Restaurant El Toro Steakhouse, CV 951 road to Torremendo, Alicante.

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
03 Jun 2008 12:00 AM by El Jefe Star rating in Aguas Nuevas, Torrev.... 17 posts Send private message

El Jefe´s avatar
Hola as the owner of EL TORO STEAKHOUSE near San Miguel de Salinas, I am probably biased to my own restaurant. Well so be it. I have invested a lot of money and time into getting this large Bar Restaurant Hotel into a thriving business. 
You can get the best steaks around the area, that is our specialty, why are they so good, well the meat is from Argentinia where the cows roam freely and are not fed supplements. The steaks are then cooked on a volcanic rock barbeque type grill. This is where they get the great smokey taste from. 
We have an exclusive free bus service that will collect diners and drop them home as and when you like. This operates within a 15 km radius of the restaurant. So we collect people from San Miguel de Salinas, Bigastro, Torrevieja, Lo Crispin, Montesinos, La Herrada, Entre Los Naranjos, 
In all honesty we have had a problem with waiting times for clients to be served in busy times but we have overcome this by getting a new chef in who can cope with larger numbers. 
Try us , you will see we have the ideal settings for parties, weddings, and any type of event or dining clubs. 
With Menu del Dia 3 courses for only 8 euros and a set Menu del noche at 18,95 for 3 Courses we help you watch the cents. 
To reserve your table and book our free minibus service please call 679 126 348

This message was last edited by El Jefe on 6/3/2008.

Like 0      
12 Jul 2008 1:47 AM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar
You're not allowed to advertise your own business on the forum El Jefe but I don't care as your restaurant is near us & I like to read about good ones for us to try.  We often frequent restaurants in your area.

You say your MDD is only 8€ so, please, what do you get for that ? (Obviously not steak. ) Usual half bottle of wine included too ??

It would be interesting to know. Thanks.

Like 0      
12 Jul 2008 8:58 AM by Kev K Star rating in Cork, Ireland, Olivi.... 141 posts Send private message

Kev K´s avatar
Hi More....

I have friends on hols at the minute and they went to El Jefe's place last Friday night  and reported back they had a great night ( food & entertainment )  I will be there in 2 weeks time so will report back on what I think. In the meantime see below.

Kev

Try this More.........    

Like 0      
12 Jul 2008 11:01 AM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar
Hi Kev, I'd already looked at the website http://www.pensionlaoficina.com/el_toro_1.html to see if it mentioned the MDD that El Jefe spoke of but it didn't. That really was why I posted. We're skinflints, if we don't get a MDD 8€ or less we starve  (not really but we eat valuewise). 

Thanks anyway, have a good trip.

Edited to add: Aha, found it in Bar La Oficina one  not the steakhouse one. ..

Bar La Oficina is open from 8am every morning serving full English breakfasts all day, as well as a Spanish stlye menu del dia, with choice of starters and main course for an incredible 8 euros. 

No mention of desserts or drinks though. Be great if El Jefe posts.

This message was last edited by morerosado on 7/12/2008.

Like 0      
13 Jul 2008 2:08 PM by El Jefe Star rating in Aguas Nuevas, Torrev.... 17 posts Send private message

El Jefe´s avatar
Hola All,

MDD at Bar la Oficina or El Toro Steak house consisits of choice of two starters choice of two mains and a choice of two sweets, as well as bread and ali oli and half a beer or a glass of wine. 

I hope this sorts out your hunger. EL JEFE

Like 0      
13 Jul 2008 2:44 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar
MDD at Bar la Oficina or El Toro Steak house consisits of choice of two starters choice of two mains and a choice of two sweets, as well as bread and ali oli and half a beer or a glass of wine. 

Thanks El Jefe but can you elaborate on what the MDD consists of foodwise please.  We can have the MDD @8€ in either restaurant then, from what you say ?

Perhaps if you post todays MDD options for us we will get an idea of what to expect, to wean us away from where we often go.  I see it's a Spanish style menu, that's good. We like those.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Globespan - 5 posts
Can any EOS member Recommend a Good Car Hire company based at Malaga Airport. - 8 posts
Problems with bank guarantees on Santa Maria Greenhills - 34 posts
Roguey - 0 posts
Anyone see an audience with Neil diamond on ITV ? - 4 posts
Manyana muy bien para mi. - 1 posts
IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR SELF EMPLOYED PEOPLE IN SPAIN - 3 posts
Excelente manyana - 2 posts
Please Take Note!!!! This Happened - 1 posts
Garden Furniture August 2008 - 2 posts
coming to spain - 0 posts
Cancellation of contract - 5 posts
Caravan registration & Insurance - 3 posts
Manolo's restaurant, Campo de Guardamar, CB - 1 posts
Coming soon: new facility for Halifax bank: International Electronic Funds Transfers online - 0 posts
Budapest.................... - 2 posts
Moving costs - 2 posts
Indulge me... Jodie is Nancy...yessssssssssssssssssssss - 18 posts
have a look - 3 posts
What do i need to do before being allowed to take my Rottweiler into Spain - 10 posts
Taking my 2 dogs, 1 parrot a snake and a lizard to Alicante - 32 posts
EASYJET WARNING !! (NOT JUST EASYJET, there's INTERFLORA, EXPEDIA, VISTAPRINT, ALLPOSTERS, NATIONAL EXPRESS etc) - 20 posts
one for the EOS team or an old hand - 3 posts
Shopper Discounts and Easy Jet WARNING!! - 24 posts
Restaurants in Elviria? - 22 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 6

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x