First Stay In Our Apartment

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
26 May 2008 12:00 AM by Chrissie1 Star rating in UK. 384 posts Send private message

Chrissie1´s avatar
Hi

I know this sounds thick but when we went over to Spain we didnt get to see the Playa Golfs and I am really confused, if I were blonde I could say I was having a moment but I'm not so here goes...

As I understand it there are Playa Golf I, II and III. Are they all in the same place ? or is there Playa Golf I & II together? if so which one or two are in El Pinet, Guardamar, Campomoar. Oh please can someone put me right.  Please also tell me which one is supposed to have a bit of a ming (at times when the wind is up).

Doh Thanks in anticipation. I'm sure I'm going to regret asking such a daft question or two in the morning.  

Chrissie

Chrissie   

Like 0      
26 May 2008 11:43 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar
Chrissie, you're a pain, woman. I dunno !!!

Like 0      
27 May 2008 7:43 PM by claire T Star rating in Torremendo, Orihuela. 688 posts Send private message

EOS Supporter
Hi Chrissie - not such a thick question - I live here and am still trying to work it out!

They are all together at Campoamor, just off Cabo Roig strip.  Turn right at BricoTodo and head up the hill.

I think that PGI is behind the shops - ie Aldis etc and this is where I am told there can be a bit of a whiff as the sewerage works is in the dip just across the road from Aldi.

PGII - where I live - is at the back of PGI towards the orange grove - I haven't smelled anything here but have only been resident for 4 weeks!

PGIII - I found this yesterday!  Decided to go for a drive and found it behind the second part of the commercial centre - where the Irish pub is.  Just drive down the wide road and it is on your left.

If you are thinking of buying there seem to be lots of properties on II and III which are still available.  With San Jose's problems there may be delays but I'm sure the administrator will want to get as much cash in as possible.  There are also resales from lots of different companies - just take a drive around and  you will see all the ads.

If I'm wrong then I'm sure soemone will let me know - I don't get blonde moments as I'm mostly grey - but I do get CRAFT moments (can't remember a ... thing!)

Like 0      
27 May 2008 10:19 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar
CRAFT moments ! Oh Claire, I just love that one. I go through periods of that, myself.

BTW, I hope no one thinks I'm being flippant with Chrissie. Well, I AM .... BUT we are pretty good friends now on here so rib each other. We're always sending each other PMs.

Like 0      
27 May 2008 11:53 PM by goodstich44 Star rating in northampton. 1648 posts Send private message

........a whole new meaning for being crafty!

Like 0      
28 May 2008 11:26 PM by Chrissie1 Star rating in UK. 384 posts Send private message

Chrissie1´s avatar
Hi Claire (+ More)

Thanks for the info Claire. We will go and look around as we are due for a visit at some point.  I still feel thick asking in the first place but hey ho what the hell.  Just watched Britains got Talent with a glass of vino tinto, wish you were all here.  I reckon we could have a right laugh with the grey , crafty. the thick and the flippant, what do you think ?

Got to laugh.  My better half has just come home so I'm gonna sign off for now.  Take care all you cheeky monkeys out there.

Over n out.  (by the way M, have you noticed I havent got my pants down anymore, Ive changed my signature just for you).

Chrissie

Chrissie   

Like 0      
28 May 2008 11:39 PM by tricia52 Star rating in Dublin. 277 posts Send private message

Luv the idea of a CRAFT moment, I have had numerous Senior Moments, but a CRAFT moment will be a whole new experience for me. Thanks soooo much.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

disabled needs - 6 posts
Late Completion - 3 posts
OUR FAVOURITE MUSIC VIDEOS - 130 posts
how long? - 6 posts
Baby equipment hire - Costa Blanca - 0 posts
Motocross - 12 posts
KIA SORRENTO - 0 posts
Bichon frise pups for sale - 0 posts
Help Need Information - 5 posts
SERVIRED WEBSITE IN ENGLISH. FIND YOUR NEAREST ATM IN SPAIN. - 1 posts
Veranda Al-Andalus - Keymare - 27 posts
Defra Website must read when contemplating bring pets to Spain - 1 posts
healthcare in Spain, HELP - 18 posts
Apartment wanted for rent 24th July to 14th August - HELP!!!!!! - 2 posts
Embargos on Motor Vehicles - 5 posts
IKEA furniture pricing in Spain/UK - 23 posts
Spain for Eurovision - 37 posts
LYNX JET, THE FUTURE FOR MALE TRAVEL - 2 posts
House and Pet Sitting - 0 posts
A&J Global Group S.L - 1 posts
Builders/ Developers ? - 0 posts
Spanish countryside experience - 2 posts
hello - 55 posts
Mobile phones - 12 posts
2 bed townhouse wanted in Torrevieja, long term - 7 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 7

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x