit card company for you, but of course want a fee to do so.

This elaborate ring of scam companies has reached such a level that the newspapers are now writing about them.

As a client of  MRI, I would ask you to NOT GIVE ANY MONEY to any of the companies on this list. Nor should you HAND OVER ANY FINANCIAL DATA. I am sending out this note now in the hope that you will heed my warning and not be duped and defrauded.

If you have been contacted by any of these companies, or any similar ones that I have not yet heard about, please let me know by return.

All the best,

Darragh MacAnthony
Chairman
MRI

Like 0      
26 Mar 2009 9:09 PM by inspectahomespain Star rating in Orihuela Costa, Spai.... 2417 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

It is a fact that there are a LARGE NUMBER of similarities between the website for Key Lounges & Ready Rentals expecially if you look at the partners and that Directors of both organisations are ex MRI staff in fact the MD *** EDITED. See Forum Rules. *** is the ex head of rentals at MRI and *** EDITED - See Forum Rules. ***

European Mediation is a company that came form Bridge Holmes offereing to get your money back if you had a problem with a new property developer

I am interested is this is a real mail from MRI and why The Chairman of MRI should be mailing

The following is the contents of an e-mail sent to me *** EDITED - See Forum Rules. *** when I made comments abot thme on the forum

I appreciate if you could direct any comments about keylounges to me. I am serious about my business, I have been in Spain for 22 years and been a consultant to government ministers and served on
several tourist boards.

I really find the real estate industry and forums sniping unprofessional and unproductive and I think professional people should behave in a different way and maybe its time to change for the better.

I hope you feel the same and understand my frustrations.

There are also some interesting comments worth reading on the following link

Again I was advised *** EDITED - See Forum Rules. ***  that these 2 companys were not connected, only that Ready Rentals was a trading partner

This message was last edited by inspectahomespain on 3/26/2009.

Edited by TechNoApe - EOS Team

This message was last edited by EOS Team on 01/07/2009.

Like 0      
26 Mar 2009 9:29 PM by Candyfloss Star rating in Cardiff / Mar Menor. 1605 posts Send private message

Candyfloss´s avatar

Hi Roy

The e mail was obviously sent to anyone and everyone that they have on their data base. I must have enquired about details at some point.

If you look at the list then it reads Rental Ready and not Ready Rentals so misprint?

Anyway, thought I'd post it so at least the named companies on the list can have a chance to do something about it if it is a slating tactic. Maybe other members have had dealings with any of the named companies and could comment either good or bad experiences.

Like 0      
26 Mar 2009 9:38 PM by inspectahomespain Star rating in Orihuela Costa, Spai.... 2417 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

If you actual look around the various forums there are LOTS of comments about all of the organisations on the list

It is strange though why the director of MRI, a company that recently hasn´t got the best press on this and other forums, has chosen to send out this type of open e-mail

I believe that a large database of new property buyers belonging to a particular large property investment company has been sold onto a number of organisations

I wonder i I will now get some more hate mails from certain organisations but i choose not to hide behind a forum name

Like 0      
28 Mar 2009 1:01 AM by Denalf Star rating. 11 posts Send private message

this has been posted on rip off report also

It appears that *** EDITED - See Forum Rules.***  set up the mri rental operation that so many people are unhappy about, word is she got sacked from mri because it was not working.

she then pops up with *** EDITED - See Fourm Rules. *** and start contacting customers of mri so they must have stolen the mri database and are now exploiting people, like me!!!!!!!!!!!

This all fits with ready rental, furniture direct and key lounges being done for data theft!!!!!!

Spread the word please!!

Ediited by TechNoApe - EOS Team

This message was last edited by EOS Team on 01/07/2009.

Like 0      
11 Jun 2009 3:11 PM by margesimpson Star rating. 3 posts Send private message

A bit of research  and a meeting with someone who actually worked for RR - has thrown up  the following:

1. Ready Rentals are a front for a more sinister activity - money laundering/prostitution

2. they work from a 2 bedroom house in Mijas so that they don't have to face angry customers - they have no contact numbers either

3. They will not pay you any rental at any time

4. they will try every sales trick to get you to part with your money to join their website which only has 4 properties! So anyone looking for a property will not find what they want.  They do not have partnerships with thousands of other suppliers, nor do they have millions of hits to their site - it's all a lie!

5. They trawl all the legal rental websites to find your details and then call you with irresistible offers

5. they will use your property for their own means and for their own people - that's why you will never see any rent!

6.  You will be landed with huge water, electricity, cleaning and any other bills.

Lydia is the lady who fronts the operation. 

Like 0      
07 Jul 2009 7:52 PM by ghosts Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

** EDITED - Please respect forum rules **

Like 0      
13 Jul 2009 4:14 PM by nigellondon Star rating. 5 posts Send private message

DO YOU WANT TO KNOW WHERE KEY LOUNGES ARE NOW?

Like 0      
15 Jul 2009 2:37 PM by cherryred Star rating. 2 posts Send private message

@nigellondon

You've posted that question twice now in different threads. What's your game?

