Casoir

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
05 Jun 2008 12:00 AM by knas Star rating. 23 posts Send private message

Hi, ive just moved into a new place and although its come fully furnished i desperately would like to change some of the things but cant afford to buy all new so im wondering if anyone is selling some good quality items. Im looking for 2 sofa´s / sofabeds, dining table and chairs, possibly a double bed and vanity table. Also some outdoor items, bbq and table and chairs.
If you can help with any of these please get in touch with me. I live near cabo roig area.
Thanks!!

Like 0      
05 Jun 2008 6:43 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar
Hi Knas

Look in Furnishing your property &  you'll find references to many second hand shops in that area. Tony Ellis, for example, has two places. One in Torrevieja has three massive warehouse rooms. Search the threads. 

Also, please would you put "Cabo Roig" as your area on your profile location as it helps us to help you without asking repeatedly or searching your posts which I doubt others would anyway.

Like 0      
08 Jun 2008 7:58 AM by noneck Star rating in Los Alcazares. 7 posts Send private message

Hi Knas,
I Have some nice dark wood furniture(Black ash i think you would call it) for sale!! Bedroom and Living room .There are pictures available if you contact me i can forward them to you.
Double bed with mattrass and two bed side cabinets, and headboard.
Two single beds with mattrasses, cabinet between and head boards. Both beds still wrapped in polythene
All bed linen for the beds, protectors, bottom sheets, quiltes ,and covers.
There is Table and four chaires. Large two seater settee, and one chaire( sette cream chair orange) Large sideboard, tall unit and tv, Dvd low cabinet.
Silver microwave (combo)
Pete

Like 0      
08 Jun 2008 9:29 AM by semijubilada Star rating in London/Torrevieja. 1052 posts Send private message

My neighbours bought a washing machine from the second hand shop in Los Balcones, it's got new owners so don't know if they have changed the name.  It's in the Filton Centre at the furthest end from the Filton restaurant.  Anyone going to look at this shop could access it from the adjoining road.  At the roundabout head towards the Farmicia via the service road, turn right and park in this road.  It normally has a lot of cars parked there but it should be easier to find a parking space here than in the main road into Los Balcones where SuperValu is.

Whilst in that general area New2You at Mar Azul also can have some bargains.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Healthcare - 16 posts
Are you coming this summer? - 53 posts
Long term rental required on La Torre - 0 posts
Communal pool regulations in Valencia - 3 posts
New Ruling for Registering on the Padron - 11 posts
Help! Apartment needed before completion. - 30 posts
Computer Guru required... - 25 posts
Valencian Health Cards to go !!!! - 8 posts
Hi, I'm new!! - 6 posts
Great photo opportunity tomorrow morning at Alicante airport - 8 posts
Commercial mortgage help required. - 2 posts
bistro red - 8 posts
4 X 4 hire - Murcia - 0 posts
DOES ANYONE KNOW IF THE BEACH CLUB AT VALLE DEL ESTE IS OPEN AGAIN - 4 posts
Wanted Second Hand Diesel Car - 6 posts
automatic car wanted - 0 posts
MERCEDES SL500 - 0 posts
Deposits paid. OVP Ocean View Properties / Sungolf Desarrollo inmobilliario.sa - 18 posts
Banco De Valencia - 3 posts
good lunch place - 0 posts
Orange.es - 2 posts
Any recommendations for letting agents in Torrevieja? - 2 posts
Licence of First Occupation- What Happens if You Don't Get It? - 10 posts
Restaurant El Toro Steakhouse, CV 951 road to Torremendo, Alicante. - 5 posts
Globespan - 5 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 4

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x