atlas international and iberian international clients

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
21 May 2008 12:00 AM by chunkz Star rating in aberdeen, scotland, . 66 posts Send private message

hi,

i do not know what i am allowed to say on this site, so i will give a brief description, but please feel free to PM me.

i went on an imspection trip last year with atlas international, i paid 3000 euros when there and signed a reservation form.
i then I made a further payment about 1 month later. i was told i would then have a 2nd payment to make.
my house was due to be ready in october. which i found odd, as my parents had also purchased with atlas a few months earlier, and also purchased on the same development and street as me and they were told the house would be ready in june last year.

then in december 2007, i received a letter from atlas saying that as i had not paid the 2nd payment my contract had been cancelled and that they would hold my money for 2 years.

i called atlas, and said i had been in contact with them several time as my parents house and my house was overdue and not once did the mention the 2nd payment.
atlas said they had sent an email, and they would sent a copy of this to me.

the copy of the email arrived - atlas had a spelling mistake in my email address and had sent it to someone else!! i pointed this out and was told that, that was unfortunate!

since then i have been in contact with atlas regarding my money, i asked them to either refund it or to transfer it to my parents property - which still is not ready!

atlas say no to both. THEY ARE NOW NOT ANSWERING MY CALLS OR EMAILS.

NOW FOR THE INTERESTING PART

when i paid my money to atlas, they should of then forwarded/paid the money to the builder - ATLAS DID NOT DO THIS

HOW MANY PEOPLE OUT THERE HAVE PAID THERE MONEY TO ATLAS INTERNATIONAL OR IBERIAN INTERNATIONAL  - who is atlas international sister company
PRESUMING THEY HAVE THEN FORWARDED TO THE BUILDER??

I AM NOW STARTING LEGAL PROCEEDINGS, I AM CONTACTING A BRITISH NEWSPAPER AND TELEVISION COMPANY  REGARDING THIS AND I AM ALSO CONTACTING A SPANISH NEWSPAPER.

THERE MUST BE LOTS OF US OUT THERE THAT HAS HAD PROBLEMS WITH ATLAS INTERNATIONAL AND IBERIAN INTERNATIONAL.

I AM ASKING ANYONE WITH STORIES TO CONTACT ME, I AM TRYING TO BUILD UP A PORTFOLIO OF ALL THIS.
MY AIM IS TO GET MY MONEY BACK

ARE YOU IN THE SAME BOAT??

I KNOW THIS IS A BIG THING TO TAKE ON, BUT I, LIKE EVERYONE HAS WORKED HARD FOR MY MONEY

I AM PREPARED AND READY TO TAKE THIS FIGHT ON.

PLEASE CONTACT ME IF YOU HAVE HAD SIMILAR PROBLEMS.

MANY THANKS

Like 0      
21 May 2008 2:24 PM by georgia Star rating in Algorfa (As seen on .... 1835 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

georgia´s avatar
Hi 
if only you had found this site before your visit you would have ben aware of a certain companies reputation.
I think you will find that Trading Standars in Surrey already have a case running against Atkas as they are a uk based company.
Maybe that should be your first call.
This is totally disgusting but in all honesty not suprising at all from these guys.
Get a Spanish Lawyer on it quickly as well....
Good luck.
(by the way,this is my opinion of this company and in no way refelcts the views of the site owner)

Like 0      
22 May 2008 9:04 AM by Fly380 Star rating in Las Filipinas, Orihu.... 253 posts Send private message

Try getting in touch with this person. They are dealing with the case against Atlas at Surrey Trading Standards.

kola.mangat@surreycc.gov.uk

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Denby Green Wheat Dinner Service - 1 posts
Eye on Spain looks rubbish... - 28 posts
Have I a video for you HERE ? Spare pair of undies needed. - 13 posts
New Rules for Renting? - 11 posts
Roda Golf Apartment wanted for rental - 3 posts
Insuring a Spanish Caravan - 3 posts
Child Protection URGENT HELP NEEDED!!!! - 12 posts
Potty Paula Whitely Pilar De La Horada - 0 posts
IADJ tax refund - 0 posts
Comunidad corruption problems - 17 posts
A VERY SAD AND SORRY STORY - 0 posts
TOLDO/SUN AWNING - 1 posts
TDT Transmitter Location - 3 posts
Reposessions How long does it take? - 4 posts
Question - about experiences - 0 posts
Good morning everyone! - 8 posts
Just trying out my Avatar - 3 posts
New free directory - 5 posts
transfers from alicante to guardamar - 1 posts
Kitchen 4 Sale - 2 posts
Oven, Hob & Extractor For Sale - 0 posts
Fridge Freezer 4 Sale - 0 posts
Fridge Freezer 4 Sale - 0 posts
Washing Machine 4 Sale - 0 posts
Van Space - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 3

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x