Are you going to spill the beans or what?

Like 0      
15 Jul 2009 2:53 PM by cherryred Star rating. 2 posts Send private message

@margesimpson

Are you connected to RR / KeyLoiunges?

What research did you do? Do you have more information? KeyLounges appear to have disappeared now too...

Like 0      
24 Jul 2009 12:54 PM by Denalf Star rating. 11 posts Send private message

Hi All,

Key lounges web site has been disabled, I will be viisting the Malaga area soon and it will be interesting to see if their offices are still in operation at the airport.

I visited Fuengirola and the old offices for RRP are vacant, no sign of anyone.

I have visited the Local Police and placed a denuncia on both companies, good luck to all.

Watchdog are no good for companies that dont exist anymore, go to the police and get these a holes.

Like 0      
26 Jul 2009 2:09 PM by nigellondon Star rating. 5 posts Send private message

** EDITED - Please respect terms of posting **

This message was last edited by EOS Team on 12/08/2009.

This message was last edited by EOS Team on 20/08/2009.

Like 0      
29 Jul 2009 12:29 PM by Denalf Star rating. 11 posts Send private message

Hey guys just to let everyone know that they have started again but under the name Lets in the Sun.

The  website of Lets in the Sun is registered to is ** EDITED - Names ** who as we know was the face of Ready Rental Property and Key Lounges. Now both have disappeared with all the money, the websites are disabled and she has started this other business...

Let´s make sure that this gets out there before more people pay over their hard earned money only to be disappointed...

Just to confirm that this is the .com lets in the sun..

This message was last edited by Denalf on 29/07/2009.

Like 0      
29 Jul 2009 12:52 PM by whoareyou Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

I am intrigued to know who you are denalf, your continual misinformation and lack of fact makes me think your only purpose is to meddle. Please pm me so I can verify who you are and help you on the right track. If you are indeed a client of Key lounges then I will be able to help, I am surprised you do not seem to have any keys logged with Keylounges and you do not mention where your property is. I will be pleased to meet you at anytime. For your information the person you refer to was a consultant for the company and along with the staff has not been paid for several months. For legal reasons we cannot comment in public on the owners of Keylounges but If anyone requires any help then they can PM me at anytime(genuine clients only) . I must say I have been in contact with most of the Costa del sol clients and am returning the keys to their properties. I would love to return yours??????? but I suspect you are not a bonafide client. If you cannot prove your identity then as your postings are quite clearly packs of lies they should be removed and you should be banned. You seem to know a lot about MRI/DCC/SOLUTIONS OVERSEAS...........oops I forgot they are nothing to do with each other.............yeah right.

Like 0      
29 Jul 2009 2:53 PM by Denalf Star rating. 11 posts Send private message

Oh my god so you are actually returning something to all the clients that you have scammed!!! Wow you really are a true samaritan!! Thing is I feel you have missed a critical point here, What about all of the 1000's of Euros you have conned out of me and god knows how many other unsuspecting genuine individuals for marketing and property management???? Please answer that? What about my god damn furniture that FDW sold to me and have not delivered and never will???

Forget me coming to you for you to authenticate who I am, you are seriously having a laugh?? Nothing private to be spoke of here, all will be for the public domain to see, including  information of your other scam company 'Lets In The Sun' How is that scam going ** EDITED - Personal name **?? I am sure that will be gone soon together with all the money you have taken from yet more clients, with false promises of rental returns, with super executive VIP lounge at the airport that is just a shoe box that you cant swing a cat in, oh and where are the Key Lounges offices at the airport?? Need I go on??

If you think I will be contacting you personally you are mistaken, I have changed my locks and you will be contacted if you have not already that is by the Spanish Police! Now that I have found your main company I will do all I can to ensure no one goes near you, you theiving gypsy!

Do not contact me again!

Like 0      

Pages: 1 | 2 | Next |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Leaking pitched roofs - 3 posts
Costaconsoles. Mazarron - 2 posts
Santander Bank - 1 posts
Swap 2 bedroom townhouse Murcia - 0 posts
Monday morning giggle - 3 posts
Esoteric healing - 0 posts
Living in Real Spain - 9 posts
Painting Holidays - 6 posts
Driving a Scooter in Spain - 7 posts
No Water - 4 posts
im in hospital - 6 posts
impoting terrace furniture - 0 posts
deeds - 3 posts
deeds - 0 posts
Huma: Interest and Compensation or just your money back! - 1 posts
Costa Blanca North - 0 posts
Free guides to buying a property, healthcare/pensions and taxation issues in Spain - 0 posts
swap 2bed penthouse in costa del sol for uk property - 1 posts
Power of Thought - 38 posts
Ghost towns in spain - 1 posts
Finally I have handed my notice in - 15 posts
Mortgages - help! - 1 posts
HealthCare Dillema - 5 posts
Part exchange deals - 5 posts
The Emperor´s new cloth - 3 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 25

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x