Kristina Szekely involved in the Malaya case?

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
26 Jan 2007 12:00 AM by daffyduck31 Star rating. 3 posts Send private message

I am looking to buy a property with Kristina Szekely but i heard that she got arrested and now is out on bail again. Appearently she is involved in the Malaya scandal? could somebody tell me if this is true?

Like 0      
26 Jan 2007 10:40 AM by Juan Pánzon Star rating in Marbella. 156 posts Send private message

Juan Pánzon´s avatar

Hello DaffyDuck,

I think somebody is trying to mislead you..... from the detailed reading of the Spanish papers and endless talk shows for months on TV, the name of Mrs. Szekely was never mentioned in relationship with the Malaya case... We Spanish people are constantly bombarded with info regarding these cases and such a name would have sounded VERY loud everywhere.

Also, I have several "super friends" working in her Co.... I just had a beer with one of her "star salesmen" on Saturday afternoon and we went trough all our "secrets" and no mention of any involvement....

I simply do not think so.... that Co. looks very much after their brandname.

Cheers,

Juan.

Like 0      
26 Jan 2007 7:07 PM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

Smiley´s avatar

Hi Daffy Duck. There was a rumour about two weeks ago that she had fled the country to Panama because of links to Malaya but in fact she had gone to the US on holiday and then onto South America where KS are involved in some developments. By strange coincidence I passed their Head Office on the same day and there were three police trucks outside but it must be coincidence because the office is stil very much open for business and if there was a whiff they would shut down and have all the files, PC's etc. They may possibly be involved in marketing South American and other overseas developments that have a connection to some of those developers involved in Malaya and that might be what started the rumour but that does not mean she or the company is in any way involved in Malaya. I think Juan is probably right - they are very protective of the brand and while it is possible they may have sold real estate on some of the developments concerned it does not mean they had any prior knowledge or involvement. 

Smiley - patrick@marbellamortgages.com  www.marbellamortgages.com   www.comparetravelcash.co.uk

Like 0      
26 Jan 2007 8:19 PM by Juan Pánzon Star rating in Marbella. 156 posts Send private message

Juan Pánzon´s avatar

I forgot to say that on  Sunday ( excuse me not Saturday), when with my friend, Kristina herself called him to ask questions on ongoing clients, so she was very much on top of her business.... that was Sunday afternoon so I think is fresh news.

Once again, the presence of the police cars must have been a coincidence they are in business and should anything had happened I am sure I would know.

Juan.

Like 0      
30 Jan 2007 11:40 AM by daffyduck31 Star rating. 3 posts Send private message

thank you very much for the reply! unfortunatly i didnt really find what i was looking for, so keep looking!

Like 0      
30 Jan 2007 4:15 PM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

Smiley´s avatar
What does that mean Daffy Duck are you looking for someone to confirm that KS are involved in Malaya? If it dont exist, it dont exist (at the moment anyway - not that I am for one moment suggesting it does and I suspect it would be unlikely but in the words of 007 Never Say Never

Smiley - patrick@marbellamortgages.com  www.marbellamortgages.com   www.comparetravelcash.co.uk

Like 0      
30 Jan 2007 5:22 PM by daffyduck31 Star rating. 3 posts Send private message

no smiley, just thanks for the info. have been out with KS but didnt see anything i liked. didnt want to confuse .. sorry.

Like 0      
30 Jan 2007 7:03 PM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

Smiley´s avatar
Ahhhhh now the penny drops - if you have been out with them you are obviously looking at Top Money!

Like 0      
06 Feb 2007 6:33 PM by Juan Pánzon Star rating in Marbella. 156 posts Send private message

Juan Pánzon´s avatar

Daffy,

I know that people well from12 years on the coast, I have one close friend and several people I know very well working on KS, this people has been working for her for YEARS...... I go to their birthdays parties, etc.... and they are a lot of very sane people.... The fact that the staff practically develop their careers in that company means that they are confortable and well looked after.... Mrs. Szekely is a very conspicuos charachter of the Coast social life..... she is everyday on local TV..... her business is her name.... she is very close to the client and on top of EVERYTHING...

YOu can purchase at ease with this people, I am 100% sure of this. I do not really think you will find any "Tiger of Malaya" anywhere close to this people. If the saleman/woman deserves a new oportunity, give it a go, they will find what you are looking for I am sure.

Juan.

Like 0      
06 Feb 2007 7:54 PM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar
Yup - just 10% commission is a lot to swallow!! Enjoy

Quite frankly m'dear, I don't give a damn!

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
06 Feb 2007 8:10 PM by Juan Pánzon Star rating in Marbella. 156 posts Send private message

Juan Pánzon´s avatar

UFFFF !!!!

NOBODY PAYS 10% COMISSION ANYMORE !! It might have happenned, but this is not Costa del sol reality nowadays....

If it is so, it is because the property is either too expensive or very difficult to sell........ if you WANT a sell, you have to go for the ones at a good price and be happy with a 5%, if it is a re-sale, happy you should be with 5% to share with the listing agent if you provide the client....and all the "logistics".....

Cheers,

Like 0      
06 Feb 2007 8:53 PM by bobaol Star rating. 2253 posts Send private message

bobaol´s avatar

I should have bought on the CDS.  On the CB, trying to sell my place and have been told that the sellers will put 12 - 15 % on top of what I want but they may reduce it to 10% for a quick sale.

Nice work if you can get it.  Unfortunately, not living there permanently, I can't sell it without agents and power of attorney to solicitors.

Like 0      
18 Apr 2007 12:15 AM by Erin Brokovich Star rating. 21 posts Send private message

What are you looking for duffyduck31, I am going to collaborate with KS and may be we both could find something nice that will suit your taste and budget.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

I.V.F. and completion - 5 posts
air conditioning - 3 posts
Healthcare in the UK - 37 posts
Individual Room Sizes - 13 posts
Spanish wills link - 0 posts
furniture for new home - 0 posts
Superbowl - 1 posts
importing furniture from USA - 1 posts
entregolf - 18 posts
Changing Law Firm After Inital 3000e deposit is paid - Difficult? - 2 posts
Solicitors Costs - 5 posts
Hire cars in Spain - saving money - 1 posts
Want to move to Spain - 9 posts
SAY "NO" to 0870 - 1 posts
Is CGT in addition to normal income Tax? - 1 posts
Healthcare Costa del Sol - 9 posts
Bias voting with proxy votes - 16 posts
HAPPY EVERY DAY CHAT - 617 posts
Punta Plata Estepona - 10 posts
Marbella Property Scandal - 8 posts
Where have YOU bought ? - 16 posts
security - 3 posts
seccurity - 0 posts
Las Vistas de Santa Maria Golf - 5 posts
Radio phone-in on Marbella planning - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 13

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x