A&J Global Group S.L

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
24 May 2008 12:00 AM by Marjiecheesman Star rating. 6 posts Send private message

A & J Global S.L are a development company who operate in the Northern Costa Blanca area. I was wondering if anyone out there has had any dealings with them and if so how they found them. I would be interested to hear how reliable and honest they are or seem to be? They have developments in Calpe and Benissa and one or two others in that sort of area. We are having a few problems and I wanted to know how I might expect things to develop.
Marjie Cheesman

Like 0      
27 May 2008 12:22 PM by Marjiecheesman Star rating. 6 posts Send private message

I thought that I would add a little more to my question about the A&J Global Group S.L. The house we were buying from them was at a development called Lilia Rosa in Calpe. It was going to cost us 255000 euros. We paid them an 81000 euro deposit. They were late on the contract so we withdrew from the sale. They have since sold the property ( recently according to their Russian web site) for 285000 euros. But you guessed it ..........they haven't returned our deposit!  To get it back we will probably have to sue them.. which will cost a large amount of money. There is no guarantee that even then we would get the money back, so we could be even more out of pocket plus being homeless for ever. It seems to me that the builders and developers in Spain can rip the seller of as much as tthey like, without a small fortune at our disposal there isn't a lot we can do about it.
Of course miracles can happen, but I doubt that one will.
Marjie Cheesman

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Builders/ Developers ? - 0 posts
Spanish countryside experience - 2 posts
hello - 55 posts
Mobile phones - 12 posts
2 bed townhouse wanted in Torrevieja, long term - 7 posts
LOOKING FOR LONG TERM RENTAL IN TORREVIEJA - 0 posts
Moving In - 22 posts
nie address and telephone number - 1 posts
help - 1 posts
Endless internet search on agent ... - 23 posts
Hospitals - 0 posts
Savings account? - 6 posts
spanish lawyer in marbella - 0 posts
Just my take on the current property market... - 82 posts
ANYONE KNOW THE CHEAPEST LONG TERM CAR HIRE NEAR TORREVIEJA - 2 posts
Anyone out there at Fuentemar, Vera Playa - 8 posts
Easyjet £19.99 seats each way including taxes & charges. Go look at details. - 16 posts
Lonely Irish buyers.. - 7 posts
Rixxy's Clubs! - 31 posts
House Music Clubs near Los Narejos - 3 posts
Medsea Properties - 43 posts
completion - 6 posts
UK MAILING ADDRESSES? >>WARNING>> DONT USE MY-UK-MAIL.CO.UK - 11 posts
atlas international and iberian international clients - 2 posts
Denby Green Wheat Dinner Service - 1 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 2

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x