Liquid restrictions - hand luggage

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
12 Apr 2008 10:45 AM by nfm2862 Star rating in Welling, Kent & Al A.... 1460 posts Send private message

nfm2862´s avatar

You need to see how far in advance BMI let you check in on line. Easyjet is 60 days and Ryanair is 5 days (I think). So with Easyjet you can do both checkins before you go. Depending on the time allowed, you may have to find an internet cafe to do the return journey.

Noreen

www.alandaluscarhire.com

www.vera-apartment.com

www.verathalassa.es 

Like 0      
12 Apr 2008 7:53 PM by Mooma Star rating. 48 posts Send private message

You are correct about online check in with Easyjet, but online check in with Ryanair is 2 days in advance and up to 4 hours before the flight leaves, according to the website. Yet to try it though. Husband and daughter going out in May with only hand luggage - Ryanair, and they hope to check in on line. They will have to use an internet cafe for the return trip.

All the different rules make it so confusing!

Like 0      
13 Apr 2008 10:33 AM by Candyfloss Star rating in Cardiff / Mar Menor. 1605 posts Send private message

Candyfloss´s avatar

Hi All

Thanks for all the replies. I have looked on BMI but can't find any facility for online boarding passes anyway. Must be just with Easyjet. But going with Easyjet soon and will be taking one case between us so not necessary. But at least it will save time on arrivals when we do take hand luggage.  

Like 0      
13 Apr 2008 10:41 AM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Hi Gina

>>>>> BMI ONLINE BOARDING PASS <<<<<

Q Can I print my own boarding pass?

A You can print your boarding pass at home and if you don't have any bags to check-in you can go straight to security on arrival at the airport.

The online boarding pass must be printed on A4 white paper and will include a 2D barcode, which will be scanned by airport security staff.

Like 0      
13 Apr 2008 10:43 AM by Candyfloss Star rating in Cardiff / Mar Menor. 1605 posts Send private message

Candyfloss´s avatar

Thanks More,

And yet again I don't look at the small print.  .  Weighing scales at the ready

Like 0      
13 Apr 2008 11:16 AM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar
Talking about scales we keep bathroom scales in our villa in Spain. (Paying £2.99 at Lidl's for them will likely save us £6/kg I think it might be these days if we go over the 20kg per case. Sometimes we take over two cases, one slightly larger than the other, then put smaller case inside other on return. This trip, seeing as our brandy stock was totally depleted in the UK, we bought two bottles of our fave Torres 5 & weighed case & saw it weighed just under 20kg, max for Easyjet. On Easyjet scales it weighed 19kg dead, whew. All the bubblewrap that goes to & fro, to & fro must weigh loads.

Like 0      

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Kim & Tim - 3 posts
short term let - 1 posts
ready to complete but exchange rate so bad!! - 28 posts
Dona Julia El Patio Completion Date - 0 posts
Mr Micky - 2 posts
If you need an independent Spanish Lawyer go to Maria de Castro and her excellent team - 21 posts
Passing the buck on Consumer Rights? - 6 posts
Student111?????????? - 9 posts
European Health & Safety Regulations for Swimming Pools - 4 posts
Spanish Translator needed - can anyone help ??? - 1 posts
Secondary Water - 10 posts
Natasha - 1 posts
CAR RENTAL - 1 posts
Buying Tax Free - 1 posts
HELP..... Spanish Translator Needed - 7 posts
Site Visit to Manilva Beach 26th May 2007 - 1 posts
Newcomer ! - 5 posts
Easter Opening Hours in Spain - 12 posts
LoFO - Application For vs Granted - 4 posts
Complaints - 2 posts
Breach of contract? - 45 posts
How can they do this....... - 31 posts
Hiya all, newbie here after any advice on livng and working in Spain please. - 3 posts
Hiya all, newbie here hungry for any advice regarding 'living and working in Spain'! - 1 posts
St Patricks Day - 13 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 26

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x