IADJ tax refund

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
20 May 2008 12:00 AM by arne56 Star rating in La Cañada and Uppsal.... 192 posts Send private message

arne56´s avatar
At the moment I am trying to get a refund of the IAJD tax as my lawyer did not inform me of the difference between buying a holiday house and a house for permanent use. I noticed this in your booklet “Housing II” from Diputacion de Alicante. Although the lawyer knew we were living permanently since five months and that we were waiting for the Recidensia, she wrote the opposite in the Compraventa because “ it is our rule”. This internal rule has cost us about 1.500 Euros.
To get the tax refund, our lawyer asks for a lot of documents. I understand why Recidensia and Empadronamiento are needed, but do not understand why proof of bank account, proof of water and electricity and tax declaration are needed. Therese document does not proof anything that matters but generates a lot of work. As we not yet have water contract and recently got electricity contract I had to obtain a letter from the builder that we have been on builders water and electricity supply. But the builder has not decided if they will give us that letter.

So my question is: What documents do I really need to get the refund on IAJD, and what shall I do if the builder refuses to give me the necessary document?

Better listen to a breaking string than newer draw a bow.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Comunidad corruption problems - 17 posts
A VERY SAD AND SORRY STORY - 0 posts
TOLDO/SUN AWNING - 1 posts
TDT Transmitter Location - 3 posts
Reposessions How long does it take? - 4 posts
Question - about experiences - 0 posts
Good morning everyone! - 8 posts
Just trying out my Avatar - 3 posts
New free directory - 5 posts
transfers from alicante to guardamar - 1 posts
Kitchen 4 Sale - 2 posts
Oven, Hob & Extractor For Sale - 0 posts
Fridge Freezer 4 Sale - 0 posts
Fridge Freezer 4 Sale - 0 posts
Washing Machine 4 Sale - 0 posts
Van Space - 0 posts
Anyone in R4 out there end of August? - 12 posts
Long term rental required Alicante - 1 posts
Bad Experiences??? - 0 posts
LONG TERM RENTAL WANTED - CIUDAD QUESADA / BENIJOFAR AREA - 13 posts
Car seats - 1 posts
Hi everyone from lacasarosa - 0 posts
Grupo-Masa and the ILEGAL electricity scam - 41 posts
Moondancer are you there ? - 2 posts
New user sign ups procedure review - 18 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 1

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x