Alcaidesa: do not recommend people to go there....

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
12 Aug 2008 12:00 AM by mariadecastro Star rating in Algeciras (Cadiz). 9402 posts Send private message

mariadecastro´s avatar
Alcaidesa: do not recommend people to go there....

because...everyone will fall in love with the place...

I have been having a good chat with the Sales Director of a very good development company there. During these last couple of years, we have had the oportunity to interact with many development companies and have developed our six sense on getting to know who is who in the Real Estate arena in South Spain and CostaBlanca.

I was always greatly and positively surprised with the way this salesman conducted all the negotiations with us: full respect, always answering our letters, emails, phone calls... doing the impossible to get close to the clients... a really honest, proffessional, polite and nice man.... Many people in his proffession need to learn from him.

I refrain from saying who he is because I do not want to make public promotion of any company in order to keep our independence...  and EyeonSpain´s philosophy and style....but  privately, if anytime , anyone asked me about a reputable, serious company... I would always advise to go to this people first.

It is so refreshing to see developers who really care for the natural  environment  ( he is a biologist, by the way) and who care for clients...

Today, we shared our passion for clients service and for having you happy here, and for the wonderful world of second residences in Spain, and for offering our culture and our goods to foreigners......

and for.... Alcaidesa... I need to confess.... I am  in love with that area and am soooooo happy this people are working around.

Do you want to come ??

You are welcome ...anytime.

Very best wishes,

Maria

Ps.- Please correct us on our failures... we are pleased to hear that.... and we need it to grow as a company.

This message was last edited by mariadecastro on 8/13/2008.

Maria L. de Castro, JD, MA

Lawyer

Director www.costaluzlawyers.es

El blog de Maria

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Tickets for Volvo Masters Valderamma - 5 posts
Ryanair to launch hand luggage-only flights in October - 0 posts
Re-location - 3 posts
Easyjet at Alicante..............terminal 2 - 6 posts
Telimicro GONE - 212 posts
Spanish/English Wills - 18 posts
New member "SNOW" - 1 posts
Latest photos - 2 posts
Long Let Security against bad tenants - 4 posts
walking groups in costa blanca - 7 posts
Ryanair Debit/Credit Card Charges - 108 posts
Disappeared - 11 posts
More Community Problems - 30 posts
Driving schools near Coín?! - 8 posts
jean oldham - 7 posts
Any advice on this one please? - 105 posts
Oooops.....Pink Combat shorts!!! - 6 posts
A good Abogado in the Manilva area. - 4 posts
Mosa Golf User Rights - 0 posts
Need contact details of state schools in Spain, preferably Costa Blanca!asap???? - 3 posts
Dish Supplier? - 7 posts
Costa del Sol Bus Strike - 3 posts
Padron is a town in La Coruña (Galicia) - 1 posts
6 month rental - 0 posts
REFUSED BUILDING LICENSES - 11 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 1

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